It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 Survey - Natural or UnNatural? and Who is reponsible China, N Korea, USA or Other?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 11SK1180
American,
It is that vaping problem in the U.S last year near that base that was closed down due to safety concerns.

Vaping issue was not viral, it was from vaping oils that should not be vaped. Autopsies revealed oils and solvents collected in the lungs that caused major damage.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
An unnatural mix of natural and unnatural viruses
Choina.
edit on 12-4-2020 by RandomPerson because: AIDS isn't natural, so added unnatural to the mix

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RandomPerson
An unnatural mix of natural viruses
Choina.
Prefer "Chrojan Virus".

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

😂

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Here is a sneak preview of the survey results so far

------Votes----Percentage
Natural 6.5------ 32.5
Un Natural 9.5------ 47.5
Undecided 4 ------ 20
Total Votes 20

China 13 ------ 65
N Korea 0 ------ 0
USA 2 ------ 10
Other 2 ------ 10
Undecided 3 ------ 15
Total Votes 20

edit on 12-4-2020 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Unnatural, that is created in a lab by humans.

The source, US and Israel.

The reason, bio + economic warfare by sanctions = hybrid warfare. And of course just plain old terrorism and fear-mongering.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Began as natural - viruses are ubiquitous, the strains in question were being studied in the Wuhan Virology lab, possibly (probably) modified to enhance or alter aspects of genetic code inserted into (human) host cells. Then, this is where I am uncertain as to EXACTLY what happened, but I lean towards there having been an ACCIDENTAL exposure leading to mass infection. By the time the first cases of unknown pneumonia began to die in Wuhan hospitals, it was too late.

China, of course, hid this from the world until it was no longer possible to keep the lid completely clamped shut. The damage is far more severe than we've been told, and China, rather than taking one for the team and shutting down their borders, decided to ATTACK every other country on the planet by allowing the virus to spread. This "evened the playing field", in fact, I would argue that China is far ahead of the game and many are still lacing their shoes or realizing they don't even have socks or sandals.
edit on 4122020 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
The following may help to inform you of the culprits. According to the article, it is both the US and China (but more China) who are responsible.

The US National Institutes of Health, a government agency, awarded a $3.7million research grant to the Wuhan Institute of Virology
The lab is the center of several conspiracy theories that suggest it is the original source of the coronavirus outbreak
The institute experimented on bats from the source of the coronavirus
They were captured more than 1,000 miles away in Yunnan
Sequencing of the Covid-19 genome has traced it to bats to Yunnan's caves
The U.S. government funded research on coronavirus transmission in the lab over the past decade

www.dailymail.co.uk...

WOW

So the US National Institutes of Health was funding the lab in Wuhan omfg? Why does no one ever mention this kind of stuff?

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Natural-Unnaturally edited to weaponise it......intended release by global cabal of weaponised bacteria to smokescreen their retreat.....bacteria playaction intercepted....turned around and run back for a TD.....Satanist supply of adrenachrome being produced @ Wuhan tainted with Covi-17 a more virulent strain of bacteria which was intended for the Global Population.........someone slipped Covid-19 into the Covid-17 vials and then slipped a bio-marker into the Covid-17 tainting the Satanists drug supply.The world has a strain of this bacteria that we can and will bring under control naturally....the Satanist have a much more virulent version which requires immediate hospitalisation...yes they can try to exercise and eat bakers yeast and o other things but ultimately they require hospitalisation to prevent permanent long term damages....waiting and playing a game will only do more permanent damage to their bodies that cannot be reversed.

The global Satanists and their Handelers who are the heads of the Snake tries to start a World War....the World came together to stop this Anti-Humanitarian act of Terrorism.....and now the World will come together to remediate the catalyst and causality of Global hardship war and strife....in one fell swoop.

The money Mongers are once again under attack on a Global front.....human history records global strife and war every time this evil satanic type of thinking is taken to task and remediation is actioned.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hi going with unnatural and accidental release due to human error.

Might be wrong but doesn't this 2007 paper prove that the virus was created in a lab?

Construction and preparation of pseudotyped SARS-CoV/HIV. Pseudotyped SARS-CoV/HIV (pseudovirus) bearing the codon-optimized full-length S protein of SARS-CoV and a defective HIV-1 genome expressing luciferase as reporter (pNL4-3.luc.RE) was prepared as previously described [13]. The produced pseudovirus was quantified by measuring p24 protein level using a Vironostika HIV-1 antigen MicroELISA kit (Biomerieux bv Boxtel, Netherlands).

Cleavage of spike protein of SARS coronavirus by protease factor Xa is associated with viral infectivity

Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2007 Jul 20; 359(1): 174–179.
Published online 2007 May 22. doi: 10.1016/j.bbrc.2007.05.092

Perhaps that is why the global lock down happened so fast the powers to be really do know all about the virus and are going to fight for the profits.

just imagine how much interest the banks are going to make on lending money to people to pay them (the bank).

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
A natural virus that has been messed with in the lab, not sure whether for good or bad purposes and then an accidental release.
But still think there's something in what TD said way back in the first threads....

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Clarification of terms used.

Natural = had no lab changes to the virus or any enhancement whatsoever.
Un Natural = something that was either natural and then enhanced/changed or a virus developed from existing viruses.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hello, and ugh at the same time.
I had been avoiding saying anything on this thread at first, but now I have thought it over for more time.

This is an unnatural virus. For it to have all the qualities it combines with only 96% genetic homology to the closest other coronavirus of this type, to me, there is about zero way this 'evolved' outside of a lab, within which you can get much faster generational reproductive speed needed outside of what nature could ever achieve, in order to make this 'thing'.

There, I said that. So who made it? Do I have to vote?

My vote is that an extranational entity made it. IT came from some so-called 'global' entity / organization / corporation.

edit on 12-4-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: typo

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

unnatural
China

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I can't still make up my mind about the origin of this virus. IMHO, seems to be making more and more sense that it could be an engineered virus that escaped by accident. Why?:

The virus acts in very weird ways. Can't remember in what thread it was (we are currently at 6), that someone said it could be an engineered virus to try and figure out how bats can deal with coronaviruses without dying or being sick. From link: Coronavirus could attack immune system like HIV by targeting protective cells, warn scientists

Doctors who had seen the bodies said the damage to the internal organs was similar to a combination of Sars and Aids.

The gene behind the fusion function in Sars-CoV-2 was not found in other coronaviruses in human or animals.

But some deadly human viruses such as Aids and Ebola have similar sequences, prompting speculation that the novel coronavirus might have been spreading quietly in human societies for a long time before causing this pandemic.

Plus the paper posted by puzzled2

Only thing I'm sure of is that TPTB are taking a lot of advantage of this situation, both politically and socially, i.e. trying to push forward ideas and laws to control even more the population. (Do not get me wrong, I think quarantines are good, but it's dangerous that they are passing some laws that otherwise wouldn't be passed).

On the bright side, Nature has taken a much deserved break from humans. Nature recovers much faster than what most think when left alone. I'm sure that if we take this into account, we have gained much more than what the economy has lost.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Unnatural
NWO

The globalist cabal is responsible, may they rot in hell.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I've been making posts about the virus since early January, and my opinion of it kept adapting . On March 1st I made a post stating that I believed the virus was a natural strain from bats, but that it had been tampered with in the lab at Wuhan, and had been turned into a half-weaponized strain. I believed at that time it was an accidental release, probably by a courier transporting examples of the strain.

However, I am beginning to think that I hadn't allowed myself to go deep enough down the rabbit hole to get a real handle on the crisis (because plausibility was becoming too uncomfortable for me). The most suspicious aspect of the crisis is not the virus itself, but in how governments around the world have reacted to it, knowing full well the consequences to the respective economies of each country. The reaction, specifically the quarantines and lockdowns, are so over-the-top that one can only conclude that this is exactly what they wanted? A responsible government would not put the whole country in economical jeopardy simply because of a viral epidemic. They don't do it for the flu or any other strain.

I suspect that this is one of those pivotal movements within the globalist agenda to bring about and introduce new social paradigms and new societal infrastructures, just as 9/11 was. I'm no longer considering this to be an accidental release, but a purposeful one through the unwitting actions of a patsy. With this event, the globalists are rolling out a number of captures (of populations) that assures the agenda progresses quite some distance. What do I mean by this?

The world economy was in dire straits last year and was teetering on a financial collapse just as bad (if not worse?) than 2008, and I don't believe there was a fix that could have been applied where the peoples of each country would go along with it without civil unrest. The excuse that certain companies were or are 'too-big-too-fail' could not be used, as the fix was going to need a far bigger use of tax payers money, and that was just to kick the can down the road. I think the globalists have opted for a different economical plan, which doesn't 'fix' things, but completely changes the economic scenario to one they have been wanting to implement for a while, probably as far as 2008. However, to implement it, they needed to allow the economy to collapse in such a way that, a) they can't be blamed for anything, and b) it allows them to usher in the paradigm they want. They have utilised a problem, reaction, solution again. We are currently in the reaction phase, but the clamour for the solution is not yet loud enough, so they'll keep the lockdowns and quarantines in place until it is.

Always remember that the globalists use real threats that really kill people to implement stages of their agenda in small quantum jumps, drip fed out to the peoples in such a way so that the peoples habituate to them. They are undertaking to close down economies to such a state that it would allow them to usher in the new economic paradigm, and are blaming the virus whilst attempting it. Everyone must quarantine, and only essential work can be carried out by essential companies. If you closed supermarkets and other food retailers, think of the civil unrest that would ensure? Civil unrest would not see their agenda rolled out in a smooth and controlled manner.

This virus crisis has set a precedence, and makes it easier for them to use a similar threat again with the same response in the future, but with extra features. One such extra feature will be to submit to enforced vaccinations to future threats. Without complying to what will become mandatory vaccination, you will have to remain socially-distant from other people. You won't be able to work, you won't be able to shop, your children won't be able to go to school or play with other children. I'm sure you ge the picture? In a sense, you will be socially ostracised until you accept the vaccination. Future viral threats will see things go from the whole country socially-distancing to one where individuals will be socially distanced.

Meanwhile, the economy has gone from free capitalism to one of severely controlled capitalism. There will be no area of your life that is not controlled and limited by certain conditions and strings attached. One global market wholly controlled by one super corporation acting as global government. I think there will be a merging of all currencies into one currency after first merging with a select few currencies. All this to take place over the next ten years or so. I think the buggers are working to a strict time table?

Although the globalists are pursuing a global target, I don't think they will succeed in full global conquest, maybe three quarters of it? Some countries, won't allow themselves to be included in the globalist ideology and will seek to pursue their own ideological ambitions in a self-sufficient way. The rest of us, however, will be shackled to globalism.
edit on 12/4/20 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
natural.

saw a piece earlier saying that some of the physical elements of the virus are truly novel - we haven't seen them in any of the other coronaviruses we've studied - and some parts of it are counterintuitive in a way that a human designer would never make.
As i understand it, we cannot create new virus elements out of whole cloth, we can only cut and paste from what we've already seen, and to expect humans to build a counterintuitive design like this would be like expecting a human to coherently design the sort of machine learning algorithm we're working with but don't understand today.

can i also take a moment to point out the confirmation bias in the way this survey is delivered? i'm sure it wasn't intended to be like this but implicit in the question is the answer you believe is correct and that is objectively a bad way to attempt data collection. You're loading the deck by introducing the idea of aportioning blame BEFORE anyone answers the question, and even in people who firmly believe there is no one to blame, that's going to trigger thought processes around that general sphere and taint your data.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Natural virus that was modified after the fact, then someone managed to infect themselves in the lab in Wuhan while working with the virus or test subjects that carried the virus, probably due to lax safety protocols or an incident. From there, the relatively lengthy asymptomatic incubation period allowed it to spread like wildfire in the close quartered community.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Here we are so far after 33 votes with Un Natural = 50% and China = 59% with undecided's running at between 12-24%. Is this telling?

------Votes----Percentage
Natural 8.5------ 25.76
Un Natural 16.5------ 50.00 (Natural but enhanced, or virus cocktail)
Undecided 8 ------ 24.24
Total Votes 33

China 19.5 ------ 59.09
N Korea 0 ------ 0
USA 3 ------ 9.09
Other 6.5 ------ 19.70 (Suggestions N.Korea, Israel/USA,Cabal/NWO 6)
Undecided 4 ------ 12.12
Total Votes 33

Will post another update when we hit 50 votes.

Be Safe.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join