It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Memories Of Creation...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Ok now I know this would make a great book or a series, but lately I have been experiencing dreams, flashbacks and memories that what I can only assume are moments of creation, pre-creation (the darkness), the formation of the world and what's more stranger is that no one and I mean no one is in Eden other than some old man that tends the garden and to the animals so to speak.

On topic of the Eden, it seems humanity might have been tasked with creating Eden here on Earth but we dropped the ball so badly that I am no longer sure we can pick it back up...

The creator is silent in a way that maybe that song "What if God was one of us" actually had some truth behind it and God decided to become human down here with some heavy amnesia or something.

Anyway, I am not liking this entire situation and what's more confusing is that I keep having people bring up the month of June in conversations more than usual... WHY?

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

But was there darnkess before creation?, something existed and that something was God and he was not alone for the Word of God was with him, what had he created before this.

Let there be light, and god saw that light that it was good and he divided the light from the darkness.

Before there was light was there darkness or did the very act of creating and then separating that light - was that light the light we see with our eye's or mind, was it literal light or reason? - from the darkness so was therefore darkness in reality created second to light for the light to shine within it, a place were there had been non before making darkness REAL purpose therefore to serve the light as shadows are cast and give light form.

What was before time?, what is AFTER if such a concept and indeed if the concept of before can apply to such a thought what then is there.

What if a second is an eternity and in that eternity only a second may pass.

What if there are entire universes passing in the blink of an eye - metaphorically speaking - an infinite number of them and an infinite variation upon them.

What if everything that is has been before, creation made again and again each time almost identical and sometimes actually identical - in an infinite universe this is actually an almost certainty to be the case, in an infinite universe an infinite number of earth's identical to this with people identical to us will exist divided only by time, location and even if it comes' to that creation cycle.

But this is just speculation and on this day of commemoration we must remember something bigger than ourselves.

About two thousand years ago a good man - more than a man yet just a man at the same time - lay down his life for the remaking of the world, he on a day just like today on a hill numbered with criminal's by vile accusations and slanders, the rock upon which he was crucified - the foundation of the world split at the moment of his death to accept his blood and some believe that blood then dripped down onto a ceremonial throne called the mercy seat on something called the ark of the covenant were it still exists to this very day on that seat's right hand side (the right hand side of someone sitting upon it not our right hand looking at it) to fulfill a prophecy that called this man the lamb of god slain from the foundation of the world, in this context does our musing really have validity or power or is it merely a distraction from a greater reality around us outside of ourselves.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

But was there darnkess before creation?, something existed and that something was God and he was not alone for the Word of God was with him, what had he created before this.

Let there be light, and god saw that light that it was good and he divided the light from the darkness.

Before there was light was there darkness or did the very act of creating and then separating that light - was that light the light we see with our eye's or mind, was it literal light or reason? - from the darkness so was therefore darkness in reality created second to light for the light to shine within it, a place were there had been non before making darkness REAL purpose therefore to serve the light as shadows are cast and give light form.

What was before time?, what is AFTER if such a concept and indeed if the concept of before can apply to such a thought what then is there.

What if a second is an eternity and in that eternity only a second may pass.

What if there are entire universes passing in the blink of an eye - metaphorically speaking - an infinite number of them and an infinite variation upon them.

What if everything that is has been before, creation made again and again each time almost identical and sometimes actually identical - in an infinite universe this is actually an almost certainty to be the case, in an infinite universe an infinite number of earth's identical to this with people identical to us will exist divided only by time, location and even if it comes' to that creation cycle.

But this is just speculation and on this day of commemoration we must remember something bigger than ourselves.

About two thousand years ago a good man - more than a man yet just a man at the same time - lay down his life for the remaking of the world, he on a day just like today on a hill numbered with criminal's by vile accusations and slanders, the rock upon which he was crucified - the foundation of the world split at the moment of his death to accept his blood and some believe that blood then dripped down onto a ceremonial throne called the mercy seat on something called the ark of the covenant were it still exists to this very day on that seat's right hand side (the right hand side of someone sitting upon it not our right hand looking at it) to fulfill a prophecy that called this man the lamb of god slain from the foundation of the world, in this context does our musing really have validity or power or is it merely a distraction from a greater reality around us outside of ourselves.

What if the darkness is the mother of light - God and God was an anomaly born of the darkness that illuminated and separated the light from the darkness...

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

...but I thought dark matter came first. Dark matter was the lattice that held the physical universe together. The darkness has to come before the light. The socket for the light has to be created first but it happens to be so dark it looks invisible.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostinspace

...but I thought dark matter came first. Dark matter was the lattice that held the physical universe together. The darkness has to come before the light. The socket for the light has to be created first but it happens to be so dark it looks invisible.

That's what I said in my reply to the first post... that there was a darkness before the light emerged.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

You are right. Thanks for starting this thread topic. Star and Flag for you.

Please share more insights into this "dark" pre-creation process. What other logicistics did you see happening? For example what does a star look like before it is turned on?

For example, If you shown a bright light on our star before it lit up did I look gaseous or did it look like a glossy, glass-looking, black ball?

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   
In the beginning there was the darkness, and it was like a void that consumed all things born of it. For they called her "the mother" a being of dark energy that hungered for sustenance devouring its own children.

However, due to unknown circumstances, a being was born an anomaly that gave sound form and through those words shaped the separation between the light and the void.

Let there be light was a defining moment in creation, allowing life to form a new without being consumed by the infinite darkness....

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

That is very interesting. After reading your post I was thinking of a good reply. A strange thing happened moments after stepping out of my office where I was reading your post. You see I was watching the old Star Trek: Voyager series in the living room at the same time. It’s an episode where the hologram doctor has turned into an evil character after modifying his program. He incorporated the characters of Lord Byron, Socrates, Da Vinci. Madame Curie and T’Pol of Vulcan to his program to make him more interesting. That combination over powered the kind natured doctor. Here’s what he was telling Kes as I walked into the room:

“They are frightened of the truth. That darkness is more fundamental than light. Cruelty before kindness. Evil more primary than good. More deserving of existence.”

Sounds exactly like your darkness concept where it was devouring everything. I wonder if black holes are somehow related to this devouring primal nature.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostinspace

That is very interesting. After reading your post I was thinking of a good reply. A strange thing happened moments after stepping out of my office where I was reading your post. You see I was watching the old Star Trek: Voyager series in the living room at the same time. It’s an episode where the hologram doctor has turned into an evil character after modifying his program. He incorporated the characters of Lord Byron, Socrates, Da Vinci. Madame Curie and T’Pol of Vulcan to his program to make him more interesting. That combination over powered the kind natured doctor. Here’s what he was telling Kes as I walked into the room:

“They are frightened of the truth. That darkness is more fundamental than light. Cruelty before kindness. Evil more primary than good. More deserving of existence.”

Sounds exactly like your darkness concept where it was devouring everything. I wonder if black holes are somehow related to this devouring primal nature.

Black holes lead to the void yes and it is a prison housing the oldest of the Gods and the Darkness itself or as to what the shadow government refer to as "The Mother"... The black liquid that these idiots consume is like a mana from the void which lets them hear her voice etc.

Recently I believe a very well known conspiracy theorist was murdered this way but the mana did not bond with him, in order to bond the individual that goes through the bonding period must openly accept it. Usually, ones with the weakest will and the strongest desire to the darkness let go of the will, funny odd fact from what I was able to grasp is that this is why we have freewill it acts both as a wall and barrier for humans.

That's why many religions believe that the will of the creator is the reflection of our freewill, although partially true it is not entirely it. Freewill is like a firewall that is keeping the virus out and the owner of the computer must willingly disable the firewall/anti-virus to allow the pesky thing in.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Black holes lead to the void yes and it is a prison housing the oldest of the Gods and the Darkness itself or as to what the shadow government refer to as "The Mother"... The black liquid that these idiots consume is like a mana from the void which lets them hear her voice etc.

This sounds exactly like Tartarus, the place where the Titans of Greek mythology were banished. I think in 2 Peter it is said that the fallen angels were cast in pits of darkness in a place called Tartarus as well. Many bible translations use Hell in place of Tartarus but I believe the original Greek word Tartarus works better.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

On topic of the Eden, it seems humanity might have been tasked with creating Eden here on Earth but we dropped the ball so badly that I am no longer sure we can pick it back up...

Recently my wife passed away. And no matter how much I cry and ask her to return, she will not, at least not in the body she had. She has given me many signs though, that she lives. The method of her signs were unmistakable. Signs were very important to her, though, I did not know this before she passed.

Edin, heaven on Earth, no, the ball was not dropped.

1 Corinthians 15:51-54

Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality. When the perishable puts on the imperishable, and the mortal puts on immortality, then shall come to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”

What does the above translate to? Simply, how do you make a spirit which lives forever, die, and become, reborn? As above, so too below. It is the ultimate Life Simulator for those who still eat the forbidden fruit of the "Original Sin". Jesus was the model and public display as to how it actually works. And yes, Easter is the celebration of our rebirth.

Heaven on Earth, is the greatest secret, never told. It must be felt, in your heart.

One just never knows.......

The creator is silent in a way that maybe that song "What if God was one of us" actually had some truth behind it and God decided to become human down here with some heavy amnesia or something.

I pose a question to you. If you knew the outcome of every situation, and knew all the secrets of life and the universe, and the secrets of rebirth, then, what point would there be in living a life, in the flesh.

Yea, I believe God(Divine Creator), is a "Cold Reader", by choice............

June? Ill wait. Well, If I'm still here...........

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

Recently my wife passed away. And no matter how much I cry and ask her to return, she will not, at least not in the body she had. She has given me many signs though, that she lives. The method of her signs were unmistakable. Signs were very important to her, though, I did not know this before she passed.

Edin, heaven on Earth, no, the ball was not dropped.

1 Corinthians 15:51-54

Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality. When the perishable puts on the imperishable, and the mortal puts on immortality, then shall come to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”

What does the above translate to? Simply, how do you make a spirit which lives forever, die, and become, reborn? As above, so too below. It is the ultimate Life Simulator for those who still eat the forbidden fruit of the "Original Sin". Jesus was the model and public display as to how it actually works. And yes, Easter is the celebration of our rebirth.

Heaven on Earth, is the greatest secret, never told. It must be felt, in your heart.

One just never knows.......

I pose a question to you. If you knew the outcome of every situation, and knew all the secrets of life and the universe, and the secrets of rebirth, then, what point would there be in living a life, in the flesh.

Yea, I believe God(Divine Creator), is a "Cold Reader", by choice............

June? Ill wait. Well, If I'm still here...........

Funny you bring up Corinthians...

I was given a code CXV53 - which is basically Corinthians 15:53 it was a few years back.

If I was let's say God in human form living down here, why would I not want to experience life amongst the children?

Keep an eye on things being done, things that will be done, ensuring the story plays out the way it is meant to and experience being human to see what needs changing once the foundation of the Earth are shaken.

Maybe I wanted to challenge myself, give myself a giant limitation like severe amnesia, restricted my powers/influence down here while human, does not mean I would not still be all-knowing of what the shadow/darkness is doing.

NOW THAT... would be an interesting concept!

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

NOW THAT... would be an interesting concept!
We are in agreement with the concept...

We all, on this plane of existence, with some exceptions, are spirited beings, who are molded by our childhoods. Yes, the children, some of whom never are taught the defenses we require to live out this life to its fullest. Some, with excessive defenses, but all are guided by what we were taught, as children. The formative years.

I understand exactly what you share, but at times those new lessons are very very painful. Personally, I have made some horrible mistakes, but to be painfully honest, were made in ignorance. Not much of a excuse I know, but the amnesia is real. But at the same time my core, my essence, is of survival, and great concern for others. And, to find the truth.

Keep an eye on things being done, things that will be done, ensuring the story plays out the way it is meant to and experience being human to see what needs changing once the foundation of the Earth are shaken.

Enki in his lost book told us many things, and from that I have extrapolated certain bits of the "Creation" and, of certain destruction's of the past. He warned us that mankind would not be taught the "Secrets of Heaven and Earth". Enki's father said he would not cause another flood, but if you look at the physical evidence which is in plane sight, you will see that it has been done multiple times.

The last time the foundations of Earth were shaken was during the "Great Flood". Maybe I'm one of those who were overly defensive? What if the instrument of destruction had more than one large circular contact mark on it, showing clearly what it had been used for in ancient times. And ask yourself, why, those marks are facing us?? What would be the logic in that? A Warning!!

Certainly, the Divine Creators plan must be followed, but to what sacrifice. Planets, are not indestructible, as our eternal souls may be. They, are our life in the flesh, they are our homes, they are the fruit of the galaxy, and without them, the play will not continue...

I understand the term "Children" and even suppose it is our true nature, but the children must be taught that the human heart is not that simple, it must be protected with, knowledge. Knowledge that sometimes, comes too late, with tears in my eyes.

Faith, hope, and charity, and love, must, be balanced with knowledge.

Some forms of life can be trusted, like a good dog, and others, under any circumstance, should not! They, will never change. In denying this, can lead to another epic disaster. Do we need another "Asteroid Belt"?

If by some reason you do not understand some of the things I share, you are free to message me. I will do my best to explain. I pray, you already understand.

I thank you for your reply and understanding.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Just forget about it.

If there's one thing I know to be true, the way we experience reality is always state dependent.

Let it pass, and the good times will appear again.

But oh yes, heed the message of suffering.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

the formation of the world and what's more stranger is that no one and I mean no one is in Eden other than some old man that tends the garden and to the animals so to speak.

There are two in Eden. It says so in the book. It wasn't history. Its blueprint of life. This is why if you are Christian, Jesus said the Kingdom is within us. In fact this external reality is projected from within. How weird is that!

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: glend
Before external reality is ever felt to be responsive (synchronous) with our internal reality, the internal reality is a project of the external reality. In other words, your determined by the outside in; outside in, or symmetry, lays down the ironclad laws. Only then - if you've respected those laws (instead of sidestepped them through black magic) - do you get to 'play' with realities structure.

Exhibit A:

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocyte

Too few people have the intellectual acumen to recognize the coherency of the above diagram, unfortunately.

We live in a world where undifferentiated minds determine the agenda!

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Yes but would argue "YOU" get to play with realities structure is incorrect. Because in unfolding duality, only the singularity exists. That is why no-one can pass the gates. One has to become no-one, to pass. In replacing lower conciousness with higher conciousness we becomes one with realities structure.

added... should have said in replacing singular conciousness with global conciousness.
edit on 19-4-2020 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

I disagree.

So as long you are embodied, and situated, and function through homeostasis (see diagram) 'You' are always real. How can you not be real, that is, different from others, if each of our bodies regulates its dynamics with reference to the specific interactions that have shaped our embodiment? Experience begins from infancy; we are always referring back to a condition of being different from our environments. Not a single baby doesn't cry when its hungry. No infant can feed itself. How can such an experience occur and not be the predicate of a future semiotic process? Transcendental consciousness has to adapt to this fact.

This makes "you have to be no one" a cliché and stereotype. Truth is, the singular continuum of being and the individual, albeit, derivative identity created by embodiment, are complementary. Semiotically speaking, we have to understand this distinction in order to properly align the fabric of our physical functioning with the rules that organize human identities.

Does this no make sense, given reality is already so clearly organized in a dualistic (though singular) polarity? From the quantum scale on up to male and female bodies, mental processes and physical processes, night and day, etc, reality clearly expresses itself in a fractal manner.

What role does duality play within an monistic scheme? By duality, I don't mean a fundamental dualistic schema in which one part operates independent of another part; but rather, a correlationism, in which two parts mutually interact with an constrain the other.
edit on 19-4-2020 by Astrocyte because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Its explained in garden of eden. Our female aspect (eve) is physical, our spiritual nature (adam) is spiritual. Adam was made in the image of God. So the female aspect is only a temporary aspect of little importance (made of dust like cloths). Eve is controlled by snake (ego construct) to forever chase desires. That will continue (we will surely die=reincarnation) until we experience all dualities in nature.

Quantum entanglement tells us everything is connected. Its only our senses that are limited. Death to dualistic nature gives rise to union of divine superconsciousness etc.

Does this no make sense, given reality is already so clearly organized in a dualistic (though singular) polarity?

Many religions tell us that reality is maya, an illusion, from within.

What role does duality play within an monistic scheme?

It has been speculated in kaballah "To know thyself". St. Francis of Assisi said "what you are looking for, is what is looking.". Meaning our seat of concious is not created by neural activity. Our experience is shared.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join