It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK PM Boris Johnson taken to intensive care

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Worrying development tonight in the UK as Boris Johnson has been taken into intensive care after his condition deteriorated tiis afternoon.

UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson, who has coronavirus, has been taken to intensive care

This breaking news story is being updated and more details will be published shortly. Please refresh the page for the fullest version.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab will be standing in for the PM.

Statement from a government spokesman.

"Since Sunday evening, the prime minister has been under the care of doctors at St Thomas' Hospital, in London, after being admitted with persistent symptoms of coronavirus.

"Over the course of this afternoon, the condition of the prime minister has worsened and, on the advice of his medical team, he has been moved to the intensive care unit at the hospital."

It's being reported the PM is not on a ventilator.
edit on 6-4-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Lets hope he's not too bad.

Just watching ch4 news now.

I'd say he is worse than they are making out, they said he's not on a ventilator he's in there in case he needs to go on one..

Lets hope we dont wake up in the morning to bad news concerning him

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
For me, I hate to hear that. Brexit is a done deal now, I think, and government disruption now isn't what you need. Other than that, I still hope he pulls through OK.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Just read it, this is so not good news. The last thing we need is a rudderless ship at the moment
Hope he makes it for the sake of his pregnant gf and the Country....he's not great but he's done reasonably well in the time he's had and the speed at getting things like job retention scheme up and running

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hopefully it’s just a precautionary move and he pulls through ok.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

The hospital he is in, St. Thomas's, is one of the best in the World. I know i spent 5 months in there 25 years ago.

They will have the best doctor's in England looking after him
edit on 6/4/20 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Apr 6 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
If he recovers after being given hydroxychloroquine as part of the treatment, will people recommend he be charged with crimes against humanity?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I've read some terrible things said about him over the last hour or so. No matter your political leanings, he is still a human being with family and friends.

Hopefull he pulls through.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

All those people with lupus blinded by decades old, FDA approved drugs with known-side effects are the real pandemic!

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab will be standing in for the PM.

We're doomed.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I smell fowl play, someone offing Boris using Corona as a cover, it's all to convenient.

We'll suddenly decide to stay in the EU. If it's a globalist agenda they'll be after Trump next so let's keep an eye on what happens.

Boris also wanted to use Chinese built 5G, the US said it would compromise their security... quite a lot of conspiracy potential here.

(post by RazorV66 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
lets hope the give him oxygen and not forced air - COVID-19 IS NOT ARDS - Dr Cameron Kyle-Sidell FROM NYC ICU: DOES COVID-19 REALLY CAUSE ARDS??!!
edit on 6-4-2020 by puzzled2 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

No matter how a person feels about Boris or Trump, the bottom line is united we stand, divided we fall.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join