It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glad I'm not in Florida

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
For real? Civil War? Depression? WW2?

This sucks for sure, but I am waiting and watching before I freak out.

a reply to: Gothmog

Takeover.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Im sure theyll give homeless an exception. It may be due to florida having too many people who don't believe the virus is real.

Im not saying it's right, but maybe florida is just having too many people who are completely ignoring quarantine. So lawmakers decided harsh action before things get bad?

Florida isn't known for having the smartest people in the country..

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
When I read the title, I had flashbacks of the movie, Born in East LA, and myself trying to sneak into Alabama.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I'm always glad not to be in Florida.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

where were you born man

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: richapau

I'm always glad not to be in Florida.

me too.

Florida was a much better place before all the snowbirds, developers, and such started moving in and wanting to make it just like it was where they came from except for the snow. we could pretty much do what we wanted, lots of room to move around and not worry about the law blanking with you.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Maaaan. Im in NYC and even I am gald Im not in Florida right now.

I also agree with the lockdown here, but make the disclaimer that MAYBE not the entirety of the country needed to lockdown until proven infection routes exist.

Some town in Maine or Texas may not need the lockdown because their normal social practices already isolate them from pathogens people get from having exposure to NYC related infection routes.

That said, I think there are PLENTY of small towns or isolated communities that have goods or services with shared infection routes to/from NYC and other major cities and dont even know it.

Florida is, generally speaking, interconnected at every level with all major cities in the US being that its our preferred geographical location for retirement nationwide.

They acted and are acting so absurdly belligerent and cavalier with this whole national crisis that they almost GUARANTEE a NEEDED government response just to make it past courts with future questions of accountability and having acted in a way that preserved the public well being as the government is obligated to do.

Do you let your dumb irresponsible kids have the same freedom that your smart responsible kids enjoy? No. Bluntly. Absolutely not.

If my little one tries to go to the store like the biggest one does, I would deny him like the wrong opinion he holds dictates. Thats a terrible idea for him to have, and even though he insists he should be allowed to go to the store, I know that he doesn't even know how money works. Whats more, I cant explain to him that he doesn't have the necessary skills yet or teach him those skills right then. So I just say no and use physical intervention.

He has a constitutional crisis. I know he is not going to be kidnapped and killed over wanting cheetos. I can live with it.

Florida is acting like a little kid thinking its cool and should roam the world freely as a young adult.

They can identify as a young adult or responsible population with this under control...but Daddy government dont care. He wont get the belt, but he will smile to himself as he picks you up and puts you in timeout.

Florida. You are in time out.

edit on 6-4-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

This is what Duterte said:

I will not hesitate, my orders are:
to the police and military,
also with the village officials,
if there are troubles, or occasions
where there's violence and your lives are in danger
shoot them dead.

As always, the Parrots on the payroll don't tell you everything

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
The Constitution , which a lot of folks swore to protect , is being destroyed all in the name of fear brought on by certain pathetic world organizations , (you know which ones) hell-bent on enslaving the world.

On the other hand, many patriots have died protecting the new Supreme Law of the Land -- the HIPAA...

...we just don't know their names, locations, if they had any underlying conditions and, if so, what they were.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
the new Supreme Law of the Land -- the HIPAA...

Oddly ... the second letter in that acronym is Insurance ... the financial bastion of the Conservative Right.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Oddly ... the second letter in that acronym is Insurance ... the financial bastion of the Conservative Right.

wasn't it a democrat that had a bill written that made it a law that all U.S. citizens buy insurance or be fined. a bill which i remind you, that he invited insurance companies to help write at their little pow wow in the white house that nobody but them and him could attend.
and then passed by a mostly democratic congress.

so i would have to say that it's a bipartisan bastion, with checks being handed out to both by lobbyist.

edit on 6-4-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

It used to be the Health Information Privacy Protection Act
HIPPA

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

The Constitution , which a lot of folks swore to protect , is being destroyed all in the name of fear brought on by certain pathetic world organizations , (you know which ones) hell-bent on enslaving the world.

On the other hand, many patriots have died protecting the new Supreme Law of the Land -- the HIPAA...

...we just don't know their names, locations, if they had any underlying conditions and, if so, what they were.

HIPAA has zero to do with the Constitution .
What makes you think it does ?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

HIPPA

Mandela effect, my Brother. It has always been Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (of 1996)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I didn't see a damned thing!! LOL

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

HIPPA

Mandela effect, my Brother. It has always been Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (of 1996)

Oh , yeah , HIPPA was just for "BarryCare" 2013
No Mandela effect though , as it was just as real.
HIPPA

edit on 4/6/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Let me put a question to you. What does the law do with a person knowingly having AIDS and going out and infecting other people Knowingly?
Now that's a one on one thing. Now what do you want doing with a person that might have Covid Because they are roaming around mixing with other people that might have Covid and that person then goes on to infect multiple other people that many of those might die?
Oh, it's nice to be young and invincible. I was like that when I was young, nothing could touch me.
Now you understand why the infected rate in large cities is what it is. Young people who are invincible thinking "it wont affect us so lets still party on".

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I have just searched for information .
Many news sites reporting this.

This is the single most dangerous time in the US's history , and possibly for the world as well.

It's not just those, though. it's the spineless busybody people in the stores and neighborhoods doing the bulk of their work.

Trump keeps calling this a war on a virus, right?
In any other "war" context, those would be called "collaborators", and not particularly nice things used to happen to collaborators.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

they have clarified the initial tweet.

More20th Circuit Florida Retweeted 20th Circuit Florida
There seems to be some confusion about the Chief Judges latest directive. This only pertains to people ORDERED specifically by Department of Health officials to isolate or quarantine. You can read the full memo on our website:
www.ca.cjis20.org...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join