It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain what in the world this woman is doing!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

A severe case of OCD?

Spreading a bio weapon purposefully?

Occam‘s razor.

We are in big trouble.
edit on 2-4-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Further down the comments of that twitter feed there is a video of a (possibly) chinese woman with confirmed Covid-19 (according to the video) was being arrested for being caught spitting on fruit. If that's true, we may truly be at war.
edit on 4/2/2020 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

She sure seemed like she was on a mission. I hope this was just an isolated case, but one has to wonder. I doubt that it was. If this was done on purpose under instructions by some group or organization this woman belongs to or is paid by, then we have a real problem indeed.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Looks very strange.
Could be autistic.
Could be intentionally trying to spread virus.
Could be intentionally trying to CATCH virus.
We'll probably never know.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I'm just picking on some of the super patriots around here, that's all.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
A lot of people here will tell you it's her right and freedom to do so, so get over it.

They would be wrong. It's private property, so it is not her right. Walmart can have her removed if they so desire.

but aren't those displays set out with the intention of people touching them?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

A lot of people here will tell you it's her right and freedom to do so, so get over it.

How far will that get peeps when the bodies pile up.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

They'll quote you higher death statistics for other things, and carry on.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

Sure they are. But, do you rush in and touch and handle every single one on display, one right after the other, without any other purpose? Then hurry to another row of electronics and phones to do the same thing? The way people were reacting definitely says she wasn't trying out a laptop.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

They'll quote you higher death statistics for other things, and carry on.

What can you do. I know peeps that are in hospital with this and it might kill them. I dont really know whats happening but the covid 19 is real.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig

Yes clearly autistic. Many will not leave home without opening all cupboards and closing them.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I know it's real too. All I can do is avoid going out unless I have to, and hope for the best. Not just for my own safety, but that of others as well. I sincerely hope your friends recover. Stay safe out there.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

They would be wrong. It's private property, so it is not her right. Walmart can have her removed if they so desire.

Absolutely, but if Walmart decides she is abusing that privilege, especially in light of the present paranoia, they can stop her from doing it.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Why you gotta touch them all.... "Because bitch you are filming me : P"

edit on 2-4-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
Because she's probably Chinese and being a sarcastic b**ch about people's fears during the pandemic.

She got to be an American since first she is too big to be from China and second Chinese would not have that attitude. I would have sneezed on her and said, sorry I got the cough and fever, but I'm good.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I can tell you what she's NOT doing, and that is shopping for just the right laptop.

And camera.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
So let me take her side.....

My son who is 1/2 Asian was playing B-ball a few weeks ago at the local 24 fitness, and after the game a guy said don't shake his hand he is Asian...My son was kind of shocked and had no clue if the guy was being funny or serious.

I find it suspicious more times than not when a person starts videoing without any pre-video leading up to the situation.

The lady didn't look happy, what if the guy videoing her gave her crap about touching a computer because she is Asian and the lady said, oh really how this then you ass and touched everything?

edit on 2-4-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

Absolutely, but if Walmart decides she is abusing that privilege, especially in light of the present paranoia, they can stop her from doing it.

to stop people from touching displays intended to be touched would require the store to simply put a clear case around it.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Surprisingly no one not one mentioned that she was possibly Christian and doing the lords work hastening the apocalypse...

Wonder why?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
So let me take her side.....

My son who is 1/2 Asian was playing B-ball a few weeks ago at the local 24 fitness, and after the game a guy said don't shake his hand he is Asian...My son was kind of shocked and had no clue if the guy was being funny or serious.

I find it suspicious more times than not when a person starts videoing without any pre-video leading up to the situation.

The lady didn't look happy, what if the guy videoing her gave her crap about touching a computer because she is Asian and the lady said, oh really how this then you ass and touched everything?

I got to agree. If I was needing a laptop I almost always mess around with them a bit see if they fit what I am looking for. Then being Asian you start getting filmed for noodling with them I would be all # IT I will touch them all now! Funny we don't know what prompted the other woman to video her or saw what she was doing or acting, but damn all the comments on that tweet...ouch gonna get ugly soon...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join