It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 2020 Numbers Are In

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
www.rochesterregional.org...

"So far this season, there have been 45 million flu illnesses, at least 300,000 hospitalizations, and up to 46,000 deaths from flu, of which more than 100 are pediatric--a higher total at this point of the year than any season in the past decade.

New York State is reporting 156,659 positive cases to date, according to the CDC. The latest data (ending March 21) shows a 45% decrease in reported cases from the previous week."

I am wondering if doctors are testing for both the annual flu and WuFlu? We have all heard that people with pre existing conditions have a higher death rate. I haven't seen anything about having the flu and Wuflu at the same time.

Has anyone heard of anyone testing for any other virus while tested positive for the WuFlu?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
It's finally going to be April fools day, they have been leading up to this day for a month now. So, are they going to actually use this day to tell the truth to everyone, a day they can disguise the truth to make it look like a prank?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackOops

I know a lot of people don't like the comparison/argument of normal flu vs covid19.

I'd love it, I realize I could do it, but I'm busy drinking, if someone could do like a 2016 to 2018 study of pre covid19 flu studies of infection rates and deaths by country.

I'd think those numbers would correlate with what we are seeing the Covid19 doing.

I'd figure that most the countries vastly effected would have had higher(not necessarily as high, but in relation) rates of infection/death compared to other countries with different medical infrastructure.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I will not compare the flu we know and the current WuFlu. However, years ago I worked in the medical field and sometimes doctors assumed that the current illness was the reason for other issues with the patient.... Then we found out there was other problems causing problems that were not diagnosed.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Me thinks a strong number of those flus are actually covid sars 2

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

New York State is reporting 156,659 positive cases to date, according to the CDC. The latest data (ending March 21) shows a 45% decrease in reported cases from the previous week."

Does the body decide what type of flu you have at any given moment?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackOops

"So far this season, there have been 45 million flu illnesses, at least 300,000 hospitalizations, and up to 46,000 deaths from flu, of which more than 100 are pediatric--a higher total at this point of the year than any season in the past decade.

I am wondering if doctors are testing for both the annual flu and WuFlu? We have all heard that people with pre existing conditions have a higher death rate. I haven't seen anything about having the flu and Wuflu at the same time.

Has anyone heard of anyone testing for any other virus while tested positive for the WuFlu?

A data point I have been looking for is:

Number of non-covid19 flu deaths in New York in 2020. Per the CDC, New York typically has about 4500 flu deaths per year.

What I'd like to see is those non-flu death numbers from Jan 1 - April 1.

Logically, if covid is it's own unique virus, then the death rate in NY should reflect that... non-covid Flu deaths PLUS covid19 deaths.

I have a hunch that a lot of regular flu deaths are being called Covid deaths.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

A data point I have been looking for is:

Number of non-covid19 flu deaths in New York in 2020. Per the CDC, New York typically has about 4500 flu deaths per year.

What I'd like to see is those non-flu death numbers from Jan 1 - April 1.

Logically, if covid is it's own unique virus, then the death rate in NY should reflect that... non-covid Flu deaths PLUS covid19 deaths.

I have a hunch that a lot of regular flu deaths are being called Covid deaths.

Of course they are being combined.

Do normal flu deaths get a ton of political points or sweet fed money?

This whole thing is a # show. I'd wager we are at about a 10 percent rate of factual information. The rest is all US election political spin and the globalists jacking off and dumping their load on whatever is in front of them at the time.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Does it really matter at this point? The hospitals in New York are filling up. And the national numbers continue to rise.

edit on 3/31/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Yes...If I am tested positive for Wuflu and die.. How is my death classified? I am not thinking autopsy,.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Does it really matter at this point? The hospitals in New York are filling up. And the national numbers continue to rise.

If testing is based on people coming forth with known symptoms, it seems logical that the numbers would rise.

Maybe we should test people with no symptoms too, just to shift the numbers the other way and give people freedom hardons?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Yes...If I am tested positive for Wuflu and die.. How is my death classified? I am not thinking autopsy,.

Guy gets hit by bus. He is half dead when the ambulance arrives. The test him for Wu-Tang Flu and then he dies. Death is ruled Covid death.

link   
a reply to: Phage

I understand your point.. All systems go.. I hoping the fear factor might be too focused on this virus without thinking outside the box.

link   

Not all fear is unjustified.

Stay home.
Wash your hands.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

This has just started. Did anyone not see today's brief? Do people still think that this is "nothing"?

edit on 31-3-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Death is ruled Covid death.

Probly not.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Ha, I know. but what if you are staggering around because you have the WuFlu and get hit by a truck load with respirators. .. Then the responders get it and . and. a reply to: Edumakated

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Death is ruled Covid death.

Probly not.

If we had the data, it would show if that is the case or not. The number of concurrent regular flu deaths in New York from Jan 1 - April should be readily available, yet no where to be found. Why? This is basic information anyone with any curiosity or desire to have accurate data should be requesting.

I've yet to hear anyone in the media or hospitals mention "Not only do we have 1200 Covid deaths, but we've also had 2000 flu deaths on top of that..."

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I think/know this is a big deal.. My question from the start and implied is the testing for both.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Why?

Because they are busy trying to keep people from dying?

Trauma from a car wreck is trauma, not pneumonia.

edit on 3/31/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join