It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus can travel 27 feet

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
When it first say, stand 3 feet apart then 6 feet. Apparently, 6 feet are no longer safe, it can travel up to 27 feet, new studies found.

What's next? Start pratice social distancing 28 feet/9meter

Covid-19 27 feet
edit on 31-3-2020 by whiteblack because: Text correctly

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I think the real worry is how many thousands of miles it can travel inside a host.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: whiteblack

Nut so sure. A different member who I cannot remember the name, theorized it could travel far longer distances if the conditions are right. Like in the range if half a mile downwind. Sure it's all dispersed a lot but still.
edit on 31-3-2020 by Oleandra88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

It must be so dependant on so many things.

A sneeze on a balcony for instance.

Less distance in rain.

More distance out of a car window along a motorway.

etc etc etc.

The best answer would always incorporate common sense. We shouldn't need a definition of distance to know that.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Pretty soon people will be strapping a Lidar unit on their heads and a little weathervane.
Sensationalism just to make you feel a little more unsafe.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I'm just going to throw this out there.

IF this whole Coronavirus is part of some grand scheme by TPTB, they really do like to throw numbers directly in our faces.

First 3 ft.

Number representing the Holy Trinity, it is also the number of the Holy Spirit, the third person of the Trinity. Furthermore, the number 3 being associated to the triangle by its geometrical form, the Holy Spirit is also linked to the triangle and with reason: the clairvoyant Ann-Catherine Emmerick perceived the Holy Spirit as the Eye of God in the center of a triangle.

Number 3 symbolism

Then 6 ft.

Represent the imperfection, the sin, the Evil, according to the Bible. But it is also the number of the test, the work and the servitude in the Hebraic law, which ordered to work during six days, to sow the earth during six years and that a slave serves his master during six years.

Number 6 symbolism

Now 27 ft.

For Abellio, it is the number of the Holy Spirit.

Represent the evolution tending to unify the duality, according to R. Allendy.

J. Boehme calls this number "the death".

According to Alfred Weysen, twenty seven is a lunar symbol, indicating the light in darkness. It is the symbol of the divine light.

Number 27 symbolism aka 3x3x3

Sometimes I really do wonder who and what the hell?
edit on 31-3-2020 by kngfc because: Adding links

edit on 31-3-2020 by kngfc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Thank you for the warning! I looked it up and found the study was done by MIT researchers.
I will not be going nowhere for nothing.
What's next is the question of the century!
I am interested to see what they say to that information.
Will they cover it up with lies?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
It spreads really good. That's what people knew all along and why China is trying to downplay it. It's like they did this big Tet Offensive against it for show but no way is it contained over there. It's probably worse now than before. For towns to start marginally rioting over there it must be bad because they didn't riot when their Government ran over someone with a tank.
They are getting to the brink.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: kngfc

Actually the next number should have been a 9, but they trippled it.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
2 and 7 equals nine...another of Satans numbers...a reply to: kngfc

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: whiteblack
it can travel up to 27 feet

Covid-19 27 feet

So can my farts.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
It makes me think if this was part of the NWO agenda. Maybe they knew it and set the 6 feet social distance to actually ensure the spreading.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: whiteblack
When it first say, stand 3 feet apart then 6 feet. Apparently, 6 feet are no longer safe, it can travel up to 27 feet, new studies found.

What's next? Start pratice social distancing 28 feet/9meter

Covid-19 27 feet
Fauci...JUST NOW on TV derided thst statement as misleading.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kngfc
I'm just going to throw this out there.

IF this whole Coronavirus is part of some grand scheme by TPTB, they really do like to throw numbers directly in our faces.

First 3 ft.

Number representing the Holy Trinity, it is also the number of the Holy Spirit, the third person of the Trinity. Furthermore, the number 3 being associated to the triangle by its geometrical form, the Holy Spirit is also linked to the triangle and with reason: the clairvoyant Ann-Catherine Emmerick perceived the Holy Spirit as the Eye of God in the center of a triangle.

Number 3 symbolism

Then 6 ft.

Represent the imperfection, the sin, the Evil, according to the Bible. But it is also the number of the test, the work and the servitude in the Hebraic law, which ordered to work during six days, to sow the earth during six years and that a slave serves his master during six years.

Number 6 symbolism

Now 27 ft.

For Abellio, it is the number of the Holy Spirit.

Represent the evolution tending to unify the duality, according to R. Allendy.

J. Boehme calls this number "the death".

According to Alfred Weysen, twenty seven is a lunar symbol, indicating the light in darkness. It is the symbol of the divine light.

Number 27 symbolism aka 3x3x3

Sometimes I really do wonder who and what the hell?

Ive been seeing a lot of 33's and 7's in the headlines lately. A bunch!

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
YaY, we should stay "27 feet away" from everyone.

Packages from the Interwebz are contaminated. Stores are contaminated. Everything is contaminated!

There's no masks.

Run out into your yard and lay down, spread eagle. The Ravens will pick you apart.

Some of us won't do that. We'll continue feeding our cows and carry on.

Choice is your's. Common sense, or (Constitutional) FREEDOM AT ANY COSTS!!

Good luck to ya!!

F''n IDIOTS!!Q

Party ON!!

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Today I heard Dr Brix say that six feet is good. Probably more than necessary but good.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
New studies?

It's pretty much known that sneezing can travel up to 27 feet...

JUNE 16, 2019

www.sciencefocus.com...

But according to research by scientists at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, it’s not just the person next to us we should worry about: coughing spreads droplets as far as six metres, and sneezing as much as eight metres. These droplets stay suspended in the air for up to 10 minutes.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

No the droplets would be too heavy to travel on the wind.

The aerosolized droplets from a nebulizer, which only occurs in a controlled hospital environment was estimated to be able to travel a few feet on the air but the droplets do not become aerosolized in nature and so no distance traveling, outside a host anyway, is possible.

Thats a good thing.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Masks would prevent much of this.

www.livescience.com...

www.businessinsider.com...
edit on 31-3-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

But that is not being carried in the air. The force that drives the droplets is the sneeze itself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join