It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survived Corona Yay!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Well, that's a drug that works on the neural pathways - so could this virus have a nerve component? Maybe that's already known - I haven't heard that but if Gabapentin made you fell better, it's a curious idea. Does that lend more credence to this being a bio weapon? [Puts on tin foil hat] - President Trump keeps calling this an "invisible enemy" and sure - that could be a virus since you can't see it with the naked eye... but many nerve agents or gases can indeed be totally invisible. [takes tin foil hat off]

a reply to: DiddyC

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

Morbid obesity is a much bigger concern than this virus globally.

I had no idea people can catch the fat, good thing we can see them coming from a great distance and we can run faster than them. Its the people themselves who put the cookies in there and is their choice.

The virus can be invisible, deadly, survive on some surfaces for a few days and its contagious.

So there is no comparison between the two.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Well Phage this is where it gets interesting, rang the NHS hotline told em our symptoms were told it probably was and that wasn't a good enough for me, so we went to the hospital, they saw us took our temperatures and observed us for about 30min (what a joke!) then said that yes we more than likely had it cause we had all the symptoms (that was verging on 3 weeks ago but not quite) I asked ain't you going to test us, take samples, they took a swab from her but not me and then said go home and stay home, I was pretty irate by then. So we left.. Now my doctor won't see me, he only phones, and they are delivering our prescriptions to the door even tho the chemist's is literally 34 steps from my front door (so my phone says). There you have it, now I'm thinking about it I just love how we got told we had it without them doing proper tests. THE GITS! 🤬🥵

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Really wow.. Now that puts it into perspective. 👍

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Can you produce some ID to prove this please? THX.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Replied a bit on that in a response to Phage. I'm 38 and she's 45 and before taking action it came on pretty swift but altogether 3 week ish and still got a cough but everything else has gone, but she's still hacking up worse than me.. Me poor love. 😢

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Thanks and we'll keep on truckin down the highway to hell 😁

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: nicevillegrl

That's what I've been thinking considering Gabapentin is for neuropathic pain (nerve damage in my leg), I gave her some and within an hour she was up and making me a coffee (not covfefe lol) and up to that point I'd been looking after her since this whole mess, it was unreal. It was like someone had given her a shot of adrenalin 🤔🧐

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   

DiddyC,

Thanks for this thread.

Would you consider outlining the symptoms and sensations of illness over the course of your infection? For example, did you experience pain in the eyes, and which days did you have fever, shortness of breath, etc. ?

I am asking because it would be useful (for me at least) to hear some first-hand reports. Thanks!

Cheers

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

Who are you? Ze Germans... 🕵️‍♂️

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DiddyC
a reply to: BoscoMoney

Who are you? Ze Germans... 🕵️‍♂️

Oh your back....

So where were you and your wife tested again ?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Well could hardly breath (first week was the worst) she kept saying she felt like she were dying, kept crying a lot (and she never crys she's a hard person) and turned into a mucus machine, mega high temperature, sweating was like we'd been in the shower, constantly coughing, felt like I had nails and glass in my throat, lungs were burning and had terrible aches, it felt like my kidneys were popping out my back and me I couldn't stop going to the toilet, she was OK with that one tho. But now all we've got is a little cough, well hers is a bit worse than mine, and now she bloody snores while she sleeps lol, but me I'm struggling to sleep keep waking up maybe getting 4 hours if I'm lucky. Hope that answers your question. 😉

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Like I said in my reply to Phage, I rang the NHS hotline, told our symptoms they said we probably had it and try to stay home, that wasn't good enough for me. So we went to hospital they took our temps, observed us for about 30min, took a swab off her, and said that with all the symptoms we had that yes we more than likely had it, so I went mad and said is that it, they said go home and stay home I was pretty mad, not heard nowt since, but now our doctors won't let us go in and I have to see him pretty regularly cause of my leg and every 2 week to get my script to sign a book because my meds are now a class c controlled drug, but apparently I ain't got to do that now, he rings and meds get delivered right to my door.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Thank you. About a two week period for the illness to run its course?

Cheers

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Well its nearly 3 week and we're still coughing a bit, and pumping all sorts into ourselves, but the only thing that seemed to do anything was Gabapentin and hot showers.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DiddyC

Well its nearly 3 week and we're still coughing a bit, and pumping all sorts into ourselves, but the only thing that seemed to do anything was Gabapentin and hot showers.

Thanks again DiddyC. Sounds nasty.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Glad you are well now, and thanks for sharing.
Also I'm so glad none of you have made this thread political, nice one all 👍🏻

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   

No probs and Yeh it really was, just glad it's nearly gone. And she no longer keeps saying and thinking she's gonna die, that was really distressing hearing that from her a person who's normally double hard and don't moan about nothing 👍

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

Thank you and Yeh thanks guy's 🙏

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The same thing is happening (or at least was a week ago) here in N GA in regard to testing (or NOT). I work in a manufacturing company where owners and senior management travel quite a bit back and forth to one of our factories in China. After a couple of team members returned, one of our employees got ill a few weeks ago with "all the symptoms." Her oldest (young adult) got ill with the same symptoms and then her husband. They were all tested for all flu(s), strep, and mono. All those tests were negative.

At the time (early last week) they told my coworker they were only testing first responders but that the family, "...probably had CV and should self-quarantine for 14 days." So they did.

Another co-worker came down with symptoms and also tried to get tested (late) last week and was told the same thing... that in our county they are only testing the most severe cases and/or first responders to preserve tests. Furthermore, they said to this co-worker that the mildest cases just needed to stay home and did not need to be tested, to preserve tests for the most severe cases, front line workers, or "...those with cause to worry their illness would progress more severely." I am assuming that last part means older, health-compromised (already) individuals.
edit on 29-3-2020 by nicevillegrl because: grammar

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join