It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italy Coronavirus: New Explosive Information

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Not automatically. However, this particular journalist has been researching and reporting on numerous so called epidemics for 30 years.

After reading most of his posts on the subject I think what he says makes sense. It's ok if you don't believe him, but I do.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Really? We eat lots of onions. It's fascinating that they could make us anemic, although we probably don't eat enough to be a problem.

Thanks for your very scientific input!

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Actually, Italy does have extreme pollution. So does Iran and South Korea. I did not know this until very recently. I knew about China being polluted, everyone does, but these other countries were a surprise to me.

Just Google the words "air pollution" along with the name of each country and you will see what I mean.

In one of the articles about, I think it was Italy, it mentioned they have even closed schools in past years when the pollution got worse than usual.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
iv vitamin c also cures cancer.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: tattooedlunchlady

I'm pretty sure i read that this virus attacks white blood cells!

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
people with big money have been doing IV C for years...just not for us regular folk.

Ummm... it is fairly cheap, and can be had at many clinics, doctors offices, etc - I've had more than one myself.

So, yeah, it actually is for us regular folk, and we should start demanding its use anytime we or one of our loved ones gets sick, as well as demand that insurance companies be made to cover its costs (it is dramatically cheaper than a hospital stay in the ICU). Time to take the gloves off, and insist on cheap natural therapies that are proven to work.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I was going to post the same!

I'll just add that I checked it out a couple years ago, at a drip bar, and it was less than $100 for the C drip. I think the Meyer's Cocktail (B-Complex) was a little more, but about $100.

When my mother was fighting breast cancer, I found that Medicare will cover IV Vitamin C (if the doctor prescribes it) as a complementary treatment for cancer. Unfortunately, no one listened to me until it was too late, so she didn't have it done.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Interesting theory.
As there are no treatments yet to combat this virus, what they basically are doing is experimenting.
It would not surprise me that a high number of the 'died of corona' cases are caused by (unknown)side effects.

Medical errors are one of the leading causes of death and that includes incorrect medical prescription and incorrect diagnosis.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
When my mother was fighting breast cancer, I found that Medicare will cover IV Vitamin C (if the doctor prescribes it) as a complementary treatment for cancer. Unfortunately, no one listened to me until it was too late, so she didn't have it done.

And that, right there, is why ignoring it is a heinous criminal act, worthy of the death penalty for anyone who actively suppresses it knowing full well the potential life saving benefits to society.

I am very sorry for your loss.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

And that, right there, is why ignoring it is a heinous criminal act, worthy of the death penalty for anyone who actively suppresses it knowing full well the potential life saving benefits to society.

It is literally a crime against humanity itself.

I am very sorry for your loss.

Thank you. These last few weeks, I have very much missed having my mother's wisdom to inform and guide me.... and comfort me. At the same time, I am very grateful that she did not have to deal with all this. Bittersweet, eh?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

We should automatically believe a drug is causing lots of death because a journalists said it might be?

"Journalist"

My book instead proved that HIV – wherever it came from – was a harmless retrovirus that was being used as acover story to explain/conceal an emerging depopulation operation in the Third World. HIV was also a cover for other agendas outside the Third World.

www.scribd.com...

Nutter.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I've been on ribovirun with interferon and it was hell. I could handle the interferon but had to stop taking the ribaviron as it made me so sick I could not even hold down water.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I eat onions, about a third of a pound a day average, and that does not trigger me to be anemic. But if I boost it to about three quarters of a pound for a couple days, I start getting anemic and I bleed very easily. It is probably the thiols in them that do that. I can do that easily when we make a batch of french onion soup and eat it for two meals. It only takes me about a day and the anemia seems to subside.

Onions are good for us in moderation, they keep our blood platelets from sticking together when not needed, they are a great medicine, but too much medicine is not good for anyone.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Kenzo
I think it could be the reason, and by looking the side effects of Ribavirin...

Pretty much all pharmaceutical drugs like this have serious, life threatening side effects...

Which is why we should all now start screaming to the high heavens about the Chinese study proving safety and efficay of high dose IV Vitamin C.

This can literally be the start of the total abandonment of the modern drug focused treatment of disease, and the disbanding of the stranglehold the medical mafia has maintained for decades on natural therapies.

I'd like to see President Trump use his Executive Power to immediately initiate formal, government funded controlled studies on high dose IV Vitamin C and other suppressed therapies, run by unbiased professionals who have no financial interest whatsoever in the outcomes.

"IV" being the critical part, liposomal vit c can be absorbed in larger doses too.

People! be careful about large doses of Vitamin C in the usual pill form..it can lead to kidney stones..ask me how I know

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

No that is true as well,

But I will also say this, look at DNA, we have basic categories WE ALL can fit into,

Meaning, there COULD be a genetic correlation factor, which could hint at a "genetically engineered disease"

That actually seems more plausible and likely, than the medicine's side effect possibility.

Look at how China handled this whole thing, and look at how EVERY OTHER COUNTRY is handling it...

That speaks VOLUMES to me.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

So it says probably.
Does anyone have any documentation on who was given what definitively?
Before we start to conveniently blaming a drug for the deaths?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Possible side effects. Every drug commercial includes a yard long list of possible side effects. It doesn't even mean they have all occurred. Some could have occurred in similar drugs.
I think the only people who pay attention to them are those with chronic ailments that may be affected.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Over 600 died today in Italy
and 6000 new cases

abcnews.go.com...
edit on 20-3-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

We should automatically believe a drug is causing lots of death because a journalists said it might be?

Replace "a drug" with "Coronavirus" and ask yourself the same GD question for a change.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

This could also explain Chinas dramatically lowering numbers...

Yup! And we know they are conducting a clinical study of Vitamin C treatment. Put 2 and 2 together, and this is what we get -- dramatically lowering numbers.

It sure looks that way anyway.

If studies are being done, would that legally fall in the range of "experimental drugs" that would fall under the Right To Try law?

edit- ATS Member - tanstaafl seems to have implied you dont need to invoke the right to try law so that is cool and interesting.
edit on 3/20/2020 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/20/2020 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join