It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Covid-19 a smokescreen for an Asteroid impact?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
Asteroid, No.

You forget that astronomy is not just a science practiced by a cadre of government-paid researchers, but also a hobby, avidly pursued by millions of amateurs around the world.

Any asteroid on a collision course with Earth, large enough to justify governments around the world to coordinate the release and spread of this virus in “preparation” for a cataclysmic impact,

Would have been large enough to have been seen, catalogued, plotted, and confirmed as an impending threat by those millions of amateurs.

Social media being what it is, that information would have already burned down the internet if it were to exist; and then old-fashioned word-of-mouth would have spread the news where the internet could not go.

I am usually on this side being an amateur astronomer, but you are not entirely correct.

The Chelyabinsk meteor was only 66 feet wide and caused a considerable amount of damage it was neither seen by NASA, Amateurs or any other agency.

There are now 2 known small asteroids on a possible collision course with Earth

Both are larger though traveling slower would still cause significant damage if they create an atmospheric explosion.

Now a Extinction level size asteroid would most likely be tracked by agencies and Amateurs, its the smaller ones though that could be a significant risk...

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Maybe I shouldnt have chosen Asteroid collision in the title, I still think its possible but more than anything I think Covid-19 is a smoke screen. Its too perfect. I am past wondering if it is human designed, but need to understand why it has been released.

Interesting theories about collapsing the economy, my asteroid hypothesis. Still something doesent quite add up. There is something missing, I dont believe that this is a chance outbreak, and I think its severity has been very very carefully calculated to position it as being severe enough (overwhelming health services etc) to achieve the desired result of total focus and just enough panic.

Something lies behind this and time will tell.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AmmoniaMudhemp

Called it.

www.thetimes.co.uk...

edit on 31-3-2020 by AmmoniaMudhemp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: pizzaphace
March 22 7:33 pm there is a fly by

Its designation is C2019

C19

Covid 19

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Also some of our leaders in the uk are "self isolating " in their bunker, that plus us being told to stay indoors makes it less likely for us to keep checking the sky.

Just my paranoid two cents lol

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
In any case, I would assume certain folks/groups here and there are taking notes on how a global event like this is handled, and how crippling it is. Regardless of what people think of covid19, it could be worse, like the dreaded scenario where astronauts bring home some sort of aggressive organism that escapes from a rock or whatever, and wipes out half the planet. Or an awakened virus that has hibernated in the now melted tundra.

I would think an impending asteroid impact would make more of the higher ups noticeably scramble for cover. Besides, if they had emerged from their bunkers and eventually met with survivors, they would most likely get pretty stern looks and questions about why their governments didn't warn them. *Insert guillotine sound*

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
'Is Covid-19 a smokescreen for an Asteroid impact?'

God I hope so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join