It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you get in line for the SARS-CoV 2 Vaccine? Look at SARS 1 Vaccine development.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThouArtGod
a reply to: SoulReaper

Man- great round up of research and presentation.

As for me, if I were the type to believe in conspiracies, I might think this was all a REALLY bad sign.

If.

I don't really consider it a conspiracy theory. Its just a fact that the narrative we are told to believe is almost never the whole truth. There is always some unknown truth to be deduced. We just can't be certain without the facts and that is more difficult with the powers that be obfuscating and destroying the data.

Soul

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I was watching the news last night and the medical scientist said that if we get this virus we will probably have one year immunity and it looks pretty good that for many their immune system's innate immunity may give them lifetime protection.

I won't get the vaccine till I observe what it does to others, I have read about horrible problems with newly developed vaccines in the past and since I actually have a horrible response to flu vaccines, I am thinking I will pass on this for now. I also have some negative effects to other vaccines like the TDAP but it is probably the pertusis part, I can get the DT next time I cut myself badly, I never used to get a reaction against the Tetnus vaccine before. I had whooping cough, my reaction was similar to that reaction so my doctor advised me to not get that part. They have it is stock.

Mandatory Adult Vaccines

press play at that mark to see the story of a guy who was forced to get a vaccine due to a workplace mandate. If this can happen, I would like them to do more thorough research to the potential adverse side effects of Vaccines before they make them mandatory across the board. We MUST retain the right of individual consent and not have this become compulsory. I cannot speak for the validity of the rest of that video, but I believe that mans story is from Vaccine Injury.

Soul
edit on 16-3-2020 by SoulReaper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

no, i don't even do the flu shots.

Me either, I would really like to have a year where NOBODY gets the Flu vaccine... just to see what happens and compare the numbers.

Soul

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming

"Thank you"

Been following such to see if info', ref the Genes of it are released.

Have you also seen this;

en.wikipedia.org...

No I haven't seen that, however I'd be more open to a short term Drug therapy to help calm the immune system down a bit to prevent Cytokine Storm events, rather then a Vaccine approach which appears to be potentially more dangerous.

Soul

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
I don't see how anyone could read this and not at least somewhat lean towards thinking that this is man-made.

Thanks SoulReaver for putting this together.

Maybe it is not technically man-made. As in they did not Bio-engineer this thing from scratch. Maybe they sped up the rate of mutation in the lab and proactively selected strains that would get them closer to a strain that can infect humans and thus be viable for use in Vaccine development. Eventually ending up with this version of SARS-CoV 2.

It is interesting to note that the Horseshoe BATS that carry the SL-CoV strain that is a 96% Genome match to SARS-CoV 2 live in Areas of China that are A LONG WAYS AWAY FROM WUHAN.

In other words, if it was a natural crossover event. You would expect it to happen NEAR where the bats carrying the virus live. Not in the middle of a modern city that is more then 900 Kilometers away from both known Bat populations carrying the suspected source strain.

In contrast the BSL 4 lab in Wuhan is within 280 Meters of that wet market.

Soul
edit on 16-3-2020 by SoulReaper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It's the one thing I've wondered about the flu, why the media been trying to promote them for years. Mind you Ive had shots for other things but never went for the flu one.

Never made sense that things like the common cold or flu should have a vaccine since from my limited knowledge about viruses, they are ever adapting. Even if they did manage to do it, it bound to be beaten by another one at a later time.

If this is thing is weaponized, couldn't they just edit it?

edit on 16-3-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Not in a million years. I’m not anti vaccines, I have all the mandatory vaccines in my country. But a new vaccine for a new virus? No thank you.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CafeconLeche1
Not in a million years. I’m not anti vaccines, I have all the mandatory vaccines in my country. But a new vaccine for a new virus? No thank you.

Take a look at this video. This guy explains a more modern view of the Immune system and shows how Vaccine approach is based on old Science and they can easily cause imbalanced immune response in fact they are technically designed to produce an isolated, imbalanced immune response.

Modern Immune System

Has 4 degrees from MIT, he is a smart guy.

Soul

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen88
It's the one thing I've wondered about the flu, why the media been trying to promote them for years. Mind you Ive had shots for other things but never went for the flu one.

Never made sense that things like the common cold or flu should have a vaccine since from my limited knowledge about viruses, they are ever adapting. Even if they did manage to do it, it bound to be beaten by another one at a later time.

If this is thing is weaponized, couldn't they just edit it?

The problem is we can not trust the CDC numbers at all. The reported flu deaths each year are just Estimates based on Modeling. NOT confirmed deaths verified in a clinical setting.

Check out this article.

Misleading CDC Flu death statistics

according to the CDC's National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), "influenza and pneumonia" took 62 034 lives in 2001—61 777 of which were attributed to pneumonia and 257 to flu, and in only 18 cases was flu virus positively identified.

It seems that every single Pneumonia Death is classified as a Flu death. Even if it was caused by something other then a viral influenza.

Soul

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulReaper
Now this was truly concerning, a SARS Vaccine could actually ENHANCE an infection from certain strains of coronavirus rather then protect against it!!

China's early trials were deceiving, the vaccine could be given and seem to be successful at producing antibodies with few ill effects. However if the individual was later exposed to a subsequent coronavirus infection, it could cause a worse reaction then if you were un-vaccinated. SARS never re-emerged with any significant spread and thus these vaccinated individuals were never challenged with the live virus.

To answer your question, no, I don't trust governments or pharmaceutical companies with my life when it comes to regular vaccines, no reason to do so with anything they come up with for this thing.

But... whoah.

Excellent thread, thanks SoulReaper! Didn't understand much of the raw science, but...

This... this could very easily explain the disconnect, and why it appears to be much more problematic for chinese people.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I choose not to take flu-vaccine because I was completely paralyzed (and nearly died) with GB Syndrome and do not want to risk going through that again. I wonder if the same risk will apply with any potential COVID-19 vaccine? I'm not sure exactly why there is an increased risk of GB Syndrome with current formulations of flu shots, but if I remember correctly it has something to do with eggs. Maybe someone here knows more?
edit on 4162020 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I talked to my children's pediatrician about this yesterday. He felt they would not know about enhancement risk until the fall, at least.

With SARS-Cov, having a lot of antibodies circulating was effective at neutralizing the virus in a second infection.

BUT if you only had a small amount left after recovering from an infection or from vaccination then the antibodies had an 'enhancement' effect.

So, this is also where people need to keep their heads up -- it may appear initially that recovered people are immune, but that could be false hope. As time goes on, they may be more susceptible to a severe/fatal case of COVID-19 than people who have never had it.

S&F OP, because this topic is one that I have been looking into a lot, too.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Another scientist, from MIT, was well on his way to developing a broad spectrum antiviral when funding for the drug ceased for no good reason, in 2015. DRACOs

The Obama White House even called the drug "visionary." Yet, no funding was sustained despite all the very promising work done.

It's been tested with a couple of coronaviruses and was effective. Eighteen viruses have been tested and it was effective with them all. It's also non-toxic.

I think DRACOs is conspicuously missing from this global discussion....just like the salt mask treatment study that shows it offers universal protection from small respiratory viruses and makes masks reusable. There should be no mask shortage.

I noticed Dr. Rider's bio, from late January, that he had added this line, "Dr. Rider is currently working on his plan for world domination."

He probably saw, then, what was coming and knows he has the solution....if only his work was funded until completion. Years of testing and research down the drain and now we are pushing out treatments/vaccines in a matter of months like that's no big deal.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat
I choose not to take flu-vaccine because I was completely paralyzed (and nearly died) with GB Syndrome and do not want to risk going through that again. I wonder if the same risk will apply with any potential COVID-19 vaccine? I'm not sure exactly why there is an increased risk of GB Syndrome with current formulations of flu shots, but if I remember correctly it has something to do with eggs. Maybe someone here knows more?

I don't really have an answer to the egg-question, but I recall reading, last year, Trump signed some executive initiative to make cell-based flu vaccines more accessible for this flu season.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join