It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mortality rates for Covid 19 skyrocket !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

When the dust settles we'll see who had a grip on reality here.

You gotta understand these people actually want an apocalypse and so are willing to only look for information that confirms their wild paranoid fears and brings excitement to their boring humdrum lives.

The preconceived notions are bias and so ALL information contradicting or questioning it are ignored while the focus is put only on things that support it.

The statistics they throw around aren't accurate and don't take into account a host of factors. It's a clear abuse and misuse of statistical data.

We'll see...
edit on 3/15/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

You gotta understand these people actually want an apocalypse

Have you noticed that for the most part.

Even doom is divided on party lines .

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

It wasn't at first till Trump told his cultists that this wasn't a huge deal. Then they decided to downplay this.

At first everyone right and left was panicking like headless chickens.

On day 1 I was fighting seemingly on my own against everyone here trying to dispell this madness and calm people down.

Ppl from both sides attacked me personally and questioned my morals for telling the truth which I based upon research and critical thinking. They were demanding I be censored and posts were deleted.

I saw they were lying by pushing fake death statistics so I knew this was bogus from the start.

I'm literally baffled I'm in the minority on this issue...

When Trump echoed my assessment I felt blessed because I knew suddenly half of you were forced to agree with me finally because Trump said so.

And what do ya know?
Half of you doubt the MSM hysterical disinfo propaganda now.

Like it was magic.
But really it's because they worship dear leader and will blindly agree because anyone in a political party already proved they cannot think for themselves.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I hate debating science it’s like arguing with PI .

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

It wasn't at first till Trump told his cultists that this wasn't a huge deal. Then they decided to downplay this.

At first everyone right and left was panicking like headless chickens.

On day 1 I was fighting seemingly on my own against everyone here trying to dispell this madness and calm people down.

Ppl from both sides attacked me personally and questioned my morals for telling the truth which I based upon research and critical thinking. They were demanding I be censored and posts were deleted.

I saw they were lying by pushing fake death statistics so I knew this was bogus from the start.

I'm literally baffled I'm in the minority on this issue...

When Trump echoed my assessment I felt blessed because I knew suddenly half of you were forced to agree with me finally because Trump said so.

And what do ya know?
Half of you doubt the MSM hysterical disinfo propaganda now.

Like it was magic.
But really it's because they worship dear leader and will blindly agree because anyone in a political party already proved they cannot think for themselves.

There have been so many CV threads lately I probably missed what you said originally so I apologize. I don't trust any of them. Them being the media, the agencies, our government, other governments, and so on. I haven't for most of my adult life. When I saw them start using the media to push agendas back in the 70s I started getting suspicious. And here we are.

So, a question for you - what do you think the truth is? If you've explained it before, would you share a link to the thread?

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: infolurker

I would recommend not using anything from China as I am sure it is Bogus.

*tosses iPhone*

(disclosure: I don't actually own an iPhon

Im like you. Im not worried.
How old are you?

Well anyway, youll probably be ok

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jason79

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: Fallingdown
Hearing Seattle is almost at capacity/overwhelmed, and NYC is not far behind (in a week) if additional measures aren't taken.

There is a 2-3 week period where infected people feel fine, the people who will be seeking treatment next week have been ill for a while. I would like to hear about "additional measures" that can change that.

Here ya go.

COVID-19: New York Will Be The Next Italy, But Doesn’t Have to Be

Tl;dr:

Analysis strongly suggests that the NYC metro area has 5–10 days to quarantine the city or face dramatically overwhelmed hospitals, extremely high death rates, and a ruined economy.

The outlook for NYC and COVID-19 is bleak. The policy response is far too slow and too weak to meet the needs of the moment.

This note started as a twitter post on Wednesday March 11.

I’ve attached updated charts with two additional days of data to this note.

Using an SIR Epidemiology Model (described in greater detail in my previous Medium post), we can use the Low and High estimates for infections on 3/13 to project #COVID19 growth through March. Then using those projections for infections, we can use a conservative 10% severity rate to get the number of people who are infected on that day that will require hospitalization (severe & critical cases).

The NYC region has between 1,200 and 3,000 open hospital beds. This analysis suggests that enough people will become infected by March 23 and March 25 that NYC’s hospitals will be fully at capacity approximately 7 days later. (Infected people who will become severely ill do not immediately need medical care upon being infected. There is approximately a 5–7 day incubation period. After which, most severe cases present to the hospital within 2–3 days.)

LINK

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I hate debating science it’s like arguing with PI .

I agree.

I'm just looking at numbers. And they constantly change. But usually remain consistent.

That's why math and science remain constant.They don't lie.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I do not have a cell phone, and I get on just fine. I never go anywhere alone, so I just don't have any need for a cell phone.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: justdust

I have a flip phone which lives in my car. For emergencies. Never used it for such. Yet.
$18 a month. It's worth it.

edit on 3/15/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I love science and history. I am also a fan of a bit of fringe science, occasionally I turn to theology, when history or science cannot explain or rationalize to me a acceptable conclusion.

🍻

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: justdust

I have a flip phone which lives in my car. For emergencies. Never used it for such. Yet.
$18 a month. It's worth it.

When you said you didn't actually own an iphone i was about to comment, in jest, i thought you were a flip phone guy.

I'm gonna go now.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Slow down. Take a look here: bibbase.org... It's pre-set for South Korea, so un-check that box and check US. Then click on "log scale" and "show death rates." On most every country you can see how the "sky rocketing" death rates have dramatically leveled off. This is constantly updated and is a good way to show differences over time.

The few level-headed people who track these things understand that the CoronaVirus mortality rate in the USA continues to decline, and is now down to 1.8%.

Source: www.worldometers.info...

But, there will be additional so-called "experts" coming on TV and publishing articles, who torture data and models, to make them match the USA doomsday scenario they've been pushing over the past 30 days.

Some doomsday medical idiot was on MSNBC this weekend predicting that 60 million Americans will contract Covid-19, and 8 million hospital beds will be needed....BEFORE THE END OF MARCH. (He's been saying since February..."Within the next 10 to 15 days, we're going to see an EXPLOSION of deadly Covid-19 here in the U.S.!!")

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
And how do you feel about the White House shutting down travel from China, like they did, when they did? Was that a good or bad move? Was it bigotry?

edit on 15-3-2020 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Awesome, thanks. It seems like their "model" has a seven day asymptomatic period. If that's closer to what really happening with the virus, that makes it much easier to slow down. Maybe some of the steps they're taking can do some good, instead of just giving the appearance of doing something.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Their is only one way to find the true death rate of this virus. That is to look at the average death rate for the year with regards to a normal environment. Then the death rate for the year after the virus has done its job. None of those figures are available .You could possibly use the present three months in Wuhan , compared to last years same months.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

It's like a dry run for NWO apocalypse I'd guess.

They are using the MSM to create panic and screw up the economy and violate human rights via 'medical tyranny' (quarantine, forced vaccination programs, ability to lock anyone up and disappear them carte blanche).

They lied about the disease. This variant is so similar to other Corona strains, and may not be worse than the more benign ones.

There are hundreds of worse viruses around us and even with our garbage diets and pollution we're surviving ALL bacteria, viruses, fungus, etc. All of these worse diseases aren't even that bad because our immune systems 'communicate' immunities by simply being around each other and spreading all these pathogens. So we're being exposed to tons of stuff daily but our body beats it easily. It's small loads acting as natural vaccine sources.

In other words - it's way too late to justify any quarantine. Once ppl showed symptoms worldwide that meant it spread all over weeks ago and we just now had symptoms finally.

Since ppl everywhere have symptoms that means we all got it. And it's ok we have a great economy for diversifying our diets which will improve our herd immunities drastically.

Trying to quarantine the whole world destroys the economy, erodes liberty, increases death and chaos, etc - which means less medicine and doctors and foods/herbs/spices and other commodities which equals even more destruction swirling down in a bottomless pit of complete destruction of modern free society.

Then we'll be really screwed. The powers that be know this and are disingenuously playing into it because they have bunkers and will continue operations.

I really do wish Trump was a good guy and would defend the Constitution now more than ever but I doubt he could change tptb even if he wanted to.

We're all brainwashed slaves to $$$ in the end so we all know WHO is behind this aka UN / NWO world govt. Cuz that's who runs the central banks that print the money. This is their doing. They knew and allowed the MSM to omit the fact this was the cold so via some Pentagon disinfo plot spread fear to promote declarations of self imposed martial law (ppl are saying 'I'm self quarantining', everyone wants martial lockdowns suddenly).

This reduces their burdens in enforcing the actual lockdown and sickcamp policies cuz everyone's too scared to leave their houses.

I really do want to rant more about that lol. Man everyone's really freaking me out cuz they are scared and believe in the MSM zombie programming. It's so frustrating and my Spirit wants to fight it though I know how futile that may be.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
And how do you feel about the White House shutting down travel from China, like they did, when they did? Was that a good or bad move? Was it bigotry?

Too little, too late.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Slow down. Take a look here: bibbase.org... It's pre-set for South Korea, so un-check that box and check US. Then click on "log scale" and "show death rates." On most every country you can see how the "sky rocketing" death rates have dramatically leveled off. This is constantly updated and is a good way to show differences over time.

I don't understand the usefulness of log scale. It seems to flatten the graph by making the sections uneven (instead of each line being 1000, I see log graphs going: 100, 1000, 10,000, 100,000 with even spacing on the Y-axis between them.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I would recommend not using anything from China as I am sure it is Bogus.

South Korea (doing it right) and Italy / Europe (who will more represent the US) are the ones to watch. Though we don't have long to wait ourselves.

This is true I agree. However as I have pointed out in a thread of mine. If China I'd skewing their numbers (and most people agree they are) doesn't it seem logical that they skew the numbers to make it look not as bad as it really is in order to save face for themselves?

Ofcourse. And you see, that's the scary part, because their mortality rate is 4%

Italy is currently running a staggering 7.3% mortality rate!

THE BEST COVID-19 TRACKER!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join