It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the corona virus isn’t being spread but being activated

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

What if the elite feign sick and reportedly die or disappear in isolation? Once safely underground...the 'mutation' is unleashed?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: EverythingsWrong

Why don't the kids get it? What kind of flu shot do they get? Do you see my thinking?

It's past the witching hour

Conspiracy time!

Kids get it, they just have mild or no symptoms...look, see how well all the kids are?

Umm

Outstanding! I see where you’re going with this.

Maybe. It's going to be a time soon, when things settle down, to think along those lines for some. (For me, I’m always tuned into that--naturally.)

Of course if this is…IT

Then settling down will be very, very difficult.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Well, that's DUMB.

Dead people cannot pay taxes or purchase the next £1000 iPhone or worry who will win Dancing On Ice nor Love Island.

The only thing this will unleash is more control at the expense of even more of our freedom.

First, it was a cold war to worry about, then terrorists, now its disease, or so it seems to me.

Does that mean the aliens turn up to save us next?
edit on 13-3-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

What if the elite feign sick and reportedly die or disappear in isolation? Once safely underground...the 'mutation' is unleashed?

You mean crash a Helicopter into a hill side, then assume a new name in another country? Who would do that?

I doubt many of these so-called "Famous" people could stay dead for long though.

edit on 13-3-2020 by Guyfriday because: how does a space bar equal post?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Time to Pay Attention: Elite Reportedly Fleeing to Doomsday Bunkers Amid COVID-19 Outbreak

As coronavirus fears continue to peak and the serfs fight each other over pallets of toilet paper at Costco, the world’s elite aren’t taking any chances. According to a report out of the Guardian, this week, the super-rich are preparing to self-isolate in the face of an escalation in the coronavirus crisis. But their plans extend far beyond stocking up on hand sanitizer and toilet paper.
The world’s elite are hopping on their private jets and taking off to private bunkers across the world. As the Guardian reports:

They're way ahead of us and Bill Gates resigning from the board may mean...he's gone

edit on 13-3-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

What, killing people is dumb?

I would imagine that depends on what they’re doing.

We don’t really know, do we?

I mean, they've always had control. The question is or was, what do they want to do with that control?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

To add some intrigue...the Georgia Guidestones were unveiled 40 years ago on March 22.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
a reply to: Observationalist

But everyone gets a flu shot so, sure something like the SARS vaccine could be happening with the recent Flu vaccine.

Not everyone gets the flu shot, the numbers are way lower than they’d like....

Did you miss the part about mandatory vaccinations.

That’s Why China and Italy outbreak was so severe and sudden, because they had mandatory vaccinations programs.

Vaccines can enhance the virus:

Link
Brief history of enhanced RSV disease.In 1966, a formalin-inactivated vaccine against RSV (FIRSV) was administered to infants and children in four studies in the United States (26–29). The immunized children were exposed to RSV in the community, and those children who were seronegative for the virus before vaccination experienced a significant increase in the frequency and severity of RSV LRTI. This enhanced form of RSV disease presented with fever, wheezing, and bronchopneumonia and led to frequent hospitalizations (80% in FIRSV recipients versus 5% in controls among RSV-infected children in one study) (26). In fact, two immunized infants died as toddlers as a consequence of subsequent RSV infection (26).

Also Cytokine Storm link

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Well killing people who pay taxes and perform labor is rather counterproductive and could be considered dumb, especially where the continued generation of profit, power, and monies is concerned.

"They" don't do anything with the control accept milk the herd via taxation, canny see why "they" would in any way wish to cull it too much.

As to what they do, maintain the status quo would be my guess.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Do those numbers mean anything to you?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Time to Pay Attention: Elite Reportedly Fleeing to Doomsday Bunkers Amid COVID-19 Outbreak

As coronavirus fears continue to peak and the serfs fight each other over pallets of toilet paper at Costco, the world’s elite aren’t taking any chances. According to a report out of the Guardian, this week, the super-rich are preparing to self-isolate in the face of an escalation in the coronavirus crisis. But their plans extend far beyond stocking up on hand sanitizer and toilet paper.
The world’s elite are hopping on their private jets and taking off to private bunkers across the world. As the Guardian reports:

They're way ahead of us and Bill Gates resigning from the board may mean...he's gone

We were talking about this a few weeks ago, a sure sign is when the ultra rich bunker down, were in for a wild ride.
edit on 13-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

In the NWO canon, they’re called useless eaters

Anything is possible, from the sublime (some God thing) to the ridiculous (some man thing) to the scary (some alien thing) to the mundane( really scary...no thing).

I don’t know which one is worse, probably the mundane thing is worse! Since that just brings us back into the matrix of unregenerate ignorance and unending suffering—over…and over…and over… and over…!

The others...now they're more interesting...

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   

The World maps showing the "Flood Earth" from the Matrix Institute doesn't look right, but then compare that map to Corona affected areas? I wonder if a lot of sea fairing Elites are going to end up in the Atlantic Ocean somewhere where that map shows Atlantis?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Lets say covid-19 is the beta test of a low lethality virus on how the world would react ...

Dean Koontz wrote thriller novel where Wuhan-400 was a true killer virus...lets just say that Wuhan-400 is the 400th strain of covid-19 but is 70% lethal...

Makes one wonder...

edit on 13-3-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Oh yeah, we should be watching that. Bill Gates quitting the MS board right now?

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   

To add some intrigue...the Georgia Guidestones were unveiled 40 years ago on March 22.

Interestingly, the DIA was unveiled March 19, 1994

Guidestones-- 3/22/80

So watch next Thursday 3/19 to next Sunday 3/22

No I'm wrong, sorry MMM I cant count its 40 years, your right.
edit on 14-3-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Oh yeah, we should be watching that. Bill Gates quitting the MS board right now?

It's certainly suspicious timing, watching the markets wavering , industries grinding to a halt, if this hits the trucking industry which at some point is inevitable at the rate it's going, it's going to be on for young and old.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Got a link?

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I think he removed himself a long time ago... He is 64 and his foundation has been his top priority for years now. He is into eugenics though...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join