It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

65 Year Old Coronavirus Patient, “The hysteria has just gotten out of control”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
can anyone tell me if there is any information regarding if those who have apparently contracted coronavirus had their flu jabs last year/ this year.
With all the information regarding false positives I’m wondering if the tests aren’t picking up whatever strain was used in the flu immunisation or even if the immunisation is the trigger.
I’m not having much luck in finding out if the flu vaccinations came from China or not.

Edit......

It turns out Astra Zeneca manufacture the vaccines and they come out of China and Pfizer also manufacture them and they come out of wuhan..........now isn’t that coincidence

Now even more interesting is that here in the uk the immunisations where late being rolled out this year and also the type of immunisation changed - now the whole of the northern hemisphere have the same flu strains in their immunisations and it seems odd that this ‘corona virus’ is affecting mainly the enorthenr hemisphere countries.

I would love to know if anyone who has contracted the corona virus did not have an immunisation this time round.
edit on 13-3-2020 by EverythingsWrong because: Discovered more info

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I work at Walmart. I see the TP hoarders. Trust me, it's the same people who hoard guns and ammo.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth
I was one of those early panicking people like 2 months ago. I was a pretty frequent poster on the big CV threads and was sure we were going to all die. But here's the thing, and you can look at current threads and see the same thing. Everybody kept moving the goal post "if this happens if that happens" and then they stop setting milestones, it was and still is, wait 2 weeks, wait another week, it'll be really bad in a week, in 2 weeks in a month. That's all I've heard since the inception of this thing. I guess I'm just worn out from waiting for our unavoidable doom. If it happens, it just does. But I really feel as if everyone needs to take a step back and gain some perspective on this.

And by the by, I really think this is mostly because of the Media, talking in vauge terms, trying to make people panic. Panic is great for the media, it damages Donald trumps economy and makes people act irrational, both of which they cover with glee.

Just wait until next year..

And then wait for the next year.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I work at Walmart. I see the TP hoarders. Trust me, it's the same people who hoard guns and ammo.

I mentioned that I want a crossbow, but now I'm settling on making spears with our bamboo shoots and adding 3 inch nails at the tip. Am I worried? Hey when you got 14 million people in Tokyo with no are little food, trust me, they hit the farmers with passion. No, it hasn't taken place yet, but now on a daily basis hundreds of businesses are at reduced level of traffic and some are even closing shop. Which in fact, I'm now unemployed. Luckily the wife and I like to play scrabble .
Hey folks if you have children make sure you have games, just like the old days, both parents and kids enjoyed the games together.
And I just found out about the "throw bait nets", well can't have here without a license. But thanks to you guys, I might just need your help in getting one. With them types of nets, I can net the small shrimps and make tempura with them.

edit on 0300000058072020-03-13T22:07:58-05:00075803pm10 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Please read new threads.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Yea seriously... I need to go actual grocery shopping and dreading the lineups.

I went to costco to get some zip lock sandwich bags, and cat litter, and a slice of pizza on the way out, I just walked in and walked right out again. It was nuts.

Told my daughter don't worry about the virus to worry about people panicking over the virus, get delivery if you need to. Walmart Amazon Target lol even Instacart is better than standing in those lines, but I hate grocery shopping in the best of times I'd go early in morning to avoid people taking thirty minutes to pick out bread

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   
All that this is is an excuse for anal personalities to get to touch their bunghole
edit on 14-3-2020 by akiros because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2020 by akiros because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

heavily armed and dumb as #, that's just awesome, if people think this hysteria is out of control now, just wait till those lunatics run out of TP.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I have seen the people that work at walmart. Pot vs kettle.comes to mind. I wouldnt paint ALL peeps the same.

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

I find a broad brush to be ok when meant in jest.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I suppose....im a Target guy myself. 😅😂🤣

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420

here's a tip, every time you feel the need to compare it to the flu, punch yourself in the face.

thanks

Why? By the numbers, it’s materially less problematic than the flu.

I bet tens of millions are infected. Yet here we sit with ~6.5k global deaths.

It would need to kill, specifically CV19, 100x the number of people it has just to be worse the the rough end of the global flu season.

So why am I punching myself in the face again?

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It's funny how CNN quickly terminated the New York Governor's press conference when he started describing what a good job President Trump and Mike Pence are doing for his state.

Worth repeating.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

This isn't about the facts. It's about installing the NWO and putting out all the brushfires of liberty springing up around the world

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I was one of those early panicking people like 2 months ago. I was a pretty frequent poster on the big CV threads and was sure we were going to all die. But here's the thing, and you can look at current threads and see the same thing. Everybody kept moving the goal post "if this happens if that happens" and then they stop setting milestones, it was and still is, wait 2 weeks, wait another week, it'll be really bad in a week, in 2 weeks in a month. That's all I've heard since the inception of this thing. I guess I'm just worn out from waiting for our unavoidable doom. If it happens, it just does. But I really feel as if everyone needs to take a step back and gain some perspective on this.

And by the by, I really think this is mostly because of the Media, talking in vauge terms, trying to make people panic. Panic is great for the media, it damages Donald trumps economy and makes people act irrational, both of which they cover with glee.

This needs to go at the top of every CV thread.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

This needs to go at the top of every CV thread.

No it doesn't.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420

here's a tip, every time you feel the need to compare it to the flu, punch yourself in the face.

thanks

I think two years ago I got a nasty flu...stayed with me like 2 weeks and I think I still had an annoying cough for like 4 months.

I would love to see the medical history on all the people that died. Being 70+ means you are already weak in many immune system ways, so though we put an age to it I think it really just has to do with immune weakness no matter your age. If anyone has immune deficiencies they should bubble boy right up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join