It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Hanks and Wife Have Coronavirus

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

You forget how much he hates Trump. He’ll get four more oscars before trump leaves office. Guaranteed

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm sure that has nothing to do with it. I bet Tom just didn't have enough TP. Covid will get you everytime you don't have enough TP.

Oddly this also happens when his new movie is supposed to be coming out? I wonder how many other people he knows went and got tested? Seriously though I'm sure he'll be just fine, he seems healthy and for all intent purposes, he's pretty young to have age as an issue with this virus.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

Why should "Hollywood gets up in arms about this?" Tom Hanks and his wife were both in Australia and caught it there.

Because Trump.

It's all his fault. He flew to Australia in an SR-71 covertly and told Tom that there was nothing to worry about.

Four days later, Tom got SARS and Hollywood want blood.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

You forget how much he hates Trump. He’ll get four more oscars before trump leaves office. Guaranteed

Would someone as prolific as Hanks actually admit to having this virus — without an ulterior motive?

If he really had it, no one would know about it. 💩
edit on 11-3-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Sarah Ruth Ashcraft claims to have been raped by hanks.

just saying

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

He's still making movies? Every time I hear about Tom Hanks, it's something like crashing his plane, or being accused of something illicit. Last Hanks movie I saw was when he coached Jackie Robinson.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

He's in a WW2 movie. It looks pretty good, but then again like him or not, he does do good movies.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Uh-huh. Sure they do.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Would someone as prolific as Hanks actually admit to having this virus — without an ulterior motive?

Tom and Wife contracted CoronaVirus while in Australia.

Australia has 139 Covid-19 cases: www.worldometers.info...

Just sayin...

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

He's in a WW2 movie. It looks pretty good, but then again like him or not, he does do good movies.

If Hanks also the director, it should be good indeed. He'll probably recover from CoronaVirus, like 99% of affected do.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Just sayin...

Exactly, how could they possibly know where they contracted it. Just so happens that some of the most famous people in the world came in contact with one of the very few infected in Australia. Sounds like 💩

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

First thought that popped into my head too.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yes he and Clooney made some of my favorite movies. But so what. Efff them hard and dry. I’ll never watch Forrest Gump or o brother where art thou again.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Just sayin...

Exactly, how could they possibly know where they contracted it. Just so happens that some of the most famous people in the world came in contact with one of the very few infected in Australia. Sounds like 💩

There's no way of knowing how many infected there are in Australia, they only test you if you've been to an affected country, our numbers are bogus.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: cleverhans
A thousand US cases and one of them happens to be Tom freakin Hanks?! What are the chances

Bang twice on a trash can for slim, bang once for none

/sigh...I said I hoped Astro would come back to ATS, not THE ASTROS!

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Tom Hanks has Type 2 Diabetes which weakens the immune system making the corona virus VERY dangerous for Mr. Hanks.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne
Hanks is an evil murdering pedo.... And he has corona. Or he pretends to boost the spin.
Nocebo nocebo nocebo

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   
So effin’ what? But yeah, let’s go ahead and idolize him and send tots an pears for a quick recovery. Never mind everyone else, but let’s worry about him.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Didn't the host of the Academy Awards call Tom Hanks out for sexual abuse?

Bingo...they are setting up fake deaths so their Bosses can cash out massive Insurance policies held on them.....it used to be the only way out of the evil Cabals talons.....now they are pulling his Insurance withdrawel scam globally even waiting for a Pandemic definition then shutting down Pro Sports leagues.....they are cashing everything out right now at once.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   
its a clear act off attempted assasination - nuke australia now

the usual caveats apply

<< 1    3  4 >>

join