It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Intelligence Officer Reveals True Magnitude of China’s Fake “Coronavirus” Crisis

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: KKLOCO

That could explain why the Trump Administration is shifting from open briefings to classified briefings that include only a few key top government individuals.

Stoking the old innuendo fire?

I’ll play.

Anyone dismissing this by the wave of the hand is either fearful of the truth, or working for a government.

edit on 11-3-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

The Charleston County case involved a hospital worker who had returned from travel to Europe with minor symptoms and self-quarantined.

www.postandcourier.com... 3c3a22aca52.html

There are 3 cases in Charleston, only 1 is confirmed by the CDC.
edit on 11-3-2020 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I must admit, a lot of it makes sense.

No, it really doesn’t.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

No, it really doesn’t.

Really? Have you seen any pictures of body bags from China? Liquified bodies? Connect the dots.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

No, it really doesn’t.

Really? Have you seen any pictures of body bags from China? Liquified bodies? Connect the dots.

Pretty sure it’s on the OP to connect the dots. Or you to connect the dots for us, since you’ve apparently done so? All I did was reply to the statement.
edit on 11-3-2020 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
President Trump will address the nation tonight at 9 p.m. eastern time.

mobile.twitter.com...

I hope he's not genuinely giving in to this MSM induced panic.

Proof the Panic inside the USA is a mainstream media perpetrated hoax.

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Wow that's quite a story. I can't wait for the video game adaptation of it.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

No, it really doesn’t.

Those dots don't connect. If you can show me these liquefied bodies from Corona please do so.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump has been fighting the hysteria, I expect he will continue to do so.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

No, it really doesn’t.

Pretty sure it’s on the OP to connect the dots. Or you to connect the dots for us, since you’ve apparently done so? All I did was reply to the statement.

Oh. Ok. But as I have been told countless times. It is a conspiracy site. Why you here?
edit on 11-3-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
So this super weapon virus with a 3% death rate was so covetted that they met CIA agents at the super secret location of the meat market across the street from the virology lab which was created to quell protests extremely far away. I have decided for myself. Hard pass.

Although I do believe it originated from the virology lab, this theory is just kinda out there.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Should I tell the OP that this was posted weeks ago on a Reddit fourm called can't sleep? It's a place for contributors to post horror/thriller themed stories.

I'm pretty sure there is a link somewhere in one of the megathreads.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Would a high-ranking Chinese official use the terminology "US deep state"?

Seems tailor-made for an audience like ATS.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

No, it really doesn’t.

Oh. Ok. But as I have been told countless times. It is a conspiracy site. Why you here?

And as I’ve said countless times in response to that tired old refrain from people who can’t defend their statements: just because it’s a conspiracy site doesn’t obligate anybody to latch on to and support every last conspiracy theory that’s posted. If you can’t handle dissenting opinions and discussion, why are you here?

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses
Would a high-ranking Chinese official use the terminology "US deep state"?

Seems tailor-made for an audience like ATS.

Holy crap! Someone actually read the article. Star for that.

As I said, don’t know if it’s true or not. That’s why I presented it. Thanks for actually reading it. I appreciate feedback when coming from an educated position.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

But if no one's insides were liquifying, why bother making up a flu?

Actually, that corona virus, sort of like FIPS in cats, can liquefy the insides, it creates enzymes that can dissolve collagen. I have a cat in a freezer in the basement that had FIPs and it has the wet type, not the dry lung type. the enzyme from the virus was disolving all it's muscles and some organs. It was like swishing a two liter bottle of coke when moving it around to get it layed out right so we can get it into the coffin. The dry type eats the lungs out with virus enzymes. This corona virus, cov19 has a papain class enzyme that the virus makes. Stick papain on a steak and set it in the fridge overnight, it turns to mush after a while.

So, this whole scenario is actually possible. Maybe the damage there was being caused more by something else like in the OP. Maybe to cover things up they are spraying some areas around the world. It's a conspiracy site, someone has to try to keep the conspiracy rolling.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I am somewhat reluctant to admit that I admire the writing from a storytelling perspective.

The civil unrest in Hong Kong provides a plauible motive for the CCP to develop the bioweapon; the known history of detained smuslims in re-education camps gives a plausible population for tests, and it's topped off by linking the Military facility -- purportedly where the virus was engineered -- and the nearby wet market. There's a even a shootout.

I tend to think it's brilliant fiction. I shudder to think it could be true.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

No, it really doesn’t.

And as I’ve said countless times in response to that tired old refrain from people who can’t defend their statements: just because it’s a conspiracy site doesn’t obligate anybody to latch on to and support every last conspiracy theory that’s posted. If you can’t handle dissenting opinions and discussion, why are you here?

There you go using logic. And not able to pick up on sarcasm.

What’s the usual reply? Well then. You just don’t have the imagination. You need the official narrative. When in fact it takes more imagination and knowledge to weight what is impossible, what is possible, probable, practical, and having discernment for truth. Evidently something the original poster lacks.

I find it odd people casting the stone of you cannot handle the truth and need the “official narrative” are the ones that need to immerse themselves in a fantasy.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

yeah it's garbage. pulp sci-fi.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

If that was sarcasm then I would point to Poe’s Law and shrug helplessly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join