It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus Threat From US Southern Border

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
The rescue beacons out in the desert have had instructions in English, Spanish and Chinese for fifteen years or so. So illegal Chinese immigration is nothing new. But if you want to play politics, an argument can be made that The Resistance to the wall and Sanctuary City movement has condemned many to exposure to the Corona Virus Plague or whatever they call it next week.
Strange. I would’ve thought the flights from China could offer the same recourse and effect...
edit on 4-3-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I wish life in Seattle was a tv show, but sadly it's real.

Also I just found out that King County (this is where Seattle is located) decided to buy a hotel to place quarantined people. They decided on putting them in another city without informing that city at the time. So fun times in the QNW (Quarantined North-West, as it will soon be known as)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

If this virus is as deadly as many claim then their simply won't be enough ICU's to deal with everybody. If their was a serious outbreak in a city it's going to be the most likely to survive who'd be given life saving intervention... Or the richest.

Anyways, hope you're doing good.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: sine.nomine

If this virus is as deadly as many claim then their simply won't be enough ICU's to deal with everybody. If their was a serious outbreak in a city it's going to be the most likely to survive who'd be given life saving intervention... Or the richest.

Anyways, hope you're doing good.

Well yeah a pandemic is an emergency situation no matter how good your country's healthcare system is, so I absolutely agree.
And yes, I'm fine. Thank you. Ticker still ticks, brain still thinks (kinda). Livers.. well it works lol.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Don’t worry.

Democrats say we should let everyone in so it must be okay.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join