It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am scared ATS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
IMO, you being "scared" IS THE PROBLEM. If YOU did not react that way we wouldn't have people storming the grocery stores buying up all the toilet paper. We wouldn't have people FREAKING OUT why? Because a few people have contracted a cold-like virus that has a low fatality rate.

This is NOT the Bubonic Plague.

CHILL THE FRICK OUT. Your reaction is the issue.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I’ve not posted for years. But I always read ATS, I’m telling you it’s as if the Genie is
Out the bottle over here, Italy is closing, China is closing, this isn’t a SARS type scare, I run a company and am very good with figures. In my circles we are estimating the death toll in China to close to a million and the EU, 125,000. I post this as a healthy 40 year old male. I’m 6’4 and I have never felt I virus like this or seen news like this
In my entire life

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: On the level
They are repeating this “Wash your hands” # on tv while they know it’s airborne.

Flu is airborne droplets as well. The best way to prevent infection is handwashing.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: On the level

You may recall the Anthrax Letters post-9/11 in the US? The recommendation for facing weaponized Anthrax was to seal your home with plastic sheeting and duct tape. In other words, shelter in place with materials to make field expedient body bags for the benefit of the people coming to collect your body.

Small world and small ideas when it comes to government.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
If YOU did not react that way we wouldn't have people storming the grocery stores buying up all the toilet paper.

I've got a hunch the OP is at home ATM.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I feel that’s bollocks mate. I traveled from the coast of Africa to Scotland and there was zero check points or swabs and even the GPS have nothing to confirm it. The UK news had a top consultant saying it won’t cope with what is coming. This isn’t a thread that will be copied or joked about. I’m just so angry if this #ing thing gets me, I want to protect my wife and dogs

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I just got back from my local Kroger's.

There was some Asian woman shopping and she was coughing and hacking all over the place....made no attempt whatsoever to cover her mouth....people were trying to avoid getting near her, but it is pointless...she coughed on half the crap in the store.
edit on 3-3-2020 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Which reminds us how fortunate we are to live in the times we do, with the medical technology that we have, including better nutrition and overall health. It wasn't that long ago that pandemics and plagues were almost par for the course, and people were much less prepared for it. We have soooooooooooo many options today that our forebears did not.

For better and worse, it is what it is. But we can be thankful knowing that no matter how bad it gets, it could always be much much worse.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Step one is, STOP BEING AFRAID.
Step two is, go live your life.

Like I posted on Sunday right before deep State decided my city was not scared enough to burn their savings, our parks, malls, shopping centers and clubs and bars are still packed. We refuse to cower to state sponsored fear mongering.

Strawberry festival was also full from those I spoke with. I didn't do the fair or strawberry festival this year because I'm going to airfest instead at th end of this month.

I would not be taking my kids everywhere if I felt there was any mortal concern here. pretty sure more ppl will die from bee allergies this year over cov-19. Maybe even stabbings.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I’ve not posted for years. But I always read ATS, I’m telling you it’s as if the Genie is
Out the bottle over here, Italy is closing, China is closing, this isn’t a SARS type scare, I run a company and am very good with figures. In my circles we are estimating the death toll in China to close to a million and the EU, 125,000. I post this as a healthy 40 year old male. I’m 6’4 and I have never felt I virus like this or seen news like this
In my entire life

Quarantine is one of the many waiting rooms of life, and its own special circle of hell for people raised with the illusion that we control our destinies.
We prefer to believe that anything can be overcome if we just try hard enough.
But there is no trying in quarantine.
in the united states ive been around people with all the symptoms and have had all the symptoms for a a week. but the closest test sight is 3 hrs away.
anyone that i know that went in got treated for bronchitis and released.
one of us will have to die before they bring a test sight to our location.
ive been taking 6000 ml vitamin C and overdosing on garlic.
its the flu season here.
drink lots liquid and rest.if you can keep food down eat like its your last meal ..good food not junk.
worrying about it wont make you any better,fight a good fight.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I wish I shared your optimism. This virus is raging and I feel that all governments are lying to us. If I get over this I will live report on what is happening in Europe. If the NHS can’t cope with this then I pray for America

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I'll be visting Scotland in May, if the country isn't already in the midst of the corona zombie apocalypse than I will personally tongue kiss everyone to jump start the virus vectors and finish the damn job. Holy panic pants.

edit on 3-3-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Because a few people have contracted a cold-like virus that has a low fatality rate.

You listen to too much Rush.

Coronavirus currently has around a 3.5% mortality rate (of cases known), which is higher than the typical yearly influenza death rates worldwide.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Believe me it’s coming.

With a stunning mortality rate of what... 2%? Alright. So what?

normal flu

There is no such thing, is it? Mutations and stuff, ya know.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

All the years on here I have always loved your stuff mate. This isn’t wind up honestly this is 1000% real. I don’t post pish or even panic. The news and the way I feel, it’s coming to your doorstep soon

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

edit on 3-3-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

All the years on here I have always loved your stuff mate. This isn’t wind up honestly this is 1000% real. I don’t post pish or even panic. The news and the way I feel, it’s coming to your doorstep soon

Maybe it is and maybe it isn't, but I am coming to YOUR doorstep in May. Either we'll all be dead from corona, or corona-induced panic, or we'll be fine.

I'm leaning towards the latter.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

In my entire life

Slow down there man!
A million dead in China and 125,000 dead in the EU??
There is no way any government could fudge those kind of numbers to make them look smaller in this day and age.
Impossible.
Not even the craziest of fear mongers online have even mentioned numbers like that yet.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I feel that’s bollocks mate.

Unless you are sick or compromised Corona isn't a big deal.

And you can feel it's bollocks, I have been in healthcare over 10 years, it's a fact. Good hand hygiene is the #1 way to prevent these infections. That's because you are much more likely to cross an infected patients path where they used to be, not where they are, and the infection is going to be picked up by touching things they touched.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

went to my GP as didn’t have a fever.

I hope you feel better, but if you don't have a fever, what makes you think you have Covid-19? One of the main symptoms is fever.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join