It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas officials step in to stop release of people quarantined from cruise ship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

The state of Texas has stopped the release of quarantined cruise ship passengers who have fulfilled their Federal Quarantine requirements.

According to two passengers in the quarantine who were scheduled to be released Monday after 26 days, Texas officials stepped in to stop the release of civilians at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio.

According to the Texas Department of Health Services, a person under quarantine was released on Saturday, Feb. 29, and later tested positive for coronavirus. That person was returned to quarantine.

Texas officials step in to stop release of people quarantined after cruise ship coronavirus scare

Good for Texas.

I think it is a great thing that a State can do this. I am sure sooner or later the Federal Government could force Texas to release these people. That is when the citizens of Texas may show everyone who is really in charge of TX. They are protesting in France about the virus right now.

I feel sorry for the people that thought they would be going home today.

edit on 2-3-2020 by LookingAtMars because: fix title

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Here's another article in reference to that.

KXAN

The CDC released a patient who tested positive for the virus. This patient promptly went to the mall. I'm sure the patient was advised that she either didn't have it or was no longer contagious.

This and many other stories makes one wonder if "they" aren't trying to help this virus spread. It also makes one wonder if all the public hype is indeed warranted. I'm just saying, in America they don't shut down entire malls over the flu. China doesn't shut down production.

Either there is a huge effort to control the flow of real information about this virus and/or the numbers, or everyone has lost their minds.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Yeah, that same person was requarantined, also, they closed down an entire mall, North Star Mall, because they had been there.

I live less than a Mile away from North Star Mall.
edit on 3-3-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I think anyone that does not live out in the sticks is going to get it. People living in less populated areas and people with natural immunity will be the 30-40% that don't get it.

If you live in a populated area. You needed to self isolate weeks ago IMO.

new topics

top topics

join