It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Southbay Seattle Costco Sells Out Of Water, Toilet Paper As Fears Over Coronavirus Mount

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Bluntone22

Now I am beginning to wonder whether they will use this to get Trump as we have world class spinners in this Country.

Where have you been? This has been happening already, all over the news and here on ATS.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: violet

You can call me crazy but even the Master MODS on ATS cant stop this. When a persons emotions or raw fear take over its game over. Were getting there.

CIA needs to get its Bio agents involved now!

Here we go!

Cant stop what?

it was one store............not sure what youre talking about stopping, or what the mods have to do with anything

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Plenty of stuff in the Chicago area and there's been reported cases.

One of the stores had canned veggies for 29 cents and huge bags of rice for 7. Hundreds left.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
why the water?

are we going to run out?

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
We've been out shopping all weekend for various things. No real signs of anyone doing extra shopping for much of anything. We continue to add a little here and a little there to round out what we already have.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
why the water?

are we going to run out?

Water is essential for any SHTF scenario. Also colds dehydrate you. I’m wondering why paper towels 🧻

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
why the water?

are we going to run out?

Water is essential for any SHTF scenario. Also colds dehydrate you. I’m wondering why paper towels 🧻

Paper towels are disposable. You do not have to wash them, they are easily portable, such as folding them and putting them in your pocket. They are cheap and clean.

Lysol wipes are pretty expensive in my opinion. All you need is some diluted bleach and paper towels and you have a disinfectant wipe.

I bought the 15 roll pack a while back.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
We've been out shopping all weekend for various things. No real signs of anyone doing extra shopping for much of anything. We continue to add a little here and a little there to round out what we already have.

SMe here. I’m not doing a mad shop and I don’t much storage space .

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Cant stop what?

"People" Millions and Billions of people can lose it and go wild.

What an excellent opportunity for INTEL to try to destabilize a government and collapse it. Just get some Coronavirus flatulence gas in a bag and release it near someone. Obviously within 48 hours from obtainment.

The Iranian Deputy Health Minister Iraj Harirchi comes to mind as I write this. 1st we take out the Iran Chief of all INTEL. So now this guy gets Coronavirus?

edit on 2-3-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I bought a woodland camo poncho liner that has been made into a full zipper hoodie. Not really a prepping thing just sounded like a good buy. Let you know if it is as warm I hope it will be.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
If more people had been prepping sensibly for as many years as most preppers have been, they wouldn't need to panic and there would not be massive shortages when something like this eventually does occur. Not that I can really judge because I haven't either. But I always knew the risk of not doing it. Most people never thought about it.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Its just my opinion but basically all americans need to have at least a months worth of food built up at their home. The main reason is almost every place in the US has the potential to have a life changing weather incident in a very quick period of time.

For how much our food and supply line rely on our infrastructure it is critical that you be able to weather the "storm" at home rather than needing to go out and about. If you take for example a tornado which could devastate businesses and leave roads impassable with debris for many days. In an event like that it is very plausible that many homes would be completely destroyed there could be great deal of deaths and the public does not need people out and about taking up resources because they didn't plan.

The emergency resources need to be for the people that lost everything, are injured, or are unable to care for them selves NOT for people that were too lazy or didn't think it would happen to them. I hope many people learned a lesson from this and the citizens are much more prepared

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join