It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Russian Blogger in China videoing the Coronavirus life...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I watched this and as far as I know there hasn't been much in the way of REAL news, now whether this guy is legit, I don't know, but it seems real.
He goes around from province to province in taxis and videos what is REALLY going on, it's really pretty interesting what goes on.
It shows you stuff that I have not seen on any video or news story, I don't know how long this guy will do what he is doing, but he's pretty dedicated, or, stupid.
You can discuss this among yourselves, I have to leave for a while.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I don't do video, it burns through my data. Can anyone give a quick description of some of this new footage? Thanks in advance.

edit on 29-2-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
LMAO Propaganda. Singing the praises of how kind the police are and how well they're containing the virus.
That's just from the first few minutes- I couldn't watch any more.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
I don't do video, it burns through my data. Can anyone give a quick description of some of this new footage? Thanks in advance.

All I know (that after watching it), is that the streets were clear, no traffic, and this is in large cities. It's not proof of anything, but it was very interesting. I personally think that the image he picked for the video is a click-baity type, I sure didn't see any soldiers in it. heheh

I didn't see it as propaganda at all, (like the next poster did) I don't know how anyone could clear the streets, buildings, trains, subways, airports, etc., just to make it look like the authorities there were doing a good job.
That was my intention, showing that the places there looked deserted.
If anyone can prove that this is a propaganda video, I'd appreciate it, all I was trying to do is show what appeared to be very odd circumstances in an Asian country, I couldn't even swear that these places that the guy was, is actually what he said it was. (I didn't see town/city signs)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

Thanks for the video description.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
LMAO Propaganda. Singing the praises of how kind the police are and how well they're containing the virus.
That's just from the first few minutes- I couldn't watch any more.

I was expecting some sort of spin or propaganda.

I saw neither in this video. In fact, at one point he was detained for "espionage."

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Anyone that's been to China knows that seeing the streets empty like that is eerie as. Reasonable to assume his reporting is very tame as it was proof viewed by the police , according to him at least.
edit on 29-2-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join