It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The radical homosexual agenda and the destruction of standards

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reaganwasourgreatest I really think Bush will not act upon the Supreme Court nominations like Christian people are hoping. I do not think he can. He does like he is told just like we do.

Well I think you are wrong, for one the Christians will make the republican party pay if he does not. he HAS to or he looses what credibility he has...

We will see..

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reaganwasourgreatest
To my sibling, Ed, you have a point but the gig is up. We have lost the war. the battle/war was won when they introduced no fault divorce. We, Christians are fighting fires that only the Lord can put out. We must remain patient, steadfast, and hold to those truths. Public schools will never change as long as they are run by NAMBLA supporting Teachers Unions. Keep your kids in private at whatever costs if you can. the deprogramming of a public education costs more time than it is worth. As you well know time is money even to engineers like us. I feel like Jonah but in the town of Nineveh where no one cares. They will no likely put on sack cloth then Clinton will admit he was for sale to the highest bidder. I really think Bush will not act upon the Supreme Court nominations like Christian people are hoping. I do not think he can. He does like he is told just like we do. He does not answer to the electorate either but to tjhe money that elected him. Funny thing i told you about, the same money that supported Bush supported Kerry.

So then R, after reading both your and Ed's veiws on this could I, as your down on his luck gay neighbour, be able to count on neighbourly charity and help from the both of you when it's needed?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ubermunche
So then R, after reading both your and Ed's veiws on this could I, as your down on his luck gay neighbour, be able to count on neighbourly charity and help from the both of you when it's needed?

Absolutely! We have already done that,

aka Kenny..................

Problem was is when he denied what he was doing, when we already knew it...........

That is not why we no longer talk with him though, it was the lies and deceit against my family that cause so much internal distrust. When the source became known, the ties were cut.

We never could figure out why he did it, maybe he hated us deep down?

My guess it that he hated us for our love of Christ which he never could quite come to terms with.......

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Edsinger here were case falls down. The ancient civilizations didnt give homersexuality a second thought it was considered normal.
How do you explain this ?
Dose "god" have a low IQ did he take him thousands of years to figuer out that being gay is a sin?
Since the Romans , Greeks didnt have the bible were they sinners? Sure they still worshped gods but wouldnt they have had there own version of morals.
What of the world before jesus?
It would make sense if jesus wasnt the son of god and just a person who has had a big impact on western civilization.
How do we know what "jesus" wanted ?
How do we know that after his death his "message" wasnt hijacked by people own adgendas anyone could have claimed to have met "jesus" and after his death he couldnt say otherwise.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Romans and Greeks came after the Bible, at least the Old testement.

Babylon > Persia > Greece > Rome .......Keep in mind this is Daniel a high ranking person within the Babylonian government.

The Prophetic Dream of Nebuchadnezzar, Chaldean King of Babylon

The year is 604 B.C. King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon awakens after a disturbing dream. The dream was so disturbing that he hardly slept during the night. So he calls on his astrologers and demands that they not only interpret the dream but they are to tell him what the dream was! And if they can't tell him the dream and its interpretation, King Nebuchadnezzar is going to have them killed! Nebuchadnezzar wants to make sure that they tell him the truth and demonstrate proof of their powers by identifying the dream

Certainly Nebuchadnezzar's demand was humanly impossible. But what is impossible with man is possible with God. Daniel inquires of God what the dream was and the interpretation thereof. Nebuchadnezzar grants Daniel an audience with the King and hears an amazing story.

God has chosen to reveal a staggering mystery to Nebuchadnezzar: God is showing him the future starting from the then-present time (604 B.C.) unto the End of the Age (the not-too-distant future). Now it is important to note that God does not reveal all nations that will exist throughout history. Rather, He reveals those nations significant in His plans for Israel, the Messiah Jesus Christ, and the final battle of the Ages known as Armageddon.

As we now know, four of these kingdoms have come and gone. And we know that Israel was destroyed by the Roman Emperor Titus Vespasian in 70 A.D. Israel was scattered to all the nations of the world; just as prophesied by God. And now, in the 20th century, we have seen the rebirth of Israel as an independent nation in 1948. This is highly significant in light of Romans 11:25-29. Israel had not been in control of their Holy City Jerusalem, as an independent nation, since 586 B.C. After 2552 years, Israel recaptured the city of Jerusalem in 1967 during the Six-Day War. The Vineyard of the Lord of Hosts is fertile again and the Fig Tree is putting forth her leaves.

LINK

And all that comes after Leviticus in which homosexuality was condemned.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Romans and Greeks came after the Bible, at least the Old testement.

The Roman empire existed before jesus.
check this out info
You didnt answer my questions.
who is Leviticus?

[edit on 16-3-2005 by xpert11]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpert11
The Roman empire existed before jesus.
check this out info
You didnt answer my questions.who is Leviticus?

Leviticus is the 3rd Book of the Bible....

Edsinger here were case falls down. The ancient civilizations didnt give homersexuality a second thought it was considered normal.
How do you explain this ?

As I explained, they did..........it was not normal unless you consider Babylon normal.

Originally posted by xpert11Dose "god" have a low IQ did he take him thousands of years to figuer out that being gay is a sin?

See Leviticus......

Since the Romans , Greeks didnt have the bible were they sinners? Sure they still worshped gods but wouldnt they have had there own version of morals.

See my post above, it shows that to be false....

What of the world before jesus?

There wasn't one, He Created it.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
John 1:3 All things were made through him; and without him was not anything made that hath been made.

It would make sense if jesus wasnt the son of god and just a person who has had a big impact on western civilization.

Well lets see what he said both pre-Roman times and during,

Exo 3:13 Moses said to God, "Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you,' and they ask me, 'What is his name?' Then what shall I tell them?"

Exo 3:14 God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.'"

Exo 3:15 God also said to Moses, "Say to the Israelites, 'The LORD, the God of your fathers--the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob--has sent me to you.' This is my name forever, the name by which I am to be remembered from generation to generation.
Exo 3:16 "Go, assemble the elders of Israel and say to them, 'The LORD, the God of your fathers--the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob-- appeared to me and said: I have watched over you and have seen what has been done to you in Egypt.

John 8:46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don't you believe me?
John 8:47 He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God."
John 8:48 The Jews answered him, "Aren't we right in saying that you are a Samaritan and demon-possessed?"
John 8:49 "I am not possessed by a demon," said Jesus, "but I honor my Father and you dishonor me.
John 8:50 I am not seeking glory for myself; but there is one who seeks it, and he is the judge.
John 8:51 I tell you the truth, if anyone keeps my word, he will never see death."
John 8:52 At this the Jews exclaimed, "Now we know that you are demon-possessed! Abraham died and so did the prophets, yet you say that if anyone keeps your word, he will never taste death.
John 8:53 Are you greater than our father Abraham? He died, and so did the prophets. Who do you think you are?"
John 8:54 Jesus replied, "If I glorify myself, my glory means nothing. My Father, whom you claim as your God, is the one who glorifies me.
John 8:55 Though you do not know him, I know him. If I said I did not, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and keep his word.
John 8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad."
John 8:57 "You are not yet fifty years old," the Jews said to him, "and you have seen Abraham!"

John 8:58 "I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"

How do we know what "jesus" wanted ?
How do we know that after his death his "message" wasnt hijacked by people own adgendas anyone could have claimed to have met "jesus" and after his death he couldnt say otherwise.

Because He said so...Believe what you wish...

I will not be able to answer your questions except to say Jesus was BEFORE man, He is the Creator and He did speak ill of homosexuality, even called it an abomination. Not many things got that title.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   
edsinger if I wanted bible quotes I would have done a google search on the topic. I want facts not bible quotes.

That dosnt make any sense.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   

edsinger if I wanted bible quotes I would have done a google search on the topic. I want facts not bible quotes.

That dosnt make any sense.

You asked what of the world BEFORE Jesus, to which I replied, there wasn't one as Christ PRECEDED the creation.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Being gay is not wrong in the eyes of christianity, it is wrong in the eyes of some christians.
Now before you start throwing bible verses at me, take a good look at www.godmademegay.com and come again.

The only reason why the homosexual agenda turned radical, is because of the way homosexuals that are open about their desires have been treated in the past few ages.

There is no destruction of standards, and to act as if the influence of gay people and gay marriages reaches that far into your own little life is just a hysterical way to basicly say how narrowminded you really are.

Once people realize that being gay is a state some are born in (not a choice or lifestyle) they will also start to realize that the "gay agenda" basicly comes down to a battle for equality.

In a way you could compare it to the "black agenda" back in the days when racism was common in afrika.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join