It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harvard doc finds 6 HIV sequences in CV19; other Researchers find 4

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
LMAO to anybody who thinks mother nature created this virus

"AIDS REPORT: The Man Made Plague
Pastor Michael Treis
[email protected]
C/O general delivery USPO Wax., Texas
Absolute proof AIDS was made by the US Special Virus Cancer Program, distributed by the World Health Org., funded by the US Congress. Documentation, laws legalizing (sic) biological & chemical warfare testing on US Citizens and more. May God Forgive US!"

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Damn son.

You droppin bombs right there. There's a whole many medical zealots around here that ain't gonna like that.
edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago5608699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
As a nice aside for you, if animals can contract it and spread it then I'll give you a true scenario that could be relevant.
Rabies is rife on mainland Europe and if it ever got into the UK I've seen the plan to contain it. This is true. It goes like this. ALL and EVERY warm blooded animal WILL be culled and that includes family pets. Teams will be organised to sweep the countryside killing all warmblooded animals.
That's nice to think about aint it. And the authorities only talk about self isolation.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: sapien82

Yeah okay.
I'm out of here.

Laughing my ass off but leaving none the less.

Before you go please come and explain why coronavirus cant possibly become pandemic, and the secret weapons you're deploying to stop that lol, and even though you have the facts on many aspects of coronavirus you're still comparing it to flu LMAO okayyyyyy

Your time on these boards has a staggering record and history of being proven wrong time & time again, you're just a liberal fascist, probably a pink haired tree hugger with daddy issues

Of course it could become a pandemic. However, Sillyolme is also correct in saying it is (currently) being majorly overplayed by all media networks. For a bit of perspective, our Health Secretary revealed yesterday in the Commons that we have tested over 6500 Brits for this version of Coronavirus and have 13 positive results - this equates to 0.002% positive tests. Of these 13, none have been fatal.

The comparison to flu is actually quite a simple one - in the timeframe that this particular strain of Coronavirus has been active, far far more people have died globally from normal flu.

The WHO concern is more to do with the fact that it is airborne and also cross species. These 2 factors COULD make it become a pandemic. Even if it does become pandemic though, it would have to become more virulent and aggressive to really become a major threat. This is certainly a strong possibility but is not guaranteed.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

and you know this how ?

If military research is 10 - 20 years (at reasonable estimate) ahead of current technology and research or even 50 years ahead

who says they dont ?

are we all privy to what DARPA or MI5 or any other secret agency has in the playbook or the vaults , locked up waiting for the day

We cloned an entire sheep in 1996 dude

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
And obama!

Care

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
As a nice aside for you, if animals can contract it and spread it then I'll give you a true scenario that could be relevant.
Rabies is rife on mainland Europe and if it ever got into the UK I've seen the plan to contain it. This is true. It goes like this. ALL and EVERY warm blooded animal WILL be culled and that includes family pets. Teams will be organised to sweep the countryside killing all warmblooded animals.
That's nice to think about aint it. And the authorities only talk about self isolation.

So that includes us? Or do you forget humans are warm blooded animals...?

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
im not saying this guy does not do his research.
but he calls himself dr. paul

and he brags about harvard.

guy lives in nyc, and he makes a LOT of videos. like a lot. who has that kind of time?
he does not work at harvard, i wonder if he actually went there.

who the heck has harvard hats behind him on his desk? i have lego minifigures on my pc desk.

also, at 34, you are not 'studying' to be a medical doctor. you are either in pre med, OR in med school, OR an actual doctor. there is no 'studying'

hell, i am a polymath, should i start saying im 'dr. don, and im studying to be a quantum rocket scientist magijian?'

this guy wants to be famous. and he thinks by bragging he went to harvard, he is famous.

harvard is trash. its no better than any other college. the media portrays it as such to give it 'importance.'

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

So, is it better to get this and get over it so our bodies can compensate? Is there a long term problem associated with this so that you never get over it?

you can catch it more than once. in this case it is not better to get it early when services are still readily available

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

age and race specific viruses are the holy grail of bioweapons research. also there are many weaponized viruses, like smallpox. just because this ONE isn't particularly lethal doesn't mean it wasn't engineered. that's not logical thinking at all, also it wasn't "created" it was "weaponized" by adding HIV and making it 200x easier to bond to ACE2 receptors in lungs. also a 30 day incubation period while contagious is a VERY effective bio weapon actually. you sound like you watch too much TV and are really uninformed

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

If people didnt build up an immunity to the virus it would be 100 percent fatal.

Not necessarily, the body learns to adapt to the Chicken pox virus, but when the immune system starts to get weak, it causes shingles. The problem with HIV is the body does not kill it, the virus disables the immune system and it stays in the body and may cause AIDS later on if it is allowed to go unchecked. We live symbiotically with lots of viruses, we also are not effected by lots of viruses that animals have to worry about, but they are still in our body but they do not effect us. The Bird flu virus does not bother us unless it mutates. Humans have viruses that do not effect other animals too.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

We would be in trouble for harboring fugitives, the cats would have to get used to eating raw meats, since cat food sales would be bait for law enforcement to find who is harboring illegal cats.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420

So, is it better to get this and get over it so our bodies can compensate? Is there a long term problem associated with this so that you never get over it?

you can catch it more than once. in this case it is not better to get it early when services are still readily available

A simple fever of around 99.5 degrees coupled with our immune chemistry supposedly completely destroys this virus if caught early. But this virus does not initially cause a reaction, so it does not raise the body temperature till the virus is way high in numbers, then it jumps the body temp way up and the immune system over reacts in some people, causing a sepsis or cytokine storm which is very dangerous. That is why we get viruse infections in the winter, no sun UV rays to cause internal warming of the body, low vitamin D levels of active D hormone because of little light. Plus your body temperature drops when you go outside dressed too skimpy. We used to put snowpants and winter parkas on when we were kids, now that isn't happening. The flu virus takes hold because of low body temperature. Too much anti-oxident food chemistry lowers body temperature, flu viruses love that. Sugar raises body temperature, but sugar is now bad for people. Think about it, the new fad nutrition crap is making people get worse flues and virus reactions because it delays the body detecting the disease and raising body temperature. But once you get a fever, it is not advisable to consume sugars because the body can overreact, and many viruses do use sugars to feed on. Moderation is the clue, starve a fever, feed a cold has limitations. The cold virus lowers your body temp, you want to raise your temperature to fight it. Flu usually raises your body temp.

Improperly interpreted Science by those who profit from us not knowing the truth is going to destroy mankind.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yeah okay.
I'm out of here.

Laughing my ass off but leaving none the less.

Before you go please come and explain why coronavirus cant possibly become pandemic, and the secret weapons you're deploying to stop that lol, and even though you have the facts on many aspects of coronavirus you're still comparing it to flu LMAO okayyyyyy

Your time on these boards has a staggering record and history of being proven wrong time & time again, you're just a liberal fascist, probably a pink haired tree hugger with daddy issues

Of course it could become a pandemic. However, Sillyolme is also correct in saying it is (currently) being majorly overplayed by all media networks. For a bit of perspective, our Health Secretary revealed yesterday in the Commons that we have tested over 6500 Brits for this version of Coronavirus and have 13 positive results - this equates to 0.002% positive tests. Of these 13, none have been fatal.

The comparison to flu is actually quite a simple one - in the timeframe that this particular strain of Coronavirus has been active, far far more people have died globally from normal flu.

The WHO concern is more to do with the fact that it is airborne and also cross species. These 2 factors COULD make it become a pandemic. Even if it does become pandemic though, it would have to become more virulent and aggressive to really become a major threat. This is certainly a strong possibility but is not guaranteed.

Im not seeing that, i think what you're seeing is news from all over the world coming in as we cross the threshold of a pandemic

if you're talking about UK news, they're just providing updates and developments they're not saying anything that could be considered fear-mongering and over playing

So shes wrong on all accounts as per usual, saying its not going to be pandemic when were probably 60% of the way there to officially announcing its now a full blown pandemic is what i would call under playing it, its going to happen, the more people are informed the more prepared they'll be IMO

And the comparisons with Flu are not even close

So lets start with incubation period, what it means and why it'll be worst than flu

CoronaVirus 7-14 days reports of up-to 24 days
Flu 2-7 days

This is the period in which symptoms emerge, this means coronavirus is going to be way more effective in its spread and transmissions unless large scale quarantines

R0 pronounced “R naught.” It’s a mathematical term that indicates how contagious an infectious disease is
CoronaVirus 2.2 - 6.6

FLU?

1918 pandemic was estimated to be between 1.4 and 2.8. But when the swine flu, or H1N1 virus, came back in 2009, its R0 value was between 1.4 and 1.6,

Even at this point you might be seeing that COVID19 isn't even close to the flu, its worst, and is going to be pandemic whether people want to admit it or not

mortality rate

Coronavirus 2% - 4%

A case fatality rate of between 2% to 4% rivals and even exceeds that of the 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic, which is estimated to have killed upwards of 50 million people. Even a case fatality rate of 0.7% — which means 7 out of every 1,000 infected people would die — is sobering. It is seven times the fatality rate for seasonal flu, which is estimated to kill between 290,000 and 650,000 people a year globally.

In every area which matters in control & containment, cornonvirus exceeds Flu

The numbers we see are mostly figures from china, outside china in under developed parts of the world, were going to see much higher R0 and much higher fatality, 80% survive, 15% - 20% become critical and require hospitalization, ventilation etc, that is in China though where they have the beds and resources, and that 20% could become fatality's in lets say... Africa

And the recent numbers in Iran are even worst

Iran's health ministry spokesman said on Thursday that 26 Iranians have died out of a total of 245 positive cases.

Lets hope she hasn't mutated

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: pressident

Did you read your source?

The research “was very shoddily done,” Bedford said. “The sequence differences are not unique to COVID-19. Closely related [bat] coronaviruses have these chunks as well. They are small motifs used by nature over and over again.”

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

HIV is in fact 100% fatal without intervention, so that poster is kind of right. Chicken pox is different in that we do build up immunity, but it hides in places our immune system can't reach. Then, like you said, we become immunocompromised and it pops back out.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420
a reply to: Sillyolme

age and race specific viruses are the holy grail of bioweapons research. also there are many weaponized viruses, like smallpox. just because this ONE isn't particularly lethal doesn't mean it wasn't engineered. that's not logical thinking at all, also it wasn't "created" it was "weaponized" by adding HIV and making it 200x easier to bond to ACE2 receptors in lungs. also a 30 day incubation period while contagious is a VERY effective bio weapon actually. you sound like you watch too much TV and are really uninformed

Please tell me more about "race specific " , you mean homo sapiens sapiens right ?

there is only one race of humans

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: pressident
Yea tis a bat

No a snake

Oh wait its some animal ppl wont remember, pangolins!

MSM seems hellbent on keeping CV19 shrouded in mystery...

Fear the Unknown!

But think about it..... this corona virus... on its own mutating with HiV sequences, so it targets weak people more than anyone else?! Again.... corona mutating with hiv.... what are the odds.

Sounds like a de-pop strategy. If you can require it its only a matter of time before it cleans up all the old people... the oversized generation.
A way to combat the problem with the newer smaller generations.

Also think about the places it has popped up so far; a popular skiing area during the most busy skiing time for europeans? Tenerif?

Its almost as if its planned

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
And there is nothing that you can do about it either!

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: TritonTaranis

That's not what I meant...

Well thats not really what i meant either, of course it was Wuhan, but i think there are 4 possibles

1) China stole it from Canada and US, Weaponised it, accidently leaked
2) China stole it from Canada and US, Weaponised it, Intentionally leaked
3) China continuously tried steal materials for bio weapons intent to weaponise enhance (gain-of-function) & use -US/Allies intentioanlly released own bio weapon in Wuhan as preemptive
4) China & Globalist NWO intentionally released as a depopulation bio weapon

In no particular order

The HIV incerts and protein spikes is pretty good indicator its a lab designed baby IMO

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
If this is true!
then it has been mad to wipe out most of the humans.
there plan is said to be to lower the
population of the world to 500 million.
this could be it.

they would have a cure for the 500m.
so they dont have to hide in bunkers for years.
it will fail. some humans will survive.
thire are so many difference in humans
that no virues can kill them all.

humans do not deserve to live.
Dogs will rule in 100,000 years.
i hope they do beter than you.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

wow your so woke i can't believe it, good for you lol

i mean like this:
ghr.nlm.nih.gov...

news flash different races of people have different gene expressions due to the location their ancestors live.

Also IQ is largely hereditary (i added that just for a trigger lmfao)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join