It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 Out Of 12 People Who Saw Anthony Weiner's Laptop Are Dead

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Come on

This just doesnt natrually occure, if it did the world would be kinda fked up wouldnt it

whether you think it does or not, it requires some resources to look into

9 Out Of 12 People Who Saw Anthony Weiner's Laptop Are Dead

Mysterious deaths seem to be a common aspect in the Washington D.C. circle of VIP’s. NYPD is not even immune from persecution.

Of course, the “Powers That Be,” never expect anyone to put the pieces of the puzzle together, when they do, those people commit suicide, or have tragic accidents.

Two state senators murdered in their own homes? It doesn’t stop there, please listen to the research that Just Informed Talk shares with us below.

LINK

THE CLINTON DEAD POOL

1- James McDougal – Clintons convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation.

2 – Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown .. The murder …happened just after she was to go public w:th her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

3 – Vince Foster – Former White House counselor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

4 – Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the Air Traffic controller commited suicide.
[....]

edit on 18-2-2020 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Feb 18 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote and added TAGSIMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Problem with your first link...

Also... S&F. Good thread

You just gotta love this.. breaking news... man was walking in central park when his head fell off.

32 – James Milan – Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to natural causes”.

edit on 18-2-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Where is the laptop right now? I hope the hard drive was cloned and copies made.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Problem with your first link...

Also... S&F. Good thread

Sorry bud, its the second labelled LINK, first time posting from the PC in a while

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I'll deal with it... Good thread

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Where is the laptop right now? I hope the hard drive was cloned and copies made.

Bulk of Weiner laptop emails were never examined

WHY?
edit on 18-2-2020 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Hey now.. all those people committed arkancide.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Could you please clarify who the 12 people are and the 9 who are dead, and if possible the manner of their deaths. There's only two people noted in the link, thanks.

Also, was it a HP or Dell laptop .... I've owned both and consider myself lucky to be alive.........just sayin

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Could you please clarify who the 12 people are and the 9 who are dead, and if possible the manner of their deaths. There's only two people noted in the link, thanks.

Also, was it a HP or Dell laptop .... I've owned both and consider myself lucky to be alive.........just sayin

Trying to find out exactly that

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Death sentence for those who see it???

Good enough reason.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
He's now trying to get more access to the school his child attends. The parents are fuming because there are teen girls at the school. First, why does a parent need more access to a school. Just seems like he is trying to start !@## since he has nothing better to do.

Crazy part is the school officials are considering granting his request which is completely fvcking insane. He's a registered sex offender. Democrats are a strange bunch of birds is all I can say. No way in hell this could happen in a conservative town. He would be pushed out to some dingy apartment complex where I live. Nobody is selling a house in my neighborhood to a sex offender. Too many kids in the area.

edit on 18-2-2020 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2020 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

This video covers it all, from the "supposed" reason behind the deaths and who the main players are. If this is true, it's truly revolting.

Check the video from the 8:35 mark to the 18:15 mark:

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

When the guy in the video says "Saytanic cult stuff that goes all the way back to the Royals", I realised I had more important things to do. My navel is now clear of any fluff, happy days.

edit on 18 2 2020 by myselfaswell because: spelling dagnabit

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

a reply to: shawmanfromny

When the guy in the video says "Saytanic cult stuff that goes all the way back to the Royals", I realised I had more important things to do. My navel is now clear of any fluff, happy days.

Me too if it wasn’t for that Bill Clinton Painting on Peado island 🌴 and Prince Andrew

Kinda staring you right in the face

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

23 – Barry Seal – Drug running TWA pilot out of Mena Arkansas, death was no accident.

Read a book years ago about Barry and how the ?Clintons were making big bucks off that operation in Mena.
edit on 18-2-2020 by JON666 because: spellen

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Is this like that horror movie where if you see the video, you die?

There was a bodyguard named 'Major General'?

It is interesting that all these many Clinton supporters are dead, and you don't blame those who oppose the Clintons?

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

The 9 of the 12 were mostly the police who first examined the laptop.

There is supposedly a video on it that we can't talk about or link on ATS.

These were the police that threatened to just leak the contents of the laptop if the FBI didn't do anything about it.

Of the 9 dead, one was executed on the street... no suspects found.

4 of the 9 were suicided on National Parks property...

the other 4 have died under odd circumstances.

I tried fleshing out the whole timeline once on ATS but made the mistake of referencing the video so my work went away.

So alas, you must search elsewhere for more information on this topic.

A fun hint.... the family of the person executed was brought by Trump to a speech he did and he told the audience "we will never forget what was done to this family".

edit on 18-2-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Just to be clear, I have no doubt that the two you mention are up to their neck in it, and there's likely many many more.

What I'm saying is when you watch the video from the time prescribed, the bloke who is talking is a halfwit who presents nothing but complete BS.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666
A worthwhile and interesting doc.

edit on 18-2-2020 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Just to be clear, I have no doubt that the two you mention are up to their neck in it, and there's likely many many more.

What I'm saying is when you watch the video from the time prescribed, the bloke who is talking is a halfwit who presents nothing but complete BS.

Sure there are many weighing in with their own twist on things, that’s not really what I meant, I don’t believe this or that person exactly, but I see a lot of weight for this case as a whole and tbh I truest believe anybody would, whether they wanted to or not for their own political positions

But when we weigh up everything it’s (there has to be something to it)

Hollywood included

Power corrupts absolute power absolutely corrupts

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join