It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is President Trump allowing CoVID19 patients back into the country

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Americans with Corona virus have been returning home for almost 2 weeks now...boats, planes.

MSM is now carrying the story because they are trying to create panic, to distract from their miserable candidates, miserable track-record, and other things coming down the pipe.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
There are 4 bases set up with quarantine facilities and 7 working bio level four labs in the US. Don’t panic.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
While on the one hand the paranoid part of me says let them stew..

But then the American in me says we shouldn't abandon our people if we can bring them home and treat them we should but that should involve a 2-3 week quarantine no exceptions till we out sure.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Why mainland US, then? If the US was setting up a quarantine camp in the Marshal Islands, Gitmo, Diego Garcia, or any of the other remote islands we have bases on, then fine... but bringing them back onto populated US soil, where the doctors and military people overseeing their quarantines return to their wives and kids every evening, go to the store and share space with Americans, etc? Nah, that's BS.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Americans with Corona virus have been returning home for almost 2 weeks now...boats, planes.

MSM is now carrying the story because they are trying to create panic, to distract from their miserable candidates, miserable track-record, and other things coming down the pipe.

I've been squealing like a pig stuck under a gate about it since Day 1... when the US media was actively censoring any discussion that didn't wave little US flags and cheer that first plane of hell coming out of Wuhan.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Hot take.

No one trusts China, the WHO isn't even really doing independent studies... We need as many cases for the CDC to gather data on. Compare strain samples, makes sure it's not mutating... See how different DNA of humans combats it. Study incubationtime from others that are quarantined if they get it too.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Double posts are back with vengeance.
edit on 17-2-2020 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Because I've seen little evidence that this is anything but a close contact spreader that primarily uses surfaces.

So long as the proper precautions are taken, there is very little risk. I'd be far more worried if this were a true airborne spreader like measles.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This is part of my problem, so far we've seen very little evidence on anything. The numbers are obviously garbage numbers, the actual data on the virus seems to change and is always "suspected" by whatever source the report is using... we know next to nothing, in which case we should err on the side of an abundance of caution.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I think we should lock citizens up with the sniffles 'for the children', right after we take the guns 'for the children'.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I think we should lock citizens up with the sniffles 'for the children', right after we take the guns 'for the children'.

Why not!

The damned court made me wear pants in public, “for the children”!

Damned courts.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Maybe we should just put all the children in government camps so we know they'll be safe.

I mean, children love camp, right?
edit on 17-2-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Oh shut the front door, man. There is no enumerated Constitutional Right guaranteeing someone on foreign soil or in foreign waters a rescue op by the US government to remove them from a foreign quarantine and repatriate them to the United States. By all means, though, show me one and maybe we can talk it out further. Conversely, I can show you a very clear enumerated Right pertaining to firearm ownership and usage.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
Maybe we should just put all the children in government camps so we know they'll be safe.

This is the kind of proactive thinking I like in panic situations.

I think it'd be perfect if we, say, concentrated them in one place. They could even ride the choo-choo there for the giggles.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Why not!

The damned court made me wear pants in public, “for the children”!

Damned courts.

As I understand it, the children were laughing so much they were passing out due to lack of oxygen to their little brains...

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Nope, I am in full panic mode and I agree, any United States citizen should not be allowed back in the country because there are tiny little humans that live here, frequently referred to as 'children' from what I'm told, and they could be killed by sneezes just like they could from my semi-automatic ghost gun with the high capacity clipazine if it decided for some reason to sneeze freedom.

(post by Liquesence removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by AugustusMasonicus removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join