It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Suspects.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Wuhan-400 is the name of the disease in 'Eyes of Darkness' by Dean Koontz.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   
"We`re going to build a wall, folks. We`re going to build a wall to keep the 4 suspect out.
That wall will go up so fast, your head will spin" and Mexico will pay it"

Donald

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   
As we see more and more links to these type of visits/possible carriers, I am reminded constantly of MAD and how the U.S. might do the exact same thing in order to expand a locally occurring pandemic that leaves its citizens vulnerable.

This link talks about new revelations and speculation concerning the weaponized nature of this virus.

Zhengli Shi notably co-authored a controversial paper in 2015 which describes the creation of a new virus by combining a coronavirus found in Chinese horseshoe bats with another that causes human-like severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) in mice.

Think of it what you will...
edit on 13/2/2020 by ThouArtGod because: Changed the word “prevent” to the word “expand”

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Good catch!

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Not sure if already posted, but:

4th Patient Tested Positive in the UK

Anyone remember the thread with the ''4 horses'' busses? Either they are straight up telling us, ''Yep, here it's here mwhuaha!''
Or it's some form of code they're using. Maybe 4 possible cases, means '[Country] succesfully infected. Who knows. Definitely interesting, that's for sure!

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
...over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

If you look at the map, the area contaminated is close to a 4th part of the world.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Asgaard

Another 4 people???

This is getting a bit creepy.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Stay away from 3 people. You would make it Four!
or more.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: FredT
Families? Alot travel in groups of 4

That being said for those of you that read the long version of The Stand, the government sent out agents that had samples of Captain Trips to let lose to make sure it was not just the country that created it going down

I'm halfway thru my re-read of The Stand - reading the extended, uncut version this time.

Not only does the book hold up very well after 40+ years (first published in 1978), SK's ability to be prescient get's spookier as time goes by.

edit on 2/13/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

It ends with a nuke, not a vaccine.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
maybe 4 man covert 'super-spreader' teams?????

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

First- Spoilers much?! I mean, the book is still being read by panicky college students everywhere!
Second- don’t give China any ideas!

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ThouArtGod

That's the cheapest way to do it in movies.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I know we aren’t supposed to make short posts, but I have to mention that this is my wife’s least favorite thing in the world- the cheap cop out if you don’t know how to tie up your story..

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Another 4 detected, Okinawa.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Great find, right under our noses.
I always believed that the CIA and other clandestine groups communicate through the news, the mockingbirds are happy to comply, that's their job.
It could be a count down to execute an operation, this kind of topic is better suited for a conspiracy forum, oh wait...

originally posted by: Trueman
It's at least a very weird coincidence. Many countries from distant areas of the world made reports with exactly the same number : 4 suspects. I collected a bunch of those news for this thread, no idea if there are more.

They obviously confirmed negative test results. Remarkable. Anybody else saw it ?

BOLIVIA

Bolivia's Health Minister Anibal Cruz reported on Thursday at a press conference that four Chinese citizens from the area at risk from the coronavirus outbreak entered Bolivia. The official clarified that individuals have no symptoms of the virus, but were isolated by their embassy as a prevention measure.

cnnespanol.cnn.com...

PERU

Health Minister reports that four patients suspected of coronavirus in Peru.

Minister Elizabeth Hinostroza stated that they are three Chinese citizens and a Peruvian translator.

rpp.pe...

ETHIOPIA

Ethiopia: 4 coronavirus suspects quarantined
Reports of suspected cases in Africa remained 'rumor', says head of African Union Center for Disease Prevention and Control

www.aa.com.tr...

CZECH REPUBLIC

Czech Republic Suspects 4 People Of Being Infected With Coronavirus - Health Minister

www.urdupoint.com...

NEW JERSEY (USA)

Coronavirus screening on cruise ship docked in N.J. sends 4 to hospital for evaluation

www.nj.com...

AUSTRALIA

Australian health authorities are on high alert for the coronavirus as they investigate four possible cases.

www.youtube.com...

PAKISTAN

ISLAMABAD / LAHORE:
The National Institute of Health (NIH) on Saturday clarified that there were no confirmed cases of coronavirus in Pakistan as four Chinese nationals have been admitted to hospitals in Multan and Lahore and showing symptoms of the disease.

tribune.com.pk... 2b79b02-1581529945-0-AVTpGt5jIHhMxdBHifPeluv93uNhrEfNNYl430Lbkp7Nax304-KROx1yTrJhK-y-_EUt8Zzz86WR0yI3uod2Yuqq2XIRdYmgEpqW8d-J-lT78j8ml7XDV09TpfGD8Iwef sr3HOuideytvS0VtC074WbsP7ALrVQ1y-7mzjUT-wqmzGWp0iekuG5rg1dDkmN3iuGzm9akF9diFzLMJCV4EYnCOt8U7qjYU2yk5YjaGFqQuMoleBO4TRc3OlIVr65kQACWgq-kk5V4dIDg6h2Z2M3 u3A-m5s1FpoKBGIfUO84myJjaNTnV6_nCOpQ8d362eZWAXe-gfYMREMxa1Bd3_q8O_WRQBUsr74frAJ6DWJvoOiEoy6SW7ax9iKQ815XYh0CQf35xyoOSFlT2MqeTN1h503zaBE2IHo7_kh4psybT< br />
SALOMON ISLANDS

RESULTS of the 4 suspected Coronavirus cases onboard MV Expert berthing at Rennell Bellona is received late Thursday 06th Feb 2020 at 5:47 pm by the Ministry of Health and Medical Services (MHMS), after a 72hours waiting period.
The Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Health Mrs. Pauline McNeil said,” The public can now rest assured that the results of the 4 suspected cases have all been negative with no detection of the coronavirus.

sundayislessolomonislands.com...]

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (USA)

4 being ‘monitored’ in Charlotte for coronavirus symptoms

myfox8.com...

NEWPORT, VA (USA)

NEWPORT NEWS, Va. — Newport News Public Schools alerted parents that four students who traveled to China were "self-monitoring" as a precaution, a school official confirmed.
The four students visited extended family on a trip to China and came back last week. They did not travel to Wuhan where the coronavirus was first detected, said Michelle Price, a spokeswoman for Newport News Public Schools.

www.13newsnow.com... -f5f198f4-ac7d-418e-8e9a-bcc1fe3eb691

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Yeah, I has to be a reason. Maybe 3 or 4 can be a coincidence, but not this much. It makes one uncomfortable to find this out and not having the explanation.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I just saw that too, 4 of 8 people from China. Too many coincidences IMO.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
By the way...., I think I initially forgot to include this one in SK, also 4 people.

www.bloomberg.com...
portaldocerrado.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join