It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about the supposed S.T.A.L.K.E.R video game demo.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Simple question about the S.T.A.L.K.E.R video game demo.
Thread should be fairly simple to debunk🤔

Can someone provide a demo video showing this video clip in the game?
As a gamer myself I feel it should be fairly easy to find.

I picked the Cryptozoology forum because of the conspiracy related to vampirism and zombies and those video game characters seemed to drink blood of the other video game character after his video game gun jammed

Again this should be a easy find. If it exist.
Where is this source located in the game for the said to be S.T.A.L.K.E.R game demo seen above

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Gamers, have any of you ever experienced videogame gun/weapon jamming?
Isn't there usually a backup weapon?
Also do not even the weakest videogame weapons show impact affects when they hit other characters in the game? These videogame characters didn't seem affected at all.

I don't want to get to speculative so I am just asking for someone to post the game this demo is found in.
Thanks

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

lol This is awesome!

I don't know what this game is. It looks like they did some real video in the game which isn't abnormal especially at the start of the game. I'm guessing that's what this is. Bunch of actors. Don't think it's CGI because of the movements are too human.

Gamers, have any of you ever experienced videogame gun/weapon jamming?
Isn't there usually a backup weapon?

Yes and sometimes. Depends on the game. I play one war game where the weapons do jam from time to time and you have to go through a maneuver to unjam it. It happens in games that go into detail with realism.

Second question - depends on the game. Its not impossible. I'm sure some are out there like that.

I don't know what the game is but I'm going to look for it. It has my interest.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Wiki says this:

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (Scavengers, Trespassers, Adventurers, Loners, Killers, Explorers and Robbers) is a series of first-person shooter survival horror video games developed in Kiev by Ukrainian video game developer GSC Game World for Microsoft Windows. The games are set in the area surrounding the Chernobyl disaster site, colloquially known as the Zone, in an alternative reality where a second explosion occurs at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant some time after the first and causes strange changes in the area around it.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This is from the STALKER SoC trailer if I remember correctly. It went viral for a bit and people thought it was real military footage of zombies

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thundersmurf
This is from the STALKER SoC trailer if I remember correctly. It went viral for a bit and people thought it was real military footage of zombies

Yes that is what is said but noone can provide the video in the game as of yet. I find that perplexing considering the game is identified...

Have you located the video in the game?

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

It’s probably owned by the video game company. Sitting on a computer somewhere, or judging by the footage, someone’s iPhone.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The game is a classic. You should try it.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Well in the "game" I would pick the fallen that tracks and engages the fallen that make the terrestrial vampires.
a reply to: Flesh699
Going on 1.5 hrs and no video copy presented.🤔

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Same video on Military.com

www.military.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I dunno about this game. But if you ever want a game with no power ups, sweet weapons, awesome skills, and a sexy red haired dhamphir (half-vampire), the original BloodRayne is one of the finest games I’ve ever played.

What’s that Lassie? YES! Nazi Zombies ARE the worst zombies....

The whole game requires you to feed on your enemies occasionally to replenish health. She has Max Payne’s slow-time, Scorpion’s chain-spear, crazy gymnastics, blades that swing like propellers fixed to her arms, and the storyline is dope AF!

You utilize legit WW2 guns, both pistols, sub machine guns, and bolt-action rifle. You have a dossier if “bosses” that must be killed as you battle the Nazi’s deepening occult aspects. Truly an exceptional game (originally for PS2).

edit on 6-2-2020 by slatesteam because: Sweet game

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Plenty of games played where weapons jam/break.
Adds to the realism imo...

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Strange, almost 3 hrs 20 minutes and no demo copy presented.
I figured someone would of posted it now and debunked the whole video simply.
Interesting...

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I guess this is where the crypto hunters/trappers would hypothetically come in.
If they exist.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
None of the 3 S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (or the various off-shoots such as Metro) have a video such as that in game.
That footage could be from the movie Stalker.

Yep , it is the movie.

edit on 2/6/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
None of the 3 S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (or the various off-shoots such as Metro) have a video such as that in game.

Very interesting

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
That Video is years Old and was on ATS as a real video! never was a game.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   

a reply to: buddha

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   
36+hrs no presented copy. Why?

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Is it safe to say as of yet there is no proof this video is related to ANY of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R games at all

The movies Chernobyl Diaries come to mind or Blade...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join