It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 new planes carrying Americans being evacuated from Wuhan not going to Guantanamo Base

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This should be it’s own stand alone post! That is gold! Too funny. a reply to: Silcone Synapse

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Well Travis and Lackland are large Air Force Regional hospitals...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The NWO elites have decided they cannot cope with the worlds growing population and opted for a reset

Everything I’ve see other governments do isn’t suggesting they want to contain the virus, it’s suggesting they’re intentionally being negligent and careless

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Easy explanation? If it somehow jumped into the Cuban population it would likely be assumed to be from the base and cause diplomatic tensions. Depending on how this virus expands it will most likely cause some hefty stress points around the globe. We don't need one more in our backyard.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
No real worries since China is ground zero, we will likely know if it's out of control there long before it out of control here.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
February IS a short month...

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

At least four American evacuees from China who arrived Wednesday at Marine Corps Air Station Miramar in San Diego were hospitalized after showing signs of coronavirus, the pneumonia-like illness that began in the Chinese city of Wuhan and has since sickened more than 28,000 worldwide.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

First confirmed case of Coronavirus here in Wisconsin.

Many people here do not wash their hands, which means 90 % of the state will get it very soon.

Seriously, I've lived all over the world, all over the states. I can't tell you how many times I have been in the washroom (ladies) and nobody is washing their nasty hands. Gross, Gag, Yuck!

If someone has been in that bathroom who is so sick that you're gonna get a disease from not washing your hands, you're probably gonna have to wash your rear end too. So remember to wash your butt after you go to the restroom. LOL

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
Why the hell the government is not using the Navy medical facility at Guantanamo Base is beyond reason. There is plenty of room there and it's off of the mainland. I'm beginning to wonder about this.

Ever been to Gitmo? I have. It isn't that big. There is NOT enough room.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
But I'm a bit nervous on the global economy after a prolonged shutdown in the industrial heart of the world from Winnie the Flu.

It is a good thing for the USA that Trumps policies had already started a big push for moving things out of China, and a lot has already moved.

I guess that is why it hasn't has as big/bad of an effect as some here think it would/should.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

What the Jeffrey Epstein Git Some Mo Compound?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

originally posted by: Violater1
Why the hell the government is not using the Navy medical facility at Guantanamo Base is beyond reason. There is plenty of room there and it's off of the mainland. I'm beginning to wonder about this.

Ever been to Gitmo? I have. It isn't that big. There is NOT enough room.

I can't say. But the area opposite of the Heli-pad, in back of the hospital, there is an area that the Seabees could build a temporary isolation facility. And if you have ever eaten at the GSL Galley, (I've heard) it's some of the best hospital chow around.
So yes, plenty of room.
edit on V252020Fridaypm29America/ChicagoFri, 07 Feb 2020 12:25:00 -06001 by Violater1 because: (I've heard)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Well at least they are being quarantined, unlike how this ass-hat let everyone free to go on their Merry way.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
What part of WI you from? I live by Lake Michigan in between Milwaukee and Green Bay. I never really noticed ppl not washing their hands, but some of the bathrooms are grotesque. Also I did notice while at Burger King the other Day a worker who was manning the drive thru picking their nose(which made me leave BTW), and as I was leaving a worker who was just entering for their shift spit a huge wad of flem onto the sidewalk after coughing. So it wouldn't surprise me if the flu or this virus rises more.(Praying/sending vibes this dosen't happen though... cuz it's kinda scary, and being sick really really sucks... I'm just getting over a 3-4 day cold with a lot of lung hurting coughing and a fever and I wouldn't wish it on my worse enemey.
a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MacSen191

Three people on a cruise liner off Japan tested positive for coronavirus, bringing the total number of confirmed cases from the ship to 64, Japan’s health ministry said.

Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL.N) on Friday banned “any guests holding Chinese, Hong Kong or Macau passports, regardless of when they were there last” from boarding the company’s ships www.reuters.com...

A 60-year-old American has died of the new coronavirus, the first confirmed non-Chinese death of the illness.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Coronavirus outbreak: Death toll surpasses total from SARS outbreak
Coronavirus deaths: Another 89 people died in China's Hubei province on Saturday, bringing the total death toll around the world to at least 813. The number of confirmed cases has risen to at least 27,100 in Hubei province alone, with the global number of infected now at more than 37,000 -- the vast majority in mainland China.
www.cnn.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join