It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Million+ New Pages – Searchable transcripts of UFO podcasts, videos etc : Leveraging AI

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Perhaps I should have kept my mouth shut rather than shooting myself in the foot. I wonder how many others within ufology were smarter than me and learned to just sit on negative information.

There's nothing "smart" about ignoring obvious hoaxes, discovering what is false is just as important as discovering what is true. Believing in lies is never a good thing, it only takes us farther away from the truth. In the process of separating fact from fiction we're able to tune our BS detection abilities, the countless hoaxes I've seen on ATS has certainly refined my ability to detect BS. Anyone who would suggest suppressing the "negative information" is not trustworthy or just not very wise.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Astounding work, very much appreciated indeed. This will be an important and essential research tool. Now I know why the site has been acting up the past couple of days, it was only IsaacKoi getting his thread together.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Thanks a bunch Issac.

I truly appreciate you putting in that much work to benefit us all.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Awestruck and appreciative? Yes

Surprised? No

Sir Issac knocks another one out of the park per usual.

Class post Sir!

edit on 4-2-2020 by A51Watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Any significant revelations so far? I've never been one of those folks who believe that crunching the data will provide us with any new insights because the data is so messy and the government is very secretive. I've always been more interested in a case-by-case analysis.

Still, recognizing any distinct patterns in the data could potentially be useful for developing theories to test predictions. I could see some use in that. Beat our little alien friends to the punch and have cameras ready when they appear from whatever phantom zone they call home.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Excellent work yet again mate and do love a bit of Tim Beckley (and Tim Swartz) - very much appreciated

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
For those who have low-tech skills like me, try searching for transcripts by pasting this in your browser and replacing the word Adamski with your desired search term:

"Adamski" "transcript automated" site:afu.se

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Thank you, will use it.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
This is awesome Isaac!

Also, still waiting to hear back from you via email

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
WoW...I am speechless...amazing work!!

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Your post came up on this website today, got notified via my Google alerts 😄

bingepost.com... ct-there-is-now-such-a-thing-as-a-ufo-database-with-over-2-million-pages-of-x-files/30891/

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this! This is incredible

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

wow

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This is really phenomenal Isaac!

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   
will come in handy thank you.
Gotta say though, no amount of evidence can ever make someone believe like witnessing it for the first time themselves.
Its life changing.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
amazing

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I'm now working on (among other things) a new thread that updates, and potentially massively extends, the coverage of this project.

There are some technical issues that need to be resolved, so I may need to start a smaller new thread just focused on those difficulties and one offshoot of this project - but I'll try dealing with them myself first.

(Also, if anyone knows of any UFO/Fortean/skeptical podcasts on Youtube which I didn't cover last time, let me know here and I'll seek permission to include transcripts of those shows in the updated/expanded collection...).
edit on 11-1-2021 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Maybe a bit ignorant to ask but did you get the info that when the coronavirus relief and government funding bill was signed into law in December, so began the 180-day countdown for US intelligence agencies to tell Congress what they know about UFOs.

Apparently it's a stipulation that was tucked into the "committee comment" section of the Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2021, which was contained in the massive spending bill.

Just curious if this has any merit..

Peace

(post by mobango removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Wow. Thank you for this.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join