It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor who necrophilia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I cut my teeth on Tom Baker on PBS when I was in kindergarten. He was the best doctor, and I put David Tenant a close second.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
Very sad really, they could have run with the Doctors Daughter as a female time traveller but the PC crowd probably thought that Georgia Moffet whom played Jenny was too sexy and since they like to push the Ugly or just plain agenda over us we never got to see that, a shame as it had a chance to be a great spin off.

Tenant agrees with you, at least the sexy part. They got married in 2011.

And if she was too attractive, all they had to do was set up a regeneration cycle and bring in a wamyn.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I cut my teeth on Tom Baker on PBS when I was in kindergarten. He was the best doctor, and I put David Tenant a close second.

Can't agree with you on David Tennant though....Ecclestone did it for me....then it went downhill...slight 'uptick' with Matt....and then downhill from there until Peter Capaldi....funny how the Scots have been the better Dr's in recent 'revivals' IMHO

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I had actually liked Tom Baker when I saw him in the Movie "Golden Voyage of Sinbad" that came out in 1973 just before Baker played Doctor Who in the TV series. I saw that one at the theater when I was a kid, but I didn't see Peter Cushing play the Doctor until I saw "Dr Who and the Daleks" on TV after I had already been watching the TV show. I was more familiar with Peter along with Christopher Lee in the Dracula movies and other Hammer horror films that they were in.

The good Doctor has been around for a long time, of course he is a time lord with a time machine and can regenerate a fresh body regularly, so yeah.
edit on 31-1-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join