It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting new lake creature or USO videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
There are strange things to be found in those dark waters.
I for one feel uneasy when swimming deep lake water, and after I found and seen these videos.. I may not swim in one again

Ojibwe legends tell of the water monster "Mishebeshu" (great lynx), who is said to have an underwater den near the mouth of the Serpent River that flows into Lake Huron.

Source- Kellybelly Kanuk
Location- Lake Huron Red Bay Ontario
Date- May 19th 2019

And then there is this one..

Upload description- Me and my dad where fishing off a doc in Kelowna BC and spotted something massive in the water. The thing looks like it is close in the video but it was a few hundred yards off shore and it was huge, I would say atleast 60 feet long you could visually see it rolling in the water. During this video there was a small group of people videoing off shore as well. Toward the end it goes into a small bay so me and my dad hopped in the truck and drove toward the area it was headed but when we got to the bay it was nowhere to be seen.

Source- Blake Neudorf
Location- Kelowna BC Canada
Date- July 10th 2018

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The first one looks like it could be a turtle stirring up the water. The second looks like a log or other debris, even expanded I couldn't see animal-like movement.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
The first one looks like it could be a turtle stirring up the water. The second looks like a log or other debris, even expanded I couldn't see animal-like movement.

A log or debris moving across the water and traveling under its own steam?

How does that work?

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Going by the water movement in the first video that must have been one hell of a turtle...

Is this open water? I remember this whale showing up in a harbor once and it reminds me more of that..

Peace

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

How does that work?

Gas trapped inside a decomposing log follows the path of least resistance down a split in the wood, propelling it through the water.

No idea if that’s even possible, but it sounds like something someone trying to debunk it would say.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: HalWesten

Going by the water movement in the first video that must have been one hell of a turtle...

Is this open water? I remember this whale showing up in a harbor once and it reminds me more of that..

Peace

Lake Huron. One of the great lakes near Lake Michigan. Fresh water, no whales and no giant turtles. I guess "giant" is relative, so no turtles or fish even near big enough to cause that much turbulence in the water.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The first video is interesting

That’s something very large making that much disturbance, that is certainly no fish it must be huge

What’s the location of the first video?

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

It says in the OP....

It also says in my post above yours....read much?

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Yeah had to check google maps and read up wiki but both are freshwater lakes with their own mythical creature...

Okanakan lake really interested me because of this:

In some areas, sediment can approach 800 m in depth. If the sediment were to be completely removed down to the bedrock, the depth of the resulting valley, from bedrock to the top of the surrounding plateaus, would exceed the depth of the Grand Canyon in Arizona

That's amazing

Peace

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Hmmmmm

Nice info thanks. That made me think of something. What if there were sort of like sediment avalanches under water? It seems plausible to my small brain that if the sediment were to settle from land side toward the middle of the lake it could cause a similar disturbance in the water? I'm gonna have to look that up.

EDIT: I found something....

These underwater avalanches are technically known as “turbidity currents.” They are driven by density differences between their sediment and the surrounding fluid.

SOURCE
edit on 1/26/2020 by Alien Abduct because: Added stuff

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

As for that second video, I got nothing.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Excellent find...

The first video really shows a massive underwater displacement of something.

Peace
edit on 26-1-2020 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Maybe cross check the video timestamp with USGS for earthquake activity?

Peace

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Riffrafter

How does that work?

Gas trapped inside a decomposing log follows the path of least resistance down a split in the wood, propelling it through the water.

No idea if that’s even possible, but it sounds like something someone trying to debunk it would say.

Sure.

Why not?

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   

The first video was an earthquake. The second one I'm not sure.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

The second video, and I'm just having a random stab in the dark here, is probably a result of the HELICOPTER that's hovering over the lake, just out of shot.

It's possible that it's actually a fire fighting helicopter that's picking up a load of water to fight the fire on the other side of the lake, evidenced by the smoke that can be seen.

edit on 27 1 2020 by myselfaswell because: whateva

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

That first one was interesting. What ever was moving that water around clearly moved from under the dock to open water. I don't know if I would be willing to get in that water after seeing this.

Kocag

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
ok - in vid one - there is a MASSIVE flow of water

look at the green swim stair - the water level changes significantly - during the vid

thats either tidal - or a HUGE sluice release

the vid may claim to be lake huron - but is it ??

all the movement - is just water

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I have to agree with IG on this one, all we see is water.

new topics

top topics

join