It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Use this weekend wisely

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

As an example: twitter.com...

The global economic fallout will be enormous.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

The key marker is Shanghai which now has 28 cases if they shut that down a 700 million tonne per annum port goes dormant by comparison Houston is 225 million tonnes.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Exactly. People aren't thinking through the scale of this response and its potential consequences.

How much stress can our global financial situation really take?

The dominoes are all lined up.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Australia got hit. 4 cases reported. This is going really fast. N95 masks not available in New York City. Call it panic or prepping but it's real. NYC mayor just said It's just a matter of time.
edit on 25-1-2020 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I looked for them on Amazon and multiple vendors are all sold out. Taiwan is banning their export.

Things are moving fast indeed.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
I looked for them on Amazon and multiple vendors are all sold out. Taiwan is banning their export.
Things are moving fast indeed.

I ordered N95 yesterday, got estimate delivery by Feb 4.

www.amazon.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Earthneeds a good purge before we drown in Chinese plastic crap. And like Bill Burr says...think of how cool it will be with no cars on the road!

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: CthruU

I have seen much before twitter censors it that has been transfered there from the Chinese equivalent of twitter they are blocking roads with boulders and sand and men with nbc outfits and guns are on city perimeters
They are quite willing to let it play out in those cities. No one in or out. If they die they die. It’s grim but the Chinese seem to have decided to sacrifice the epicentre of this in the hope that it burns out there. I don’t think it will.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Thanks for the link.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Thanks for the link.

Teamwork.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   

What is truly scary is what China isn't telling you. They try hard not to look bad to the world. It is a utopia after all. I am always prepared for the most part.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

What is truly scary is what China isn't telling you. They try hard not to look bad to the world. It is a utopia after all. I am always prepared for the most part.

Not just china but ALL THOSE in the know, ever wondered why gold has spiked so much? It's because those in the know are aware that china will not contain this anytime soon and when the shipping port grinds to a halt so will the global economy very soon thereafter.

Is this a deepstate tactic to crash the economy whilst making sure america is not held accountable through its trade war? Whilst depopulating the globe concurrently as the icing on their cake.

edit on 25-1-2020 by CthruU because: 1

edit on 25-1-2020 by CthruU because: 1

edit on 25-1-2020 by CthruU because: 2

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Not just china but ALL THOSE in the know, ever wondered why gold has spiked so much? It's because those in the know are aware that china will not contain this anytime soon and when the shipping port grinds to a halt so will the global economy very soon thereafter.

Is this a deepstate tactic to crash the economy whilst making sure america is not held accountable through its trade war? Whilst depopulating the globe concurrently as the icing on their cake.

Are you suggesting the trade war is to blame for a disease? I don't see the connection. The trade war may have impacted China's growth but it is still far from negative growth.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

The true death count is 10.000 , yes ten thousand and rising.

I do not wish to break the trust of my source but if you search hard enough there is a story divulging this fact for those interested in the truth.

This is why tens of millions are effectively in lockdown, and why the rush is on to build a massive mourge (i mean hospital) within 10 days that will in the end become a massive crematorium.

By no means is this a event of little consequence, this will go down in the history books and then some.

AHHH yes, break the trust of your source, You claim thousands of lives are lost but yet don't want to break that trust of a source..

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Anyone else a little suspicious about the timing of all this?
The trade war between china and the us has become stagnate, its reelection time soon.

Gotta throw my tin foil hat on for this one. But, are we witnessing some form of biological warfare? I mean this thing is being shilled hard right now on the meme machine websites.
The virus itself on face value isnt that deadly really. It's just another strain of the common cold. But at first and with unhygienic practices a new strain can spread fast.
edit on 25-1-2020 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2020 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU
Let me give you one piece of advise. "You can't eat gold".

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
It's big give away when one of China's biological warfare labs is in Wuhan.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I’m not worrying .

If things get dicey and I doubt they will .

Me and mine would just head back home .

It’s out in the boondocks so all I gotta do is close the gate . Lol

I don’t think we’re gonna be walking down the street pushing carts ringing a bell and yelling bring out your dead .

To try and put some scale on my thoughts .

Malaria affects over 100,000,000 people a year.

Estimates are 1 million a year die from .

Most people don’t even think about it .

I seriously doubt the numbers will get that high with coronavirus .

But it’s too early to tell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join