It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, long time lurker 🙂

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DiddyC

I enjoy the paranormal subject too. It always surprises me that people can lurk for so long. For me, the minute I found this site, I joined and jumped right in. I was in awe of all the subjects and things to explore and learn about. So...have fun here!

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DiddyC
Hi ATS I'm finally here, after 10 yrs of hiding, daring not to post, but you no what.. I've had enough of all this poop going on and I thought you know what sod it! So here I am

So then, you already know everybody here, right??

Have you already been to the ATS clinic to get your shots? Over to the Quartermaster's office and gotten your standard issue hip-waders, fireproof nomex under-roos and your ATS book bag full of rocks? If not, you need to do this straight away! Then you need to go over to the Science building to be fitted for your tinfoil helmet. From there, you need to proceed directly over to the Indoctrination building for your 'Mind-Meld' with DTOM on the T&C's. Oh, and pay attention because there IS a quiz!

By about this time the mind altering drugs will be starting to wear off and it will be time for your lunch break. You'll have an overwhelming urge to consume just ridiculous amounts of cabbage for no apparent reason during your lunch break. The cafeteria offers 17 different kinds of cabbage. Just go with it; everyone else had to go through it too. Oh, and don't worry, the restrooms behind the ATS cafeteria have plenty of TP and complimentary breath mints.

The afternoon sessions are mostly about how to endure relentless beatings and floggings, ad hominem attacks and self-mutilation. Let's see, did I miss anything? ...

Oh yeah, outside on the Quad before your afternoon sessions there will be tables of ATS activist groups trying to offer you red or blue colored goggles, and imploring you to sign over your soul to their side in the 'Mud Pit'. I recommend avoiding these guys initially; a lot of them phart a lot and don't have very good personal hygene most of the time. And watch out for the baby-eaters.

Anyway, ....WELCOME TO ATS!!
(Life as you knew it is now officially OVER...you belong to US now!)
edit on 1/23/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

what does your name mean? What kind of work do you do? What hobbies most interest you?

Feel free to ignore anything you don't want to answer, but it's nice to connect with people here. And watch out for Dave.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

The long time lurking has to do with me trusting ppl, plus I used to think ATS was created by TPTB, lol I know and thank you

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Only 17 kinds of cabbage.. I feel like your holding out on me
thanks for the welcome, great reading, my missus will love reading this in the mornin

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Hey I'm Dave lol, yeh my first names David amd when I was a kid they just took the AV out of my first name, the C is 1st letter of last name. Nothing really interesting.

And my hobbies are reading, puzzles, and computers, oh and I used to do alot of archery. That's me how bout yourself ?

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   

computer nerd, mason, professional killer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join