It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NCAA championship game turns into largest Trump rally yet.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   
The avalanche support for President Trump , became evident has he and his beautiful bride take the field, at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. The approving roar from the crowd could be heard around the world. Just listen as a packed stadium chants,” USA USA USA!!”

Warning!!! You may consider turning down your volume!

The new democrat has pulled on the coil of rope that is attached to the noose around their necks, they have dug their own grave, and now they will rot in it.

From the center of America, the overwhelming support, from a packed 83,000 seat Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, can not be denied.
USA! USA! USA!
KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1
By the way, can the icon of the Politicians and People Forum be changed.
It really doesn't represent either.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   
This is so funny because
Somehow it seems Trump has transcended all the lies, all the gossip, the backbiting (be they true or not) and come out on top. Come out on top not by toning down what people hate about him, just by changing community and politics, by good management and good policy

If only the democrats learned it’s about policy not the person.
Maybe then they would focus on their job, caring for the community not attacking the president

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   
there was a thread some time ago - wherein - president trump was booed at some event and " some people " put great stock in this - despite the jusitiction alledgedly voting 95% democrat at every recorded election

be interesting to see thier opinions on this event

pooo stirring munkie - stirs teh poo

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
That’s the sound of the silent vote. You can’t pinpoint who’s cheering but you know there are lots of them out there.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   
The game was in New Orleans but I agree with the OP.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Well, he does have his face painted in Clemson colors so I get why they'd be cheering.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I saw that.

It gave me cold chills . 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Just chalk the comment up to another disingenuous hit piece by some guy from New Jersey.

LSU [Louisiana State University] is in Louisiana which is almost 650 miles away from Clemson University which is located in South Carolina. To get there you must cross over four other states. LSU is in the SEC whereas Clemson is in the ACC. Each state hates each others sports teams and ticket sales are highly regulated and sold to the home teams fans.

Your comment is about as disingenuous as the autographed Jackie Mason poster I have for sale on eBay.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

You do know since this is the National Championship they allocate 50% of the tickets to be split by each team, right? Then the rest go up for sale via various methods which allow fans of either team to purchase them? You knew that? Right?

ETA: You didn't. You actually thought it was a real LSU home game. That's funny. Thanks for an early morning reeeee, the laugh was appreciated.

edit on 14-1-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Has the DNC come out to call all college football fans deplorable yet?

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Well, he does have his face painted in Clemson colors so I get why they'd be cheering.

Thank you for your well thought out, intelligent and insightful contribution.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You do know since this is the National Championship they allocate 50% of the tickets to each team, right? Then the rest go up for sale via various methods which allow fans of either team to purchase them? You knew that? Right?

ETA: You didn't. That's funny. Thanks for an early morning reeeee, the laugh was appreciated.

Uhhh , the 50% you speak of is representative of the total tickets reserved for each colleges' students.
They , the NCAA , reserves a certain amount for the students and that number is split 50/50 between the 2 schools.
You are correct in one aspect , all the rest are sold to fans that are not college students.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Which means Clemson fans could be in attendance contrary to what was reeee'd out by the other poster as I made clear above.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2
Thank you for your well thought out, intelligent and insightful contribution.

You're welcome. He should have put a white paw print on his helmet hair to get the full look.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

ETA: Have you been played?

Clemson fans also stand behind and with President Donald Trump 100%.

Orange is as Orange does.

I live in the South in South Carolina and support Clemson and the University of South Carolina.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

You're reading too much into this, son. My little joke must have gotten under your skin. Is it Clemson orange too?

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

You actually thought it was a real LSU home game

Louisiana isn't South Carolina. LSU is in Baton Rouge which is just up the street from New Orleans @ 1 1/2 hour drive.

Your lucky your pom pom girls are here to support you this morning. They fawn all over you Masonicus. So do tell me where can I get that uniform?

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Clemson Orange is as Orange as Syracuse Orange. Both are excellent Universities. I can tell you one thing the majority of the South supports Trump. They all used to be Democrats but they sense and see what has happened. They also know what California did with the NCAA and playing college players.

Anyone who would destroy the NCAA, there will be war. Right, wrong or indifferent.

Anyway I am wasting your and my time. I have another thread to write to point out that several other foreign countries newspaper articles that support Trumps policies.
edit on 14-1-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Louisiana isn't South Carolina. LSU is in Baton Rouge which is just up the street from New Orleans @ 1 1/2 hour drive.

So What's your point? You saying South Carolinians are so broke ass poor they can't drive or fly to see their team play?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join