It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Election interference & Burisma - the stage is being set

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Interesting comment by Adam Schiff just popped up

Related to this article:
www.nytimes.com...

The hacking attempts against Burisma, the Ukrainian gas company on whose board Hunter Biden served, began in early November, as talk of the Bidens, Ukraine and impeachment was dominating the news in the United States.

It is not yet clear what the hackers found, or precisely what they were searching for. But the experts say the timing and scale of the attacks suggest that the Russians could be searching for potentially embarrassing material on the Bidens — the same kind of information that Mr. Trump wanted from Ukraine when he pressed for an investigation of the Bidens and Burisma, setting off a chain of events that led to his impeachment.

My immediate thought is that this is the Democrats, CIA and Deepstate doing the same thing they did with the 2016 Election Fiasco.

They're setting the stage early, dropping the news articles from anonomous sources so when Trump wins in a landslide and/or the Bidens and other democrats are indicted on charges of conspiracy and corruption, they can point to these new articles, blame Trump and setup their smoke screen defense.

The Russian tactics are strikingly similar to what American intelligence agencies say was Russia’s hacking of emails from Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman and the Democratic National Committee

Well Well, paging (hero) Admrl Mike Rogers.. paging NSA..

“The attacks were successful,” said Oren Falkowitz, a co-founder of Area 1, who previously served at the National Security Agency.

If the Democrats are already running interference on the 2020 election it means their numbers people have told them ''Trumps going to win in a landslide''

what the article fails to mention anything about is ''UMBRAGE''

UMBRAGE - The CIA's hand crafted hacking techniques pose a problem for the agency. Each technique it has created forms a "fingerprint" that can be used by forensic investigators to attribute multiple different attacks to the same entity.

With UMBRAGE and related projects the CIA cannot only increase its total number of attack types but also misdirect attribution by leaving behind the "fingerprints" of the groups that the attack techniques were stolen from.

Go a little further on the tweet and look at the comments.. the stage is being set!
This is how you can tell this is a careful staged process now being run by Democrats (and its stooges at Twitter)
The Democratic Twitter bots are out in force..

edit on 13/1/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

There are two different parts of this that is just sad.

One, that the Democratic leadership continue to use the same old tired playbook and have since, well...

The second part is that there is about 26% of America that will believe it.

And they vote.

~sigh~

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Welp, it's settled. America can't compete with all that interference. Never in the history of the world has anything like this happened! Schiff 2020.

/sarc

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I think Machievaelli is the true propagandist these people follow

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

I think Machievaelli is the true propagandist these people follow

I think you need to buy more gold because the market is collapsing.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Gold is crushing it right now...

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Thanks Adam Schiff, I will try not to let the Russians make me vote for Trump this time, it's so hard though because they have hackers and bots everywhere.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

i think the Russians just want to continue the division and general chaos and with the 3 year long temper tantrum that has been going on almost constantly from the dems and it has the bonus aspect of they get to screw with Ukraine again ,plus i personally think putin enjoys trolling as much as trump does on twitter,but putin does it with things like this
edit on 13-1-2020 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I was never going to vote Democrat under any circumstance and that is with being DIRT poor. Hard word, earning an education, keeping my sexual organ in my pants until I had enough to SUPPORT a family.

No Russian INFLUENCE. I was never going to vote for you and never will. SUCK iT. Never getting my vote poor or rich. I would rather die than vote for this victim mentality. I'm not a victim. Nobody is until they accept they are a loser and there is no way other than ripping wealth from those that earned it.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

I'm yet to see Putin Troll or enjoy this charade.

I honestly don't think Putin's the evil that everyone says he is.

I get the impression he just wants to work with who ever and get results.

Sure, he probably laughs at the Hysteria and notoriety he's getting in the US but deep down - it means nothing.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
No, the takeaway is it's fake news that Schiff is planting as a defense when Trump wins re-election.
Nothing that Adam Schiff has claimed in recent years has been true, he is an unapologetic nevertrumper and claimed he had evidence that Trump was a Russian agent a couple years ago and he lied about the whistleblower among other things.

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

i think the Russians just want to continue the division and general chaos and with the 3 year long temper tantrum that has been going on almost constantly from the dems and it has the bonus aspect of they get to screw with Ukraine again ,plus i personally think putin enjoys trolling as much as trump does on twitter,but putin does it with things like this

edit on 13-1-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
It is 2015 ALL OVER AGAIN...what a bunch of losers...

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The Russians want evidence to use against Biden if he wins the election. Something they can use to blackmail him if he wins. They were worried about Trump having skeletons in the closet, that is nothing compared to the skeletons that Russia might find in Biden's closet.

I have said before and I will say it again, Biden should not be running for President. Maybe it is because of some low grade dementia that he has forgotten what he has done in the past. He was not going to run but some idiots convinced him to run. He should have followed his gut instinct instead of believing in the Democrats who guaranteed that nothing would surface of stuff he did, they would take care of burying everything.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Fake News and propaganda outlets have selective memories and display outrage. In the Obama era, Russia's cyberspace capabilities failed to bother the future anti-Trump media outlets. Putin's divided and conquer campaign in social media battles has succeeded beyond his wildest dreams. MSNBC, CNN are leading the charge of Putin's useful idiots.

I am putting aside any pretences of my intellect for a moment.
Who needs Russian disinformation? The fake news outlets mentioned above wage their propaganda campaign at home. One need not look any further than their appalling treatment of people (read Andrew Yang) with empathy and who appeal across political lines.

A divided house can't stand. If the home of the U.S. falls, may it take Putin's useful idiots and their media surrogates, along with the collapse of their own making? After, all you reek what you sow.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Putin trolls with polonium and photos of him riding animals shirtless plus this

www.youtube.com...
note dems freaking out and him pretty much laughing about it and treating it like the joke it is

rather have him making jokes then whacking people like he used to

www.theguardian.com... and far more amusing then his shirtless antics

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Are you saying that the Russians have compromising info on The Bidens? Well by the rules put forth by the media for Trump then Biden is controlled by Putin and is a Russian Agent. Lol

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Meniscus

Its pretty amazing to me that the media would run with this story. Of course the implication is that Trump is somehow benefiting. But it wasn't long ago the media declared Trump a Russian asset because the Russians had unspecified dirt on him

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

"How dare someone, probably maybe Russians, show everyone what we're clearly guilty of! That'selection tampering somehow!"

- all Democrats

"Oh, you have dirt on our opponent? Let's legitimize it through the press and abuse the power of our intelligence agencies to influence the election!"

- all Democrats

The only people dumb to buy this garbage are zealots who would blindly vote their party line.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
If Russia accesses negative information about Hunter/Joe Biden by "hacking" a Ukrainian corporation's database, what's the problem? They're helping the U.S. identify high-profile domestic criminals who need to be investigated. Especially so, if the potential criminal wants to represent millions of Americans as a political leader.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If Russia accesses negative information about Hunter/Joe Biden by "hacking" a Ukrainian corporation's database, what's the problem? They're helping the U.S. identify high-profile domestic criminals who need to be investigated. Especially so, if the potential criminal wants to represent millions of Americans as a political leader.

I agree!!

Who cares 'how' the information makes its way to the justice department.. If they are corrupt EXPOSE THEM

top topics

<<   2 >>

join