It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taxpayer group cites AOC as 'Porker of the Year' for 2019

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Well I felt sorry for her as she hasn't been mentioned lately here on ATS. I thought she lost her Mojo. So she wins "porker" of the year for her position on the green new deal. Well, one thing I know of about Alexandria and many women today as many are now heavenly endowed and it wasn't because of or by their creator but rather by ongoing climate change and global warming stuff along with whatever the chemical guys have been putting into our chicken and milk. Mr brother is a PhD Genetics Engineer Scientist and he says they joke about it all the time among their peer groups at the university. It all began when they tried to increase the size of a chickens breast. Well golly dang so take a look at momma and take a look at her millennial daughters. So where did them thar thingy's come from you ask. Regardless of what anyone says about Alexandria, she has been well endowed and she may owe it to climate change.

Well enough of my crape here's the story:

Citizens Against Government Waste Names Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez 2019 Porker of the Year

A watchdog group named Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Tuesday its “Porker of the Year” for 2019, citing her sponsorship of the costly “Green New Deal” proposal. Citizens Against Government Waste President Tom Schatz said the New York Democrat received 54% in the group’s online poll, easily beating out Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts, who garnered 25%, and four other candidates. “The results are not surprising, as Rep. Ocasio-Cortez’s $93 trillion proposal exemplifies the Congress’s failure to protect the taxpayers’ hard-earned money,” Mr. Schatz said. “For pushing a radical plan that would destroy the American economy, Rep. Ocasio-Cortez deserves the distinction of 2019 Porker of the Year.”

Press Release

Live long and prosper to all!
edit on 8-1-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I like AOC. For years I've heard Democrats don't fight back and are push-overs. She fights back!

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I like AOC. For years I've heard Democrats don't fight back and are push-overs. She fights back!

I think you are talking about Republicans. Regardless, both parties suck.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I remember when the republicans mocked her for her dancing video in College. Dumb move I thought it was well done video, good dancing and she looked vibrant. I live among many female lil piggies here in South Carolina. Yep. Perty till there 30. Once they hit 50 they wear a mans oversize XXX tee shirt and its not because of the hood ornament but rather the the bumper. Yikes. Oh, I can make jest as I have kept my gut in check. I also can see all of my ancillary parts when I look at my shoes.

Regardless of political party its nice to see pretty people with excellent hygiene. that includes Nancy Pelosi. Take a look at her back in the day. same goes for Hillary. E. Warren? forget abouutit.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

She fights back! And she criticizes billionaires for "causing all the problems" then accepts donations from billionaire Tom Steyer

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I like her too, she will help us win the house back in 2020... think she will go back to bartending in 2021?

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I tell you who was hawt Eleanor Roosevelt plus she liked to play for both teams....

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Her willingness to fight is fine with me.
Unfortunately she's an idiot

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

.....all the way to World Bankruptcy Court 🤣🎯🤣

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

She fights back! And she criticizes billionaires for "causing all the problems" then accepts donations from billionaire Tom Steyer

You spelled investments weird.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

You're confusing the word investments with the word bribes.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Nah dude. Bribes are illegal.

Campaign 'contributions' are legal investments. Some probably are bad intentioned... But I'd say most come with a forceful email or call later on what you should vote on to win reelection.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Campaign 'contributions' are legal investments. Some probably are bad intentioned... But I'd say most come with a forceful email or call later on what you should vote on to win reelection.

AOC criticizes Buttigieg for accepting money from "big donors" even though she does the same. That's my point friend

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

AOC criticizes Buttigieg for accepting money from "big donors" even though she does the same. That's my point friend

I know, and you were and are right.

I was just dunking on her. Her and her bf are following similar steps in becoming a power politician couple. She's already landed him a nice salary with some campaign money boosting the household income far past her cushy congressional pay.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

He supports a wealth tax. What's your point?

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

originally posted by: strongfp

That AOC criticizes others like Mayor Pete Buttigieg for accepting money from "big money donors" and then turns around and does the same thing. Keep up

edit on 8-1-2020 by FamCore because: quoteing strongfp post

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

I like her too, she will help us win the house back in 2020... think she will go back to bartending in 2021?

Sadly, she probably wont be returning to bartending, as someone has informed her that keg beer is kept fresh by charging it with greenhouse gasses....

Poor girl. It must be tough for her.
Lol

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

They all support a wealth tax.

As long as it isn't their wealth your trying to tax....

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

She was talking about the fundraiser that he was running, which was filled with millionaires. She also only accepted a small donation, of 2,700 dollars. From a man who is outspoken like Bill Gates that the rich need to be taxed more.

Again, your point being? Or you just gonna keep chugging along the Democrat woman hate club like everyone else?

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

That's why he's calling for a wealth tax? To you know, tax him more. He can only donate and put so much money into philanthropic deeds you know. You aren't making any sense.

I love these threads about AOC, Omar, etc, just a bunch of rabid dogs all jumping over each other to see who can get more information wrong time and time again from sources like the New york post, and Washington Examiner.
edit on 8-1-2020 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join