It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Here!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Salvation through Christ is real. Yes. It doesn't stop there though. To create a better world here instead of waiting for that better day, one must NOT allow one's mind to be surrendered to technogical forces. Which is what is happening to the masses. One can see it. Free-will is being surrendered without a fight.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneBird
a reply to: CthruU

Salvation through Christ is real. Yes. It doesn't stop there though. To create a better world here instead of waiting for that better day, one must NOT allow one's mind to be surrendered to technogical forces. Which is what is happening to the masses. One can see it. Free-will is being surrendered without a fight.

Why would you believe your free-will hasn't been compromised by this nonsense?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneBird

You've been through things, right? That's the impression I get when I read your posts. If that's you in the picture you even look like a beaten puppy.
Tell me, if you really go deep, reliving what has been, how much was actually "free will"? Isn't it more like there was a constant push & pull of bilogical origin, like hormones of all variations, mentally like from chilldhood, influence of the environment, emotionally from all the little trauma, etc? Were you ever free?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM
The bible, like any other good work of fiction utilizes a mix of reality and fiction to help the reader suspend disbelief and critical thinking. It often uses real places, people, events, and history interlaced with analogy, metaphor, and fantasy to expound its ideology. The Christ and the anti-Christ are representative of the thesis and antithesis of an ideology. They are not real individuals.

Overall it's a good work of fiction and nothing more.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

You've been through things, right? That's the impression I get when I read your posts. If that's you in the picture you even look like a beaten puppy.
Tell me, if you really go deep, reliving what has been, how much was actually "free will"? Isn't it more like there was a constant push & pull of bilogical origin, like hormones of all variations, mentally like from chilldhood, influence of the environment, emotionally from all the little trauma, etc? Were you ever free?

That is me. Gotta go to work, maybe revisit this later.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I found this assuming as I'm 27 and my birthday is smack bang in the middle of those two dates

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

[...]

They are both 27 years of age, one was born on the 21st of June and the other was born on the 22nd of December

There are two personalities now, what happened WanderingMrM ? He's supposed to be one, either JC or AC.

I thought he was in his forties, why the change, isn't it a bit late for the world?

Yeah, watch his eye, power resides there. He needs an eye patch to control this power and his wheelchair to move faster and make the whole thing more believable. I mean common now...

This whole story is changing by the day and the plot is thickening.
edit on 7-1-2020 by miri2019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Had to get in truck and get moving.

Yes that pic is definitely me. so there is no confusion ever, in case anyone is looking for me.

SNIP

'The world is not enough'

I got the message.

2020, let's make it the year.

edit on 7-1-2020 by LoneBird because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/16/2020 by Blaine91555 because: Line removed at members request.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a few points:

As followers of the X-Men movies (and for 40 years years before, the Marvel comics) would know, Professor Charles Xavier is the most unusual superhero: wheelchair-bound after an accident, his telepathic and psychic powers make him more than a match for most of the tough musclemen he confronted.

10 Disabled Comic Book Superheroes | Mental Floss
www.mentalfloss.com/article/26636/10-disabled-comic-book-superheroes

why does the AC have a damaged right-or-left eye? --> why not the 3rd eye ?

which brings us to the perps being 27 years old.... their mission starts when they are 30 as echoed in Rabbi authority/priesthood begins at that youthful age

~which gives us a timeline of where the world is at in the prophetic sequence of events

* was AC and returning Jesus get 'birthed' 27 years ago or were they poofed into reality as Adults on those 2 celestial events (eclipses?)….. to await their 30th year to begin their cosmic battle with one-another

I counter that the 5G and Quantum Computing of today is the 'cloud' that allows a 'Jesus' to ~return/2nd coming'
I counter that the son of man AKA Jesus, was gestated from the frozen 'seed' of king David...and is the first-born, cryogenic 'man' that was twisted into a 'God/Deity' falsehood by Religious bad-actors (Deception)/Strong Delusion)

I think the dream/vision is not in any way connected to the universal consciousness tha we sometimes tap into to get Epithany, world enlightening insights for humanity
edit on th31157840926107012020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th31157840930707012020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The malevolent dragon is non terrestrial possible extraterrestrial or interdimensional.

Revelations 12 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”[a] And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

7 Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

The Leviathan or beast from the sea is terrestrial possibly also interdimensional.

Revelations 13 The dragon[a] stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. 2 The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. 3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. 4 People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”

5 The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months. 6 It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven.

The second beast is also terrestrial possibly also interdimensional.

Revelations 13:11 Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. 13 And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people. 14 Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth.

Verification of their interdimensional properties-

Revelations 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

CHRIST or the SON is a interdimensional who was incarnated within a Human body last visit-incarnation.

Revelations 12 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”[a] And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.

The second beast is the false prophet and or the Anti-Christ...

The returning non terrestrial-interdimensional SON described below-

Revelation 19:12-15 King James Version (KJV)
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Shall return for All three unclean spirits powering the malevolent Dragon, Leviathan and second beast of EA*RTH and those who chose to follow them instead of their faith...

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Or maybe write a book called "God. The Autobiography"...

I wonder if it would actually sell?

There you go just revise the whole Bible and then do book signings.
Can't beat the No.1 all time best seller bar none forever right?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Zechariah 11:17

Only place i can find any mention of the eye injury, which clearly states right eye.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
dont go too deep to it, it might be delusion grandieur, demigods like to sell that to humans who are starting to see

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade.... the 'right eye' is also a double meaning, right being the right side or right being the correct eye... which could be a metaphor for the '3rd' eye.... reflect on my reply to WangeringMrM about there being a difference in the Western Christian eschatology & Islamic eschatology... peace

reply to: WanderingMrM................................

in deeper consideration of your thread... i conclude the dream/premonition/vision you had was likely through the Lens of Apocalyptic Islam

(2 main characters are Mahdi and his Lieutenant Jesus to win the world to Islam)

whereas the 2 or 3 main characters in Mystics & Jews / Western Christianity of today are the AC/False Prophet versus the returning Christ(Jesus) in a fight for Millenial Kingdom before the final conflict 1,000 years later

you might find this article of interest, citing the present developments (Apoclyptic Shiia Iran joining with Apocalyptic Sunni ISIS....with ascending Turkey and Sufi's in empire growing= as a potential 3 headed Beast Ally)

allnewspipeline.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Aren't "they" always here, though?

One thing about a good prophecy is that it's always misunderstood until after the fact. I did like the "arriving on the i-cloud" idea, though.

Another avenue to explore is why do people of the faithful persuasion forever hope to be present at the big finale'? I doubt the grand designer wanted everyone to focus on that and miss the cool details and personal interactions.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Sure, you could look at it that way.

One thing is certain, it doesn't reference the left eye!

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

There is no NEW Christ, there is only Christ the way and the life and the Resurrection, others are false Christs, the Anti Christ there have been anti Christ since before the coming of the Christ and will be until the final day when they will finally be done away with.

There are many anti Christs in earth right now.

From this site www.biblehub.com...

(this is why Christs return is not as claimined in the Islamic texts but was already prophesied the very moment he was ascending by Angel's of the Lord - he does not come back at the location and place that religion claim's but as was already laid out here)

They were looking intently into the sky as He was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. 11“Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen Him go into heaven.” 12Then they returned to Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives, which is near the city, a Sabbath day’s journey away.

Jesus answered, “See to it that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in My name, claiming, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. These things must happen, but the end is still to come.

who has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father—to Him be the glory and power forever and ever! Amen. 7Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him— even those who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. So shall it be! Amen. 8“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, who is and was and is to come—the Almighty.

Trust in the Lord.

edit on 7-1-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
There is a collective body of Christ and then there is a collective body of Anti Christ. You can tell who they are by their fruit by their consciousness. One will have the Christ consciousness of love and life and of course you will notice who are in the body of the Anti Christ will be all about their love for death and destruction of life.
His body will rise and the darkness will be overcome by the light.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

The one born on the 21st of June is the Sun or the son, you know that guy that came down here last time and got murdered by some people.

The one born on 22nd of December is the fallen son, the one that will bring about war and a whole bunch of other nasty things...

What's more interesting is why would the first one be in a wheelchair?

There is no "new" Christ, although the deceiving entities influencing your dreams would like you to believe that. That's why you're picturing Christ in a wheelchair. They want you to believe that the living God (Jesus) and the message He brought, along with faith, is crippled and needs a replacement.

While we may witness another anti-Christ rising up to declare himself as God, we've already been warned against believing the entities that bring this message. While Jesus Christ will be returning to earth to rid us of such anti-Christs, he won't be in the form of flesh and blood when He does it.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ
There is a collective body of Christ and then there is a collective body of Anti Christ. You can tell who they are by their fruit by their consciousness. One will have the Christ consciousness of love and life and of course you will notice who are in the body of the Anti Christ will be all about their love for death and destruction of life.
His body will rise and the darkness will be overcome by the light.

Maybe Christ consciousness or salvation through Christ is an individual thing, a breaking away from the collective consciousness.

If technology keeps people distracted we will lose the willpower to fight and break free from technology merging with human consciousness and be in a heap of trouble.

I now think I was mistaken when saying we are surrendering our free-will but its more we lose the will to fight if we keep surrendering our minds to the distractions of this world.

I don't know much and am here to learn so I can make the final breakthrough but it seems to me that there are those who play the middle to keep the balance and they dont desire for every soul to really be free. So if these kind of people get personal on here that is ok. I have an eternal amount of fight left in me, and God will have the final say.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join