It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 359
<< 356  357  358    360  361  362 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
So... today is 02 11 2020, 11 enclosed by 22 and it's also a MIRROR.

Bit quiet so far tho... almost like the Calm before the Storm!

Just for fun Sufi..... check out the date on my 1st ATS OP, LOL.....man that feels like a lifetime ago ! But kinda strange considering your last two posts .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I'm beginning to wonder if Buttigieg is being set up for the nomination rather than Bernie/Biden/Bloomberg. Harvard. Rhodes Scholar. Worked on the 2004 Kerry Campaign. They tout his military background as something great when he didn't even work for it. Direct Commision Officer. Just like Hunter Biden before he failed the drug test. Reince Priebus. Reading Buttigiegs Wiki seems like a tell all of how he was groomed for this.

ETA: He also wrote his prize winning essay on none other than Bernie Sanders.
edit on 2/11/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
And heads continue to roll. Whoop te do.

technofog

DOJ Prosecutor Jonathan Kravis has "resigned as an Assistant US Attorney"

edit on 11-2-2020 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
You know how you pull the plug on a giant tank full of water that needs to be drained?

At first, you hear nothing, but you see a slow steady drain.

Then, as it nears the bottom, you hear that sucking sound. I'm beginning to hear that sweet sucking sound.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Senator Cotton (Harvard law grad) is driving his issue (belief) that the Coronavirus, err, 'COVID-19' is a bio-weapon that originated from a BSL-4 lab in Wuhan. He's (@SenTomCotton) been waging a twitter war against CCP.

Rubio Joins Cotton, Banks, Colleagues in Urging DOJ to Investigate China Daily

Arms race in the Propaganda wars.

He's a big Pro-Trump supporter.

In August 2019, Cotton revealed he suggested to Trump and the Danish ambassador that the U.S. should buy Greenland.

In 2018, Cotton was a cosponsor of the Countering the Chinese Government and Communist Party's Political Influence Operations Act, a bill introduced by Marco Rubio and Catherine Cortez Masto that would grant the U.S. Secretary of State and the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) the authority to create an interagency task force with the purpose of examining attempts by China to influence the U.S. and key allies.

en.wikipedia.org...

Like Trump, he's also dead set against Huawei. Interestingly, Huawei goes way back to early 2000's when I worked on Huawei DSL broadband equipment for British Telecom. Even back then we had their equipment compartmentalized from all other manufacturers, locked in a secure cage within a secure Lab that required the two-man rule. Today, BT is saturated with Huawei telecom equipment. 😳🤔

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
I'm beginning to wonder if Buttigieg is being set up for the nomination rather than Bernie/Biden/Bloomberg. Harvard. Rhodes Scholar. Worked on the 2004 Kerry Campaign. They tout his military background as something great when he didn't even work for it. Direct Commision Officer. Just like Hunter Biden before he failed the drug test. Reince Priebus. Reading Buttigiegs Wiki seems like a tell all of how he was groomed for this.

ETA: He also wrote his prize winning essay on none other than Bernie Sanders.

I’m convinced the DNC isn’t setting up anyone. It’s a complete train wreck field. The DNC must be looking at 2024 and a non-Trump opponent. This group is who you send in to take a beating so your 2024 hopefuls don’t get bruised up.

There’s no way this cast of characters is the best the DNC could put together. This is the “we are sorry Bernie” capitulation from the 2016 con job they pulled on him. They know they will need his voters in 2024 so getting out of his way with a screwball field is their plan.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Just saw this from Conservativ e Tree House

It looks like the over-the-top sentencing recommendation for Roger Stone was a planned set-up by Aaron Zelinsky et al, to force AG Bill Barr to step-in and reduce the sentence; thereby giving fuel to those in media/lawfare who are accusing AG Barr of political influence. This reeks of Lawfare scheming.

However, Zelinsky is only departing the special assistant to DC role, and it appears he is still an assistant US attorney for the District of Maryland.

And we have seen the Dem outrage already.

Still hope Barr sends a warning to rest of DOJ. Get it right or Get Out.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

@NBCNews tweeted that Chuck Schumer is sending a formal request to the DOJ Inspector General to open an immediate investigation.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

There are factions in the DNC with conflicting agendas.

Bloomberg is the "old guard" faction who are now abandoning Biden.

Bernie is the far left fringe, the commies and Antifa-types who pretty much openly hate America.

Buttigeig and Warren, I'm not sure who supports them.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Attorney General William P. Barr Delivers Remarks at the National Sheriffs’ Association Winter Legislative and Technology Conference

Let us state the reality upfront and as clearly as possible: When we are talking about sanctuary cities, we are talking about policies that are designed to allow criminal aliens to escape. These policies are not about people who came to our country illegally but have otherwise been peaceful and productive members of society. Their express purpose is to shelter aliens whom local law enforcement has already arrested for other crimes. This is neither lawful nor sensible.

This evening, I am announcing further actions the Department of Justice will take to protect the American people and allow for the proper and lawful functioning of our nation’s federal immigration system:

The department is filing a complaint against the State of New Jersey seeking declaratory and injunctive relief against its laws that forbid state and local law enforcement from sharing vital information about criminal aliens with DHS.

We are filing a complaint seeking declaratory and injunctive relief against King County, Washington, for the policy I mentioned a moment ago that forbids DHS from deporting aliens from the United States using King County International Airport.

Moar...

Why now? Impeachment over, trade done, house clean, judges in place, ghouls trying to save themselves, Communists are the front runners and more.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This tweet from President Trump makes him seem as ordinary (and helpless!) as each of us.

twitter.com...

I get a sinking feeling every time I see one like that.

That was hope right there in that tweet. You normally are more optimistic. DJT keeps saying this is wrong, and as he remains POTUS this is just to warm up the people that something went very wrong and the people are now exposed will be prosecuted.

I think the people need to be brought along as fast as possible but the lies that have been running need to be challenged a bit more before action is official if I was doing all this to win against the Cabal. Too many have been brainwashed and we have to undo that as much as possible or the common brainwash victims will get mad. That they would has been the way the Cabal is deflecting the leaders who can take action. When so many more than we have now start demanding action, there will be some.

The public are way behind what we know here on ATS. You can't throw ice water on them by pulling mass arrests for one thing, they will never warm to the facts. But they started by doing the Money laundering scheme feeding Congress foreign money illegally. Barr's DOJ indicted or at least unsealed the indictment last week of 8 funneling money to the likes of Schiff and Nadler. Tic tic tic..

edit on 11-2-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

@NBCNews tweeted that Chuck Schumer is sending a formal request to the DOJ Inspector General to open an immediate investigation.

twitter.com...

In other news,,, trash cans are filling up with unread letters from the faces of the failed impeachment.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

twitter.com...

Senator Schumer sent a letter out to 74 inspector General's all over the country yesterday asking them about whistleblower retaliation. The guy is on a roll.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

President Trump is having an impromptu press conference right now. He sounds pretty angry.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Look at the map and tell me Concord is very far away.

It isn't far away to North West Boston area. New England Patriots are about Concord. All New England was fighting for each other. Lame of whomever to make fun of that really when New England people love being the founding original 13 colonies. That isn't Biden stumbling around like a fish .

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: imthegoat

Buttigeig and Warren, I'm not sure who supports them.

I'll give you a hint on Buttigieg...

But Buttigieg is also getting major fundraising help from billionaire Hamilton “Tony” James, executive vice chair at Blackstone, one of the world’s largest private equity firms. Blackstone is an owner of TeamHealth, a hospital staffing company that researchers found to be a key culprit in manufacturing surprise billing schemes that drive up profits for health care companies and burden patients with unmeetable costs.

The Intercept

Top Contributors for Pete Buttigieg (Boot edge edge). Some deep pocket players. Campaign donors are called "investors."

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Jussie Smollett indicted.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Justoneman

President Trump is having an impromptu press conference right now. He sounds pretty angry.

The press is trying to keep the facts we are all upset about away from their brainwashed marks. DJT is ending their gravy train the Cabal depends on for survival because the brainwashed masses will truly wake up if they keep hearing the facts they have been denied. These facts need to be laid out for everyone to understand so we can move forward and prevent this partisan theft of the government from gaining a foot hold ever again.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Headlines:

Jus sie Smollett indicted by special prosecutor amid review of alleged hate ‘hoax’ in Chicago: report

Former “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett was indicted again Tuesday after he denied staging a hate hoax in Chicago last year, according to a new report. Citing unidentified sources, Fox 32 Chicago said Smollett is due in court Feb. 24 for the new indictment from special prosecutor Dan Webb.

US regulator to review Big Tech acquisitions over past decade

A US regulatory agency said Tuesday it would look into acquisitions made by five Big Tech firms over the past decade -- opening the door for potential antitrust reviews.

The bombshell announcement by the US Federal Trade Commission opens the door to possible investigations of deals made by Amazon, Apple, Facebook, Microsoft and Google parent Alphabet since 2010.

Mini Mike racist, resignations, WaPravda posts a very unflattering article on owners C_A, and some folks still think they're in the running for president.

Pic

Quite a bit of 2-11 activity so far today.
edit on 11-2-2020 by crankyoldman because: forgot the pic!

new topics

top topics

<< 356  357  358    360  361  362 >>

join