It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 302
<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Anyone catch this... "Symbolism will be their downfall."??

twitter.com...

I didn't watch the game yesterday nor the half-time show.

It seems that during and after a whole lot of people saw it for what it has always been. The fact that it happened was a good thing, given so many responded negatively this time. Kids in cages? Really?

Weirdly I saw a pic from caucus central with kids in cages on the street to make a point about something something DJT.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Their publicists will come back with "we were highlighting the child immigration crisis. Blah, blah, kids in cages, blah, blah."

Taken as a whole, the thing was a disgrace.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Personally, I thought the whole "Sexy women who ties herself up with a thick rope" was just a female empowering moment.

....just like JLo climbing up the male stripper pole of patriarchy.

But what do I know?

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Anyone catch this... "Symbolism will be their downfall."??

twitter.com...

I didn't watch the game yesterday nor the half-time show.

Pretty sure this exact topic is what I initially thought Q was about (the epidemic of human trafficking and the exploitation, manipulation, and experimentation on our children, in general, and the depth of it)

I remember a Q proof for me was last year when I was still a lurker and watching this thread unfold... and slowly coming to realize Trump was gonna make his case for the border wall with the SOTU addressing trafficking. And he did. And not long after I started following Warrior’s little clue posts (still lost on that) and put together re: I-20 and it being a hub for trafficking here in the heart of Alabama, and then seeing them conduct major construction on that segment of interstate in question.

I shared a vid of them blowing up the bridge. Symbolic for them (whoever them is, Trump, Q, ?) destroying the system.... and I thought perhaps Trump’s infrastructure plan had something to do with that (honeypot for traffickers going thru the rerouted detours, etc)

I waited on all that to play out but I dunno. Where are we a year later?

Maybe I’ll dig in to some stats on trafficking if I can get time.

edit on 3-2-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Now with Cm talking project ODIN

Here a first for me

files.abovetopsecret.com...

OOOP
Here link
odin.tradoc.army.mil...
edit on 3-2-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

DECODE ID 23RSH200203007D

POTUS latest tweet at 03:18:57 PM:

t.co...

(2020 campaign advert 4.3m views, 30 seconds long)

1) Timestamp points to Q posts:
Q3 Open Your Eyes (Uranium One Scandal)
Timestamp of 29 Oct 2017 - 3:47:07 PM encodes 11 and 22, Feb 8th, 9th.

Q18

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147441378 📁
Oct 31 2017 23:09:55 (EST)
Why did Mueller meet POTUS 1-day prior to FBI announcement if Mueller COULD NOT be offered director due to prev term limits rule?
Why is Pelosi begging for a new special counsel?
What is Pelosi’s net worth?
How was this obtained given salary as career official?
Why is Pelosi’s memory going?
Could it protect against prosecution?
How so?
What if John M’s surgery was fake?
Why would this occur?
What could this prevent potentially?
What is the Mayo Clinic?
Who sits on the BOD there?

Timestamp encodes Feb 3rd, 4th, 5th.

Q318

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 571cae No.60523 📁
Dec 9 2017 14:01:00 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 8614a6 No.60476 📁
Dec 9 2017 13:55:39 (EST)
I'm about to BREAK

RIP Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell. They tried to move on Geffen and paid the price.

>>60476
"The" vs "To."
Everything has meaning.
Q

Timestamp encodes 11, Chan ID sums to 22.
xref Q314: "Be the autists we know you are. It's about the BREAK."!
Multiple BREAK refs in posts generally link to MSM mind control!

Q1518

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 0b60d7 No.1769874 📁
Jun 16 2018 01:42:45 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 59a272 No.1769812 📁
Jun 16 2018 01:38:05 (EST)
>>1769716
TO ALL THOSE NOT GETTING IT:
11.3 = when HUBER made a SEALED indictment
11.6 = when HUBER made a SEALED indictment

>>1769812
Well done, Anon.
Shows commitment.
Q

Timestamp encodes Feb 4th, 5th, 6th, 9th.
Date stamp encodes 11 and 22.

Q1857

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 4fc2a8 No.2570579 📁
Aug 12 2018 13:06:52 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 1ad2aa No.2569957 📁
Aug 12 2018 12:16:20 (EST)
Q,
You made the Grade!!

Great Story. Positive. Quotes Q
www.thegatewaypundit.com...📁

>>2569957
Fair & Balanced.
Q

Timestamp encodes Feb 5th, 6th.
Fair&Balanced gematria gives Q76.
Fair&Balanced -A gematria gives Q75.

Q76 Saudi Arabia & US politician's foundations
Timestamp of Nov 4 2017 23:15:02 encodes Feb 3rd, 4th, 6th.

Q75 By the time POTUS returns from his trip the world will be a different place. Godfather lll
Alice & Wonderland

Timestamp of Nov 4 2017 23:14:37 encodes Feb 3rd, 4th, 6th, 7th.
Timestamp encodes 11 and 22.

Q57

Anonymous ID: KC17sSpZ No.147661243 📁
Nov 2 2017 15:39:38 (EST)
Senator McCain and others roundly criticized Rep. Michele Bachmann in 2012 when she and four members of the House Permanent Select Committee Intelligence and the House Judiciary Committee cited Ms. Abedin in letters sent to the Inspectors General of the Department of Defense, Department of State, Department of Justice, Department of Homeland Security, and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, warning about Muslim Brotherhood infiltration of the United States government.

Why is this relevant?
Who took an undisclosed trip to SA?
What was the purpose of a f2f v phone call?
Alice & Wonderland.

Datestamp includes 11 and 22.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I'm not sure if the troubling part of that photo is what on the end table, or the very worried look Epstein seems to have? Is that a real photo, or ??? Epstein looks very off in the photo, and who's room is it? Schiff looks real so he's in the room, but is that the island, New York, a certain hotel room, or some place special Schiff has?

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I have always been one of those in the belief of living in the Past, Present, Future, with the Present being Zero point. The present is so fleeting which it why I call it the Zero point. 0 Having or being the positive negative center point.

You dont consider the "Old Souls," the trapped or imprisoned souls do you? I highly doubt you do. I feel they, we, keep coming back to help the others move forward. I know this sure isnt my first time to this rodeo!

I dont know if you read them, but the "Seth Speaks" books from Jane Roberts really had a lot to do in framing my way of thinking on all this and I read those back when I was 17. Many books have followed since then, but Seth really resonated with me out of all of them. As deep as those books where it was really hard to keep in mind they were channeled.

I think it would be a safe bet that POTUS is an old soul also.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

DECODE ID 23RSH200203007D

POTUS latest tweet at 03:18:57 PM:

t.co...

(2020 campaign advert 4.3m views, 30 seconds long)

1) Timestamp points to Q posts:
Q3 Open Your Eyes (Uranium One Scandal)
Timestamp of 29 Oct 2017 - 3:47:07 PM encodes 11 and 22, Feb 8th, 9th.

Q18

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147441378 📁
Oct 31 2017 23:09:55 (EST)
Why did Mueller meet POTUS 1-day prior to FBI announcement if Mueller COULD NOT be offered director due to prev term limits rule?
Why is Pelosi begging for a new special counsel?
What is Pelosi’s net worth?
How was this obtained given salary as career official?
Why is Pelosi’s memory going?
Could it protect against prosecution?
How so?
What if John M’s surgery was fake?
Why would this occur?
What could this prevent potentially?
What is the Mayo Clinic?
Who sits on the BOD there?

Q318

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 571cae No.60523 📁
Dec 9 2017 14:01:00 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 8614a6 No.60476 📁
Dec 9 2017 13:55:39 (EST)
I'm about to BREAK

RIP Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell. They tried to move on Geffen and paid the price.

>>60476
"The" vs "To."
Everything has meaning.
Q

Timestamp encodes 11, Chan ID sums to 22.
xref Q314: "Be the autists we know you are. It's about the BREAK."!
Multiple BREAK refs in posts generally link to MSM mind control!

Q1518

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 0b60d7 No.1769874 📁
Jun 16 2018 01:42:45 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 59a272 No.1769812 📁
Jun 16 2018 01:38:05 (EST)
>>1769716
TO ALL THOSE NOT GETTING IT:
11.3 = when HUBER made a SEALED indictment
11.6 = when HUBER made a SEALED indictment

>>1769812
Well done, Anon.
Shows commitment.
Q

Timestamp encodes Feb 4th, 5th, 6th, 9th.

Q1857

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 4fc2a8 No.2570579 📁
Aug 12 2018 13:06:52 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 1ad2aa No.2569957 📁
Aug 12 2018 12:16:20 (EST)
Q,
You made the Grade!!

Great Story. Positive. Quotes Q
www.thegatewaypundit.com...📁

>>2569957
Fair & Balanced.
Q

Timestamp encodes Feb 5th, 6th.
Fair&Balanced gematria gives Q76.
Fair&Balanced -A gematria gives Q75.

Q76 Saudi Arabia & US politician's foundations
Timestamp of Nov 4 2017 23:15:02 encodes Feb 3rd, 4th, 6th.

Q75 By the time POTUS returns from his trip the world will be a different place. Godfather lll
Alice & Wonderland

Timestamp of Nov 4 2017 23:14:37 encodes Feb 3rd, 4th, 6th, 7th.
Timestamp encodes 11 and 22.

Q57

Anonymous ID: KC17sSpZ No.147661243 📁
Nov 2 2017 15:39:38 (EST)
Senator McCain and others roundly criticized Rep. Michele Bachmann in 2012 when she and four members of the House Permanent Select Committee Intelligence and the House Judiciary Committee cited Ms. Abedin in letters sent to the Inspectors General of the Department of Defense, Department of State, Department of Justice, Department of Homeland Security, and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, warning about Muslim Brotherhood infiltration of the United States government.

Why is this relevant?
Who took an undisclosed trip to SA?
What was the purpose of a f2f v phone call?
Alice & Wonderland.

Datestamp includes 11 and 22.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

LOL. Yea, that is photoshopped.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

I waited on all that to play out but I dunno. Where are we a year later? Maybe I’ll dig in to some stats on trafficking if I can get time.

Warrior asked me to post various figures sometime back but--

Anywho. His point was clear, very little of the darker, deeper networks was being covered and likely not being logged for public consumption. He often detailed that simultaneous events were occurring across the US/World, and we'd not know about those events.

Were I to guess - his super cryptic drops about the SB was meant for this SB not the previous two. Trapdoors were set, my guess, the doors were opened during this SB.

Many believed DJT was going to be impeached. It was not a coinkydink he signed another Human Trafficking EO prior to SB, nor was it a coinkydink the Alice Johnson video was played during it, as it offered flipping again, now that he's not going anywhere.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Oh geeshs, that picture is even worse.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
originally posted by: onehuman

I have always been one of those in the belief of living in the Past, Present, Future, with the Present being Zero point. The present is so fleeting which it why I call it the Zero point. 0 Having or being the positive negative center point.

Correct. Athletes call it being in the zone - zero point moment of the now. I have a big post on this/manifestation brewing.

You don't consider the "Old Souls," the trapped or imprisoned souls do you? I highly doubt you do. I feel they, we, keep coming back to help the others move forward. I know this sure isn't my first time to this rodeo!

Combo question. All "souls" are the same age. Some access more awareness (remembering), some less but all are the same "age" as it were. That said, personalities - you and me as we are, can get caught in the now defunct soul traps if not enough awareness is available to escape them. Of course some just cycle back in because there is nowhere for them to go - negatives, so this structure breaking down is their biggest nightmare, as they cannot move on and they can't stay here.

Returning to help? Some, though you fall into the early arrival category. Prior to that seQuence, some wandered in, but this place was hell and beyond for those vibrating at a higher state, so few did it and few stayed long. I consider the Jesus story (a hybrid story) as a warning: We can kill the only son of god, think about what we can do to you. So folks really came at their own risk.

I think it would be a safe bet that POTUS is an old soul also.

Highly trained. Well supported.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

LOL. Yea, that is photoshopped.

twitter.com...

Awesome work

I was howling when I saw it and my mind said no end table item and now i need eye wash for that.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Proposed Kansas Law Would Require ‘In God We Trust’ to Be Posted in Every Classroom

A group of 13 Republican state legislators are proposing a bill that would require all public buildings and schools in Kansas to post the national motto, “In God We Trust.”

The House Bill 2476, which was introduced on Jan. 30, would mandate that all public school classrooms and libraries, public colleges and universities, and all state and municipal buildings display the motto, alongside the flags of Kansas and the United States.

Trust in Kansas?

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That bill sounds like the sort of thing that gets proposed to satisfy constituents that you tried to deliver on a promise when you know you don't have a snowball's chance in hell of actually delivering on it.

Assuming they get the progressive elements of the legislature to cooperate which happens more often than you might think in Kansas when you talk about legislating for the social good, you then have to get it over the governor's desk which won't have with Dem. Laura Kelly sitting there, and I don't see enough cooperation in the offing to override her veto.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Thanks for the Kansas insight. Like so many of these type of bills you're probably right on the money.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Roh oh...... Biden not looking good in first released Caucus results.

Plus that CNN Des Moines Register Poll that the didn't release had Biden on Fourth place it is now being reported.

It will be fun watching the Democratic Party light themselves on fire during this Primary.

......and Trump will be spraying Gasoline on them while they do it.

<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join