It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 291
<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I think it's hilarious that CNN and the Dems Moines Register won't release the results of the final poll they did before the Caucus. Must have not like the result.

What better way to show your Journalistic Integrity than hiding results of your own Damn Poll!

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
CIA plot to introduce disease into China food supply as a negotiation tactic.
The Fugs - C.I.A Man

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

edit on Sun Feb 2 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Trump's lawyer be jammin. 🥁😎
The Jay Sekulow Band - Jesus Is Just Alright

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Love that song. Good for a laugh at any hour. 👍

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

The real clear politics average of polls has Bernie Sanders beating everyone by three points in Iowa and seven points in New Hampshire. I bet CNN will also hide the New Hampshire polls the weekend before that primary...which is next week.

edit on 2/2/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This is strange. Reporter John Solomon's car was broken into. His laptop was taken and recovered the next day. It contained sensitive information regarding Ukraine and the bidens.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... tion-on-ukraine-and-joe-biden/

You would think that a top-quality reporter like John Solomon would have his laptop constantly backed up to the cloud.

Youd think anyone smart enough wouldn't leave valuable behind in their car. Especially valuable that contain sensitive information.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

[...]

Odd that he points out Cory Booker and not someone more supported.
edit on Sun Feb 2 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
I think it's hilarious that CNN and the Dems Moines Register won't release the results of the final poll they did before the Caucus. Must have not like the result.

What better way to show your Journalistic Integrity than hiding results of your own Damn Poll!

Listened to WarRoom today and apparently the polling organization had at least one pollster who did not give Mayor Pete as a choice thus distorting the poll.

One of those people contacted PB campaign and he contacted the paper. Seems to be the official story at least.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Doomsday virus cometh... Front page of NY Times.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I was thinking about what SAB said last night RE: Bickering, and wondered how that would look in a different way.

Asleep, Woke, Awakened, Truly Awake.

A pigeon sees the world at one frame per second. Pigeon's world moves slow compared to how the world moves for the average person. This is one explanation for why the pigeon takes to long to get out of the way of a moving car - it doesn't perceive how fast the car is going relative to the driver. Differing POV's, but the Pigeon's perception is perfect for a Pigeon.

The average NPC State might see the world in 10 frames per second. Still very slow, with most if the "input" coming directly from the matrix itself and little from within. So the NPC class is VERY slow to react changes in the reality. Again, seeming too slow for those in the woke state but perfect for the Controllers.

Those in the Woke State might see things in 24 frames per second. A consensus view where things happen at a leisurely pace, not too fast, not too slow, relative to the NPC class (the dominant class).

The Awakened State might see things at 120frames per second. Hyper fast relative to the Pigeon, and 5Xish that of the Woke.

Truly Awake. Now, here is where things great very interesting. The Truly awake might see things at 1000 frames per second. Can you imagine how fast things are flying by in that state? Seems too overwhelming to process all that information, input, awareness and remain sane. Except, at 1000 frames and more something remarkable happens.

Life is a mirror. Fully awake means processing reality at a higher rate, it means having access to more information AND, and this is the key, AND processing it without resistance. This actually means seeing things more slowly. So the issue here at the more estoeriQ level is that resistance to information is a problem, as it limits the ability to get to the level of increased awareness. The information is there, always, but one's willingness to access it a barrier.

So, to Q. Folks often revert to this thinking "DJT is stooopid, so he can't be playing 5d chess (with the help of a huge team)." The reasoning here is because they themselves cannot see how he or anyone can process at the 1000fps rate. As such, they assume that because they fail to grasp the patterns, the patterns are not there to grasp. Oddly, folks don't do with with say a fighter pilot - TDS is DJT specific.

Is this "information" about who's who and what's what that important? Do we all have to know all the details of Hunter Biden's life or renOgades history or Loop Capital connections? Of course not, those are details, but we can use the Q neuron building process to see deeper more complex layers to the consensus reality, which helps us move up the FPS scale.

Now back to SAB's comment. The problem I have noticed developing the last 6 months is folks viewing reality at 120fps are having a really hard time interacting with those viewing it at 12fps. TexasGirl mentioned last year not being able to articulate what she knows now, taking say 120fps and reducing it to 24fps, for her family members. Yes, this is UBER challenging. Answer: don't try, be supportive, listen, hold your awareness as a guide.

Note: Notice the analogy is time related, notice how this means people will naturally perceive "time" differently depending on their fps rate.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn
Yang is implying it's because he did very well in the Poll.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I wonder if that glass surrounding him is sneeze and bullet proof.

Great drummer...holds it all together nicely...just like he did at the impeachment gig.

ETA: my son's band is opening for Anvil this month, an old favourite band of mine in my teens. I hope the venue is accessible...for Anvil...they'll be rolling onto the stage, no doubt.

edit on 2-2-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Interesting. I watch most videos at 2x speed. Everything else is too f'ing slow.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
‘PATHETIC’: Tech Company Paying ‘Influencers’ To Tune Out Trump’s Super Bowl Ads

“We’re building a movement to #MuteTrump!” Main Street One’s Digital Relational Organizer Stone Van Camp wrote. “Trump has reserved a commercial spot during the Super Bowl and we want to get as many people as we can to tune him out! If you’re tired of the lies, the tweets, and the hateful rhetoric he uses to divide our country, join us.”

“We’re recruiting Instagram users like you to post #MuteTrump and tell your friends why you’re turning off his ad when it airs. This is a paid influencer opportunity, so don’t miss out on the chance to #MuteTrump and get compensated for your support,” the text states. “If you are interested in working with us, I have attached the link to our application below. There, you’ll be able to review all relevant details, name your price, and submit your application. We hope you’ll join our movement and look forward to hearing back from you.”

Maybe Anon's should respond in kind...

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
This show must be driving you nuts.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Creep Thumper
This show must be driving you nuts.

Juuust a little bit.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Like most Democrat initiatives, This will backfire and boomerang. The ad will get more views as a result of this company telling people not to watch it.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
@carpedonktom

This is funny on so so many levels. I included my favorite part which is the "relevant people" stack (perfectly stacked), indicting how tone deaf the Clone-bots are.

<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join