It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think of Greta Thunberg's plastic garbage filled Tesla? | Keean Bexte

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yeah but at this rate, when she hits 47, she'll still be immature. Nobody is there to teach her about real life. Poor little dummy. Thuglet

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Surely not another thread on the Evil Greta Thunberg. Why are you all so afraid? Why the demonisation?

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
What do you think of Greta Thunberg's plastic garbage filled Tesla?

Just another hypocritical church of climatology commie.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Did no one notice all the empty bean cans in her Tesla? All that talk about flatulence taking out the ozone layer or some such nonsense is so hypocritical for her and ridiculous to see!

I'll bet the inside of that Tesla smells wonderful...

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
naw....how can you get it so wrong and not know

ok for you....then....do monkey in the bush....

originally posted by: paraphi
Surely not another thread on the Evil Greta Thunberg. Why are you all so afraid? Why the demonisation?

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Fas

Well thats one up on the last train she was on....... when she was complaining

about having to sit on the floor of the train....... even though she had a first

class ticket. /SMH

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
@ Augustus, you said "OMG! She's telling you what to do?! You gonna listen? I know what I'm planning on doing when a child gives my directions on how to live my life."

When we have a political party following her lead and telling us what to do, it becomes an issue. They want to change our way of life to fight something many don't believe in.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: LSU2018

Careful! Don't fall into the trap! She IS an adult, and that's the trap! Her handlers make her up to be a 12 year old...but she's really 17.

What I'm waiting for is when she's 47 and menopausal and they're still making her up as a 12 year old. I'll probably fall out of my walker, cackling.

'She' may never hit menopause.
There is speculation that Greta is a trans boy.
Or would that be trans girl?
I get confused about how you refer to them. A boy at birth decides that they are a girl.... do you say trans boy?

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I find it curious that a 16 yr old nobody can inspire so much reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee from the right.

Her 15 min. will be short lived. But there will be others to follow her lead.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Surely not another thread on the Evil Greta Thunberg.
Why are you all so afraid? Why the demonisation?

1. There will be more threads on her, I guarantee it,

2 .Nobody's afraid of her.

3. It's not a demonization. Demonizing infers that an innocent person or harmless thing is being unfairly categorized as evil. It's a classic propaganda technique.

Summation: This is a case of a hypocrite being called out for their phoniness. These lefties need to be exposed for their nonsense. The ones that make the biggest noise are typically the worst offenders. Al Gore comes to mind.
Seriously, it's a moral imperative to expose these people.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

It's not the little girl that inspires the "reeeee".

It's the fools that are inspired by the little parrot that concerns people.
The cult that follows will become the problem..

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
hit menopause.
There is speculation that Greta is a trans boy.
Or would that be trans girl?
I get confused about how you refer to them. A boy at birth decides that they are a girl.... do you say trans boy?

Oh FFS...

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Is there proof this is her car??....

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

You're over simplifying demonization to avoid that word having any use... is anyone 100% innocent of anything?

Greta is being demonized as you idiots are making more threads about a teenage activust than ufo's ir aliens. What this website was made for..

You alt-right news addicts f$cking suck.. and ruined ATS
edit on 20-12-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Do we really know that it is her car for certain?

All I can say is, That is the car of a filthy sick pig. What kind of ugly human lives in garbage and mess like that? That is disgusting. That reflects directly on that persons mother, raising their child like an animal

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Do we really know that it is her car for certain?

All I can say is, That is the car of a filthy sick pig. What kind of ugly human lives in garbage and mess like that? That is disgusting. That reflects directly on that persons mother, raising their child like an animal

Thats what happens when you don't EARN anything and are given things for FREE.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I find it curious that a 16 yr old nobody can inspire so much reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee from the right.

Her 15 min. will be short lived. But there will be others to follow her lead.

how are you able to miss the point by that much and still function as a person?

Gretta is just the face adopted by the idiot left to champion their climate scheme. They chose a kid so they could pull the " why do you need to hate a child?" card. But this particular video and OP are about irony. Chastising the world with "HOW DARE YOU!!!", while being no better than those you admonish is kind of laughable, and yes, even if that person is a kid. Nobody asked that she put herself in the seat as the leader of climate disaster mitigation.

If we ignore the money grab portion of the climate hoax, we invite more of the same. Remember, if you pick on Algore, you lost the argument according to "them". So poor Gretta placed herself between the cross hairs as it were. If only "they" were interested in making the world a better place, we could all get behind that. But this divisive joke sure isn't getting it done.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

You alt-right news addicts f$cking suck.. and ruined ATS

somebody needs a hug.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Where were you when this kid needed stuck up For?

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I'd like to get her on a plane then throw her out of it at altitude.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join