It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doubts raised after Schiff claims phone records prove Giuliani’s White House budget office calls

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

The report notes that the committee was unable to identify the specific White House official associated with the phone number, but said that, later, a number associated with the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) called Giuliani for a phone discussion that lasted almost 13 minutes.

The report also states that Giuliani called “the OMB number” “several more times” that evening, but did not connect for more than “a few seconds.”

But “the OMB number,” according to the Wall Street Journal was not directly associated with the Office of Management and Budget, and Giuliani, instead, could have been having a call with another part of the White House. The New York Times also reported that “the OMB number” was actually a general White House switchboard number, which makes it difficult to determine who Giuliani was speaking with at the White House.

www.foxnews.com...

So Rudy called a general switchboard number, and Democrats say that is proof he called the OMB. That is like you dialing 0 to get an operator and someone saying that proves you called terrorists. Real solid case.

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

The report notes that the committee was unable to identify the specific White House official associated with the phone number, but said that, later, a number associated with the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) called Giuliani for a phone discussion that lasted almost 13 minutes.

The report also states that Giuliani called “the OMB number” “several more times” that evening, but did not connect for more than “a few seconds.”

But “the OMB number,” according to the Wall Street Journal was not directly associated with the Office of Management and Budget, and Giuliani, instead, could have been having a call with another part of the White House. The New York Times also reported that “the OMB number” was actually a general White House switchboard number, which makes it difficult to determine who Giuliani was speaking with at the White House.

www.foxnews.com...

So Rudy called a general switchboard number, and Democrats say that is proof he called the OMB. That is like you dialing 0 to get an operator and someone saying that proves you called terrorists. Real solid case.

I was going to start a thread about this. Is Schiff really this clueless that he didn't recognize the general White House number? I think Barr needs to announce that he's opening an investigation to determine if Adam Schiff's actions constitute perjury, fabrication of evidence, or both.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

That's the problem with being in a manic state.
You think your is fairytale is real, but it's just the psychosis/ meds.

Look at Schiff. He's clearly not right in the head.
edit on 6-12-2019 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I think Barr needs to announce that he's opening an investigation to determine if Adam Schiff's actions constitute perjury, fabrication of evidence, or both.

Investigation is about all the DoJ can do in this case. The Executive Branch does not have authority to prosecute a sitting Congressman. Barr could conduct an investigation and release his findings to the public, but seeing as Shiff is from California I doubt that would do any good.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

apparently it is the Dems strategy to say things enough that it just becomes fact. Like saying that Trump asked Ukraine to investigate his political opponent for his own personal benefit. When, in fact, he did ask them to investigate corruption in their country. It only becomes an investigation about Joe Biden if his hands are dirty, which we know, are.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Reminds me of the Russian bank sending advertising (spam) e-mails to Donald Trump.

"We've got him now! Meta-data indicates Trump in contact with Russian bank!"

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

www.foxnews.com...

I was going to start a thread about this. Is Schiff really this clueless that he didn't recognize the general White House number? I think Barr needs to announce that he's opening an investigation to determine if Adam Schiff's actions constitute perjury, fabrication of evidence, or both.

They say it is 'associated' with the OMB ...

Meanwhile, an aide on the House Intelligence Committee told The Wall Street Journal that they characterized the phone number as being “associated with OMB” based on “public directories.”

This is the level of investigation they are running with.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I cannot wait for the Senate hearings.

This is going to be the most epic faceplant in US Political History.

Bring it on!

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou

We use a form of "Physiognomy" in Oriental Medicine.

There is a very uncommon trait where the upper white portion of the eye (under the lid) shows. This is called Yang Sampaku. It is indicitive of a violent, harmful human...that is a danger to others.

I have practiced coming on 30 years, I have never seen such a clean case of Yang Sampaku in all my life other than Adam Schiff.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

this phone record thing might be a goldmine. Since all you have to do is call ATT and tell them you are important, and they will release the info, why not get Schiff's records and "the whistleblower" records, and see if anything lines up.

Maybe Jim Jordan could make a call. He is on some important committees.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

So Rudy called a general switchboard number, and Democrats say that is proof he called the OMB.

I think the more important "proof" is that someone from the OMB called Rudy, first.

a number associated with the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) called Giuliani for a phone discussion that lasted almost 13 minutes.

They say it is 'associated' with the OMB ...

Maybe someone should call the number, and see who answers, or whose voice mail comes up.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

originally posted by: Notoneofyou

We use a form of "Physiognomy" in Oriental Medicine.

There is a very uncommon trait where the upper white portion of the eye (under the lid) shows. This is called Yang Sampaku. It is indicitive of a violent, harmful human...that is a danger to others.

I have practiced coming on 30 years, I have never seen such a clean case of Yang Sampaku in all my life other than Adam Schiff.

That's both interesting and intriguing, (your medicine practices).

With Schiff, I call it crazy eyes.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

this phone record thing might be a goldmine. Since all you have to do is call ATT and tell them you are important, and they will release the info, why not get Schiff's records and "the whistleblower" records, and see if anything lines up.

Maybe Jim Jordan could make a call. He is on some important committees.

My guess is he calls Ms. Cleo alot.

You know, for guidance..
Lol

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

An ethics investigation into Schiff is what needs to happen

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Another example of attempting to connect dots that don't exist. History will not look kindly upon the actions of this Congress. This may be the Demos swan song into oblivion. They will need to rebuild -and get a new party name-this one is severely tainted.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Maybe someone should call the number, and see who answers, or whose voice mail comes up.

Go for it.....

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
I think the more important "proof" is that someone from the OMB called Rudy, first.

Did you not even read the story? That number has nothing to do with the OMB. Democrats said it does, it doesn't.

The 13 minute call was a switchboard number, and has literally nothing to do with the OMB. No wonder the Democrats just lie, their base hears what they say (the lie) and then discounts every other sentence that proves it a lie.
edit on 6-12-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Did you not even read the story? That number has nothing to do with the OMB. Democrats said it does, it doesn't.

The 13 minute call was a switchboard number, and has literally nothing to do with the OMB. No wonder the Democrats just lie, their base hears what they say (the lie) and then discounts every other sentence that proves it a lie.

it's like they really aren't smart enough to understand the truth, and can only rely on the MSM to give them words to use in sentences. Look Bill Gates direct line 1-800-MICROSOFT. Yea, they are that damn stupid.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

IDK...

Meanwhile, an aide on the House Intelligence Committee told The Wall Street Journal that they characterized the phone number as being “associated with OMB” based on “public directories.”

I suppose Rudy could've have been making sure that he and his plus one have an invitation to this year's Hanukkah party.
edit on 6-12-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

IDK...

I suppose Rudy could've have been making sure that he and his plus one have an invitation to this year's Hanukkah party.

How do you not know? Literally everyone except that aide says the number is not the OMB. It's a switchboard number, fact. the fact you still think it could be the OMB is just hilarious, it's like you are shouting to the world your partisan bias is so strong your TDS prevents you from having logical thoughts.

That assertion, however, is now in doubt. The previously undisclosed phone number cited by the House Intelligence Committee in its impeachment inquiry report, which The Wall Street Journal has identified, isn’t directly linked to the Office of Management and Budget.

www.wsj.com...

Even the NYT, whose article goes to great lengths to minimize this info (title is Trump Officials Dispute Some Giuliani Call Logs in Bid to Weaken Democrats’ Case) agree the Democrats are wrong.

But the phone number is a generic White House switchboard number, “(202) 395-0000,” people familiar with the phone records said, making it difficult to tell whose desk it came from. While government directories list it as associated with the budget office, they also show the number as associated with offices in other parts of the White House, including the upper floors of the West Wing and the National Security Council.

www.nytimes.com...

It is a switchboard number connected to several parts of the WH, and it can not be linked to the OMB.
edit on 6-12-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join