It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We're not facing a migrant invasion': Italy's new interior minister

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This is an example why all liberals/Leftist should never come into potical public office. They would never admit on threats of a migrant invasion or criminals that are coming into America/Europe with fake passports and documents.

Liberals like the ones in Italy and in Europe arent concerned if and when African and Arab Migrants start doing the crimes in a host's country. They just arent at.

'We're not facing a migrant invasion': Italy's new interior minister

"I do not have such information. We are not facing any invasion," said Lamorgese, who took up her role in September after the formation of the new coalition government between the Five Star Movement (M5S) and the centre-left Democratic Party (PD). She said the only increase in arrivals occurred in September 2019.

Lamorgese also dismissed Salvini's comments that Rome would authorise the return to Italy of migrants in Germany on chartered flights.

"Nothing has been decided," she said.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

Maybe if the US would stop bombing and destroying countries in the Middle East there would not be so many immigrants flooding Europe.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Italy's Interior Minister Luciana Lamorgese which had being brought up by the leftist alliance has completely forgotten the crimes which had committed by African/Arab migrants by the previous Democratic Party.

Matteo Salvini was forced out in a leftist coup because he wanted to close the ports with more restrictions the liberals didn't want that.
So now the leftists in Italy have become Anti Italian with their whole polices that mostly focus helping the migrants more then the five million homeless Italian people who live on the streets.

Her comment on the fact that she doesn't have information that there is a migrant invasion. She doesn't see those NGO humanitarian ships migrant landings as invasion at all.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

well.. D. T. is trying to do just that, so you must be happy about that

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Maybe if the US would stop bombing and destroying countries in the Middle East

Majority of those so called Migrants that had came through in 2017/2018 had being just African Migrants,mostly male migrants.
And many from Eastern Africa.
Just which nation in Africa has America being bombing?

As for the Syrian migrants many had started fleeing in 2014/2015. But the current waves of migrants arent led by Syrians. These people are being smuggled into Libya. Libya is a transit hub.

there would not be so many immigrants flooding Europe

You do know that the UN is Encouraging Mass Migration to Europe right?

edit on 7-11-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   

From your source 9600 migrants have arrived on Italy this year and Italy has a population of 60 million, so yeah she's right thats not an invasion.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yes i am sure believing an Leftist interior minister is more reliable right?

Italy has a population of 60 million

Italy has population of 60 Million for sure alright, but those stats/numbers are deceiving. There are many African migrants that being smuggled into Italy through by NGOs and such things arent reported.

Italy has around 500,000 illegal migrants. That number would rise to a million if Liberals keep pushing for more open borders and open door polices.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox

Italy has population of 60 Million for sure alright, but those stats/numbers are deceiving. There are many African migrants that being smuggled into Italy through by NGOs and such things arent reported.

Italy has around 500,000 illegal migrants. That number would rise to a million if Liberals keep pushing for more open borders and open door polices.

Can you source a link for those numbers ?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Maybe if the US would stop bombing and destroying countries in the Middle East there would not be so many immigrants flooding Europe.

BRING THEM HOME !!!!111

OH wait. What's this? Leaving poor allies?

Tell me though, why do migrants so hard done by wish to enter the lands that have caused such terror?

$$$ hmmmm
edit on 8-11-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

From your source 9600 migrants have arrived on Italy this year and Italy has a population of 60 million, so yeah she's right thats not an invasion.

You'd be ok with 1000 just in your suburb I'm sure.. it's a lot of people who don't like you or your way of life.. not poor people fleeing trauma. Some are sure.. but the majority don't care about you.

Come on dude.. enforced like this, it's never going to work. Do you not see the world? Ionno.. even in sleepy ol' Perth I see it.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Ha Salvini couped himself his plan failed because he's an idiot, you can't blame the left for that.

Semantics is important, it's not an invasion because it's individuals and not an organized force. If we could get over it and stop calling it racist whenever someone points out that Africa needs infrastructure, education and development that would be nice. And one can blame the left for that I guess, not that the right is big on helping...

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

The migrants are coming regardless, 1000 in a population of 60 million, do the math it's nothing like having a thousand migrants dumped in my subburb.

What you're seeing is hyperbole, did you know we here in Aus take in thousands of refugees every year, has your subburb been taken over by them ?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: ChefFox

Can you source a link for those numbers ?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Veryolduser

Pump them up, find an alt right blog...meh...

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
It is a complex web of intrigue.

We know that "Western" countries are reducing their populations, as the native people arent breeding in sufficient numbers.

Scientists are saying this is Good for planet Earth. This thought gained popularity during the late 1960s and 70s in the "West".

Problem was, the rest of the World didnt get the Memo, and were allowed to breed to their hearts content.

So while the "West" generally maintained their populations, the "Rest" went crazy, where the "West" had high standards of living, good infrastructure, etc etc, the "Rest" had starvations, wars, despots, internal turmoil, etc etc.

Eventually the "Rest" decided they want what the "West" has got, so through UN decrees like the Lima Convention and Agenda 21, it was decided the "West" shall stop being so.....happy and contented, and the "Rest" can have what they have.

Hence, the "Rest" want to live like the West, if not, they Demand it!!.

So the Uber Rich the ones that decide, made the decision that the Rest can go West, and populate the now ZPG Western countries.

And here we are.

In a way, this is exactly how the U.S.A., Canada, Australia and the other colonies started in the first place, though initially it was a way to offload some of the riff raff from the Home countries, well WW1 and WW2 proved that theory didnt work too well either.

So......what to do?

Send all the Italian, Greek, Polish, English, Irish, German, etc etc, people and their descendants from the past 250 years, living in these "New" lands back home to Europe?, to rebuild their home countries again?, or import a totally wrong type of human to their homelands, and start afresh??

Maybe a few million European peoples should all resettle in Africa, and build the troubled nations there, Im sure that would work......Im sure the African Blacks, the Australian Browns and the North American Reds, where very happy to welcome the White Europeans all those years ago.

I know the Chinese and Japanese were very happy, particularly when they kicked them out again.

It is a conundrum.

Or do we abolish countries and tribes, and make everyone citizens of Planet Earth, and can travel anywhere with freedom, and peace...........I do wonder if that is the answer?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

Citizens of planet earth is the only viable solution, well other than war and we know how that ends.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Italy really has 5 million homeless??? Man that is crazy.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Italy really has 5 million homeless??? Man that is crazy.

Have you got a source for those numbers ? All I've found is they have around 50 000 homeless, however they do have 5 million in poverty.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Were accepting more immigrants in Canada every year. 9600 is nothing. But what if they are all criminals and terrorists?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

They weren't my numbers I was asking because that's what the OP said.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join