It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roger Stone's Jury Has Been Rigged

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
a reply to: Gryphon66

They (far left) don't like Trumps policies. That's fine. When they try and find a crime for Trump or Stone. When no crime actually exist. And they control the media. That's when everyone should get worried. whether you are left or right.

“They” are not a homogenous group that all think the same. Were you serving on a jury, would you vote based on the evidence or based on your politics?

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: dawnstar

There is a good chance that this juror will be dismissed simply because she's been publicly outed.

I'm sure that jury selection was done properly, by his legal team, on Monday, when Rodger Stone said he had "food poisoning" and was excused from being present for the process, by the judge.

Stone's case has nothing to do with politics. This is a criminal trial in which, one of the things he's on trial for is jury tampering!

He's on trial for 3 offenses not jury tampering but witness tampering. Please check the fact before posting what you wish it to be.

edit on 9-11-2019 by jlafleur02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: jlafleur02

Stone should have been thrown in jail by this so called bias judge months ago for his blatant disregard of her court orders.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: jlafleur02

Awesome catch there jlafleur! Totally irrelevant to the meaning or relevance of Sookie’s post but hey, just the facts, right?

The evidence against Stone is preponderant. After he has his day in court, I’d be willing to bet that another member of the Trump Campaign will be wearing an orange jumpsuit.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The jury system in the US is about as corrupt as the electoral system.

If all this is true, Stone's defense team really dropped the ball allowing her to be seated.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Well, thank you for that!!

I've been on two juries, and I'd just as soon never do it, again, thank you. So stay outta trouble, dammit!! 🥺

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

You know me. LOL

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Hell year it's rigged, it will probably be repeal under another judge, but they only care about points in the short term.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ambassado12

Hell year it's rigged, it will probably be repeal under another judge, but they only care about points in the short term.

Bad times. When the innocent can be put in prison on BS charges. And the real criminals are never investigated. And some brainwashed fools think it's ok.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

A little crazy?
He claimed Hillary Clinton and others are trans-dimensional demons😆😆😆

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Identity Of Roger Stone Juror Who Headed Up Obama Dept. Revealed

America is officially a Banana Republic. No Constitutional laws are being followed. Roger Stone is on trial for using his freedom of speech. I'm totally disgusted by the lack of rule of law. Spread this around. Shine light on this proceeding. It could be you next.

banned.video...

2-20-2020

Here's a Tucker Carlson piece on the Anti-Trump Jury Foreman (woman) who coaxed the jury to find Roger Stone guilty.

twitter.com...

I bet the Judge is Anti-Trump too. If a mistrial isn't declared tomorrow, the President should issue an immediate pardon for Roger Stone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join