It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Year before Nov 2020 - President Trump Already Has a Record High Enthusiasm Quotient.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Saturday, October 26, 2019

We're still 1 year away from the 2020 Presidential election, and the Terrance Group "intensity" gap has already reached a RECORD high number.

The reliable Tarrance Group survey, conducted for the centrist Republican Ripon Society, uncovered an 11-point “intensity” gap among Republicans -vs- Democrats.

“We had in 2010 a nine-point advantage on intensity.

Going into 2014 we had a seven-point advantage on intensity, meaning our voters are more intense about voting.

Right now we have an 11-point advantage,” he said.

“I’ve never seen a double-digit advantage in terms of intensity to vote!”

In 2010, Republicans took control of the House.

In 2014, they took over the Senate.

“Why is it 11? It extremely favorable intensity in support of the president,” Goes explained.

And this is a recent CNN Poll that CNN chose not to publish or talk about, for some reason:

Digging through the crosstabs of the latest CNN poll, they found that there is a MASSIVE enthusiasm gap FAVORING Republicans ahead of the 2020 election.

74% of voters who approve of the president are extremely or very enthusiastic to vote in 2020.

Just 60% of voters who disapprove of the president say the same.

That's a 14-point enthusiasm gap in favor of Donald Trump supporters!

Voters today are nearly 20 points more enthusiastic about voting for president, than the were in 2008, when the bloom was still on the Obama rose.

SOURCE FOR ALL: www.redstate.com...

After Democrats impeach President Trump, his approval numbers will climb even higher.

As Barr/Durham/Huber/Horowitz (the DOJ) expose and clean house of corrupt politicians and bureaucrats, President Trump's approval and enthusiasm will climb higher still.

There will also be a record number of smart and/or disgusted Democrats crossing over to vote Republican on November 3, 2020.

-CareWeMust

edit on 10/26/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I am gettin tense now. We got a yuuuuge game agsinst Whisky tonight!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Why is this even posted?

Sounds like frightened children, whistling in the dark forest.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Elections season! Gonna b FUN!!

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Really to early to call the game but judging by the attendance at Trump's rallies and the big bucks the campaign has been able to receive things are not looking to bad for the Republicans.

The Democrats running against him are a pathetic lot IMO. Even if Michelle (I have never been proud of America) or the wicked witch (Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian plant) gets back in the race so frigging what ?

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
No mistakes will be made with fixing election results this time around.
The next President will be whoever the deep state decide.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Why is this even posted?

Sounds like frightened children, whistling in the dark forest.

Thank you for the very insightful, well thought out comments.

Your contribution to the topic make an invaluable, and incalculable contribution to the topic, and overall discussion.

This is a good example of the "slanting" of poll results, to purport a desired outcome.

There are polls that have Trump losing to several of the dim challengers. Does anyone really believe Kamela Harris can win the presidency?

This kind of poll manipulation, and habitual false sampling are more of an attempt at election interference, than anything the Russians have ever done.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Sad but true.

Though like a sheep I will be flocked to the polls to vote against whoever I think is the worst candidate again.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
When you see a poll where the 'results' come with exclamation points it's not really a poll, it's a propaganda piece.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP
As a fellow Floridian, I see no need to participate in voting because it is done for us. They'll count the chads and immigrants votes and make a decision for us.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Floridadreamin
a reply to: KnoxMSP
As a fellow Floridian, I see no need to participate in voting because it is done for us. They'll count the chads and immigrants votes and make a decision for us.

As another Floridian, I would point out that if is were true, Hillary would have received our electoral votes, which she obviously didn't.

In fact, if you remember correctly, the shenanigans of the Broward County BOE were outed during the last election.

No, my friend, there are many eyes watching in FL these days.

There are a litteral handful of swing states that decide the presidency. Florida is one of them, and as such, will be under intense scrutiny by both parties.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Right now we have an 11-point advantage,” he said.

You know, I support Potus and will vote for him again but that 11 points thing made me remember Spinal Tap (which makes it even cooler).

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

As a swing state, Florida will be watched and manipulated, I have no doubt. The politicians here are all bought and paid for. Soros is already pumping money into the state. Grew up in Broward and know the players pretty well.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Floridadreamin

Instead of giving in - write to your Senator and demand voter ID!

What's that old saying about when 'good people do nothing'...

peace

TRUMP 2020!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Good people here do alot. We are in the minority and getting smaller. Thanks for the tip!

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

When you see a poll where the 'results' come with exclamation points it's not really a poll, it's a propaganda piece.

So you’re telling us it’s just another poll.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
He's going to need it. It doesn't look like a 3rd party candidate is going pilfer votes this time. Stein did inhale some oxygen out of the room. not much, but enough to matter and make Clinton's eyes rain.

edit on 26-10-2019 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Americans need 8 more years of Trump at the helm. maybe 20 more years if we're lucky.

I want to see this society with a 20 year Trump mark, how the country will be.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

That threat is certainly a real & present danger. This is as dark a moment as this imperfect but great republic has faced.

Amazingly, the fates, or divinity, have conspired to give us a few improbable heroes that have somehow slipped through the deep and shadowed gates.

It's a fight for the soul of our nation.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Liberals are +11 intensity against Orange Man Bad, but they are -11 intensity looking at their pool of candidates...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join