It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My opinion on the recent soft disclosure

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
You are suffering from an extreme confirmation bias. You are viewing all outcomes as a derivative of your forgone conclusion, and given up on the persuit of truth believing you have already found it.

without evidence you are making extrodinary claims. Why should you be believed?

a reply to: celltypespecific

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
You are suffering from an extreme confirmation bias. You are viewing all outcomes as a derivative of your forgone conclusion, and given up on the persuit of truth believing you have already found it.

without evidence you are making extrodinary claims. Why should you be believed?

a reply to: celltypespecific

I don't need anyone to believe me. Just be patient...

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
AgentAnderson:

Is the government finally doing the whole disclosure thing?

From my own logical and common sense reason, I would say no, of course not. It's all shadows and dust. A muddying of all the clear waters to obscure nothing, but to simply give an impression that something is being hidden. There is nothing to disclose.

Oh don't get me wrong, I see our species as being one example of comparatively intelligent life in the universe, and considering the gargantuan scale of it, and the many repeated conditions where solar systems form, we are probably not the only example. The question is, are we truly being or have we ever been visited by intelligent non-earth life forms?

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   
There hand is being forced because other governments might discover what NASA has?....well, at least you didn't go with the usual "their hand is forced because the (pick a colour) aliens are making them do it" line...

But if we are going to go into all crazy imagination land and come up with random theories with absolutely no proof, no evidence, nothing at all to back them up except imagination, why stop there??

How about this one...

The so called soft disclosure that people on ATS are wetting them selves over is happening because Trump is President.
Trump became President, because the "patriots" within the deep state apparatus helped him win by preventing the "evil" deep state actors from rigging the election to give Hilary the W.
Why did they do that? Because the "friendly aliens" (that we keep hearing about from the believers), warned the US, before Trump ran for nomination and President and won, that they would share tech with the other powers that are the USA's rivals on Earth, be it directly or through their "human collaborators" lol.
The USA deep state didn't listen, gave Obama another 4 years, and more wars and misery came.
So Russia has drastically modernized it's armed forces (something like 60+ % of it's navy is modern now), China has stealth fighters and its navy is rapidly growing (carriers and amphibious assault capabilities have grown much).
The "patriots" within the deep state apparatus decided to act, and pulled out all the stops against the "evil" deep state, and Trump made it all the way to the White House.

Since Trumps been in office, the USA hasn't started any new wars. When was the last time the USA went nearly a full presidential term without starting a new war?

Why? Because if Hilary had won, the USA/West probably would have gotten far more involved in Syria and the body count would have skyrocketed, probably would have bombed Iran by now..I doubt she would have shown the restraint Trump did so far, especially having called off a strike at the last minute..she probably would have demanded US forces hit turbo and attack faster while getting her jollies in the bunker watching it unfold live.

I'm not saying any of this is true, in fact it's complete bull# except for the part about Trump winning the primary nomination for the Republicans and then winning the Presidential race against Hilary, and also that he hasn't started any new wars since being in office. How do I know it's bull#? Because I just made it up with no proof, no evidence, no sources, I just let my imagination run as I typed.
This shows how easy it is to come up with crack pot theories.

And my 2 minute theory made up on the go as I typed, has a lot more real world ties then your theory. Yours is based purely on speculation from your imagination, whereas my made up theory has speculation based on real events.

And to finish, so what if the media talks about some UFO sightings?
Joe Rogan is your smoking gun?

But what I find even more freaking hilarious, is the attempts by people who don't see nearly enough sunlight to sound intelligent or try and add weight to their post, by using certain terms or phrases. LOL.
I bet the guy whose talking about "subspace communications" (a term he heard on a science FICTION show) cant even explain what it is/how it works without Googling for some bs sites to copy/paste from.
Doppler effects.

And then there's the people who try to sound like a voice of reason. The aliens wouldn't come here because if they could come here they'd be so far advanced they wouldn't need our resources, or us as slaves. Because you know, these people know that if aliens exist, what their technology is like, what resources they require, and so on. You know, they know so much they know &&&& all that they feel free to make definitive statements and pass it off as "fact".

Here's another crack pot theory I just thought of while typing above.

This so called soft disclosure that only people on ATS seem to know about, is happening because it's the "deep states" last ditch effort to beat Trump.
There was a former US president who said at the UN that it would take an alien invasion basically to unite all nations of the earth (under one banner).
So perhaps seeing as they can't beat him with their traditional methods, they are going to go full universe-retard, and after preparing the public through "soft disclosure" they will try and pull off a fake alien attack on earth, thus forcing all governments, the USA included, into signing away sovereignty to the UN, and thus Trump wont be the President anymore as the USA will be under the jurisdiction of the global government, and that way the deep state finally beat Trump.
Or maybe it wont be a fake alien invasion, maybe the aliens are real, and there really is good and bad aliens, and maybe the deep state and Hilary are working with the bad aliens and they really will attack earth but stop only when Trump signs away the USA's sovereignty to the UN.

Hmmmm, I dunno which of my two crack pot theories I like more now, and I don't know which version of my second crack pot theory I like.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   
There may be something to this soft disclosure and this could be he reason. Onluy a theory of course. I posted this link on another thread but the thread members were to busy arguing to notice it.
Navy Patents ufo compact nuclear fusion reactor
I wonder if Lazars claims of reverse engineering all those years ago are getting somewhere, and now with these patents they are going to have to eventually explain how these work and how they developed it? Maybe these inventions if they have finally reverse enginnered them are so life changing for the world that the time has come to start using them properly and releasing them. After all why have such technology andnot be able to use it across the board, especially if it could save billions of dollars.
Many technologies used by the millitary and aerospace industries eventually bleed into the civilian world, and if this technology is finally worked out and is so good that they really need to use it in the millitary, eventually it will bleed into the rest of the population, so how are they to explain it?

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWretched

Wow, thanks for that link. That's highly unusual to say the least. The devil's advocate in me wants to say it's some kind of misdirection. For example, they patent/release stuff that doesn't work, but foreign entities waste resources developing it. Idk, but a really interesting read!

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWretched
There may be something to this soft disclosure and this could be he reason. Onluy a theory of course. I posted this link on another thread but the thread members were to busy arguing to notice it.
Navy Patents ufo compact nuclear fusion reactor
I wonder if Lazars claims of reverse engineering all those years ago are getting somewhere, and now with these patents they are going to have to eventually explain how these work and how they developed it? Maybe these inventions if they have finally reverse enginnered them are so life changing for the world that the time has come to start using them properly and releasing them. After all why have such technology andnot be able to use it across the board, especially if it could save billions of dollars.
Many technologies used by the millitary and aerospace industries eventually bleed into the civilian world, and if this technology is finally worked out and is so good that they really need to use it in the millitary, eventually it will bleed into the rest of the population, so how are they to explain it?

Advanced technologies exist, sure. Where do they come from? Aliens? Developed by humans? My guess is developed by humans, since there's no evidence or proof that says 1) aliens exist and 2) said aliens have given us technology and/or 3) crashed alien vehicles have been reverse engineered.

As to why they wouldn't want to release alleged advanced technology that could change the world for the better...well, for better for who? You and ,e? Sure, makes sense.
But who loses then? The corporations.

If free energy tech exists, or more efficient power generation tech exists that relieves us of the burden of paying electricity bills to corporations, if they released that, the corporations that control our electricity and energy, would stand to lose trillions.

Same with medical technologies. The pharmaceutical industry would lose trillions.

And so on..

So it's not about making the world a better place, or saving billions, because they don't care about saving the common people billions, they care about making trillions them selves. At our expense.

It's called corporate greed, to put it lightly.

Think about it like this. Electric vehicles, hybrids and such, are all the rage right now. How many people know that the electric motor has existed as long, if not longer, then combustion motors/engines? How many know that electric cars existed in the past and that they aren't some 21st century technological advancement? Sure, refined in the 21st century, but the technology isn't a new invention.
But someone, somewhere, is profiting greatly. Very very greatly.

We will eventually get new technologies, but only when it's convenient for the corporates. In other words, when they feel they can make a bigger profit from newer technology then from the old technology.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join