It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Kids & LBGTQ Parents

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This LGBTQ crap is spiraling out of control.

Children are naive and will listen to almost anything/anyone - Parents are the main problem here. Even in my local area, just yesterday I seen the first of it starting here. The Public school system had a vote to support LGBTQ in Public Schools. Luckily, they voted against it as they need to "talk about it more".

There are videos from this event of parents being outraged, screaming, crying, yelling... that it didn't get passed at that moment. And this is now in my city here in Canada, in a province, that is VERY conservative.

Now I can only wait until the uprising of these upset "parents" will begin as a protest against our public schools for not "supporting" their children(s) mental disorders...

On another note..

This is a funny, yet irritating article that I came across last week which blew my mind.

Transgender Man Says It is Discriminating for not wanting to have sex with him (her)

Now, I don't know about anyone else here, but I think if I were in the pr0n industry and was told I was going to be filming with a woman and THEN find out that it's ACTUALLY A MAN - I'd GTFO and label that person as a trap. lol

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The trans rights movement is an irredeemable movement of mentally unstable child abusers.

There I freaking said it.

Enough is enough, leave our kids the hell alone, you freakin child-abusing, sexually deviant, monsters.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Do you have actual data that parents of transgender kids have LGBTQ+ parents?

I'd like to see that data.

Also, could you please provide data for those parents in denial, that are unaccepting and refuse to be open to the reality of transgender?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Raggedyman

That's why it's so important, because phases as a child come to an end. These people let their kids run them and that's the fastest way to destroying the child's future.

Sure, son, you can be a girl. We'll pay for the operation you need to become one, and yes I know you're not even 10 yet, and we're well aware that suicide rates are highest among transgenders, but as long as you don't try to go to church or become a republican then you're good in our eyes.

Children play and pretend, they develop at different times.
I wasn’t suggesting I wanted my children to be sonic or ratchet

It’s a game, children play, doesn’t need to be acted on was all a I was saying

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Well after watching The Silence of the Lambs we know how kids turn out that aren't allowed to transition.

Good-bye horses, I'm flying over you!

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I absolutely get what you are saying.

I do believe there are truly people born in the wrong body. I remember this as a kid.
The thing is, it was very very rare. Maybe like one kid in 500 or thousand.

Now it seems like every girls that is a tomboy or effeminate boy is being pushed to transition regardless of age!
What kind of mental issues will these kids face in the future? What if it is just a phase and not real intentions.

How about we just let kids be kids, and when they are an adult they can make the final decision.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I raise you one. How many of them or either single mothers or specifically bisexual single monthers? Bet its considerable numbers on both.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: geldib
Well after watching The Silence of the Lambs we know how kids turn out that aren't allowed to transition.

Good-bye horses, I'm flying over you!

Except if you watch Silence of the Lambs, Lector is pretty clear that Buffalo Bill isn't transgender. He only thinks he is.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT
"I would freely admit not all would actively push their kids to be gay - but I'd wager a months pay that a lot of them do."

There is ample evidence that the "rate" of gay kids is independent of the parents sexual orientation.

Yeah, sorry, no thanks, I wouldn't trust any study on this subject further than I could toss it. Way too much PC desire to slant the study to say 'no evidence'.

I said 'I'd wager a months pay'... but since there is no way either one of us could prove our case, it would be a bet that no one would ever win.

Common sense, in my opinion, says ' a lot of them do'...

One thing, there is no question that these children get exposed to the subject much, much earlier than children of hetero couples.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

So you are unwilling to consider peer reviewed research using acceptable methodology?

One thing, there is no question that these children get exposed to the subject much, much earlier than children of hetero couples.

???? more "common sense"? What are you basing that conclusion on? Sex ed at least here in California started in the 4th grade for our son and lets face it, they are exposed earlier than that regardless of the parents orientation

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: LSU2018

That's why it's so important, because phases as a child come to an end. These people let their kids run them and that's the fastest way to destroying the child's future.

Sure, son, you can be a girl. We'll pay for the operation you need to become one, and yes I know you're not even 10 yet, and we're well aware that suicide rates are highest among transgenders, but as long as you don't try to go to church or become a republican then you're good in our eyes.

Children play and pretend, they develop at different times.
I wasn’t suggesting I wanted my children to be sonic or ratchet

It’s a game, children play, doesn’t need to be acted on was all a I was saying

I know, that wasn't directed at you. We're on the same page.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
So you are unwilling to consider peer reviewed research using acceptable methodology?

That is correct...

"One thing, there is no question that these children get exposed to the subject much, much earlier than children of hetero couples."

???? more "common sense"? What are you basing that conclusion on? Sex ed at least here in California started in the 4th grade for our son and lets face it, they are exposed earlier than that regardless of the parents orientation

4th grade is what... 9? 10? Thats a lot older than 4 or 5, but still way too young.

Also, I wasn't talking about the public Fool system. I won't send my kids to schools that teach that kind of stuff to young children.

Yes, they will eventually get exposed to it... but I'll make sure it is later rather than sooner.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I absolutely get what you are saying.

I do believe there are truly people born in the wrong body. I remember this as a kid.
The thing is, it was very very rare. Maybe like one kid in 500 or thousand.

Now it seems like every girls that is a tomboy or effeminate boy is being pushed to transition regardless of age!
What kind of mental issues will these kids face in the future? What if it is just a phase and not real intentions.

How about we just let kids be kids, and when they are an adult they can make the final decision.

I certainly don't doubt that there are instances of people being born male, but really a girl or vice versa. I mean we have hermaphrodites. The issue is that those instances are pretty rare statistically.

I believe a large number of the LBGTQ community is just trying to be trendy...

I can't tell you how many women I've seen who last week were sleeping with men, get jilted for some reason and then announce to the world that they are "done with men" and all of a sudden start sleeping with women since "men ain't sh*t".

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Don't all transgender people think they are? If they didn't think that then they wouldn't be transgender now would they?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Im pretty sure not everyone in the LGBTQ community agrees with this stuff. It's alot of straight ultra-liberals trying to virtue-signal how woke they are.

A lot of people with no lives and nothing better to do than be outraged and show how woke they are.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
One wonders if its more to do with the way the child self identifies.

What I mean is, allowing a little boy to grow his hair long....like a girl.

This was fine in the hippy days, and the 70s.....because Men had Long hair, Hair was "In", the now, groovy, today man.....

But even then, a boy with long hair was often mistaken as a girl.......Oh, what's your girls name?....ha ha hes a boy......etc etc.

So this boy in question, has probably been asked that many times....He looks in the mirror, and he sees a "Girl" with long hair.

While I like long hair, especially on women, I can see that on a boy child, it might lead to his own confusion, then add that he has odd parents, telling him its ok to be a girl.

Maybe all these kid needs is a haircut??

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I agree. Kids should be left alone for the most part. I think it's good that se teach acceptance to kids though.

It's an interesting time. For generations, LGBTQ was strictly condemned and oppressed, now it's swung into the complete opposite direction.

Buddha had it right with going in the neutral / middle path.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

I agree. Kids should be left alone for the most part. I think it's good that se teach acceptance to kids though.

It's an interesting time. For generations, LGBTQ was strictly condemned and oppressed, now it's swung into the complete opposite direction.

Buddha had it right with going in the neutral / middle path.

What they're after now is teaching kids acceptance. I'd prefer simply teaching tolerance and let kids decide how much they want to accept as correct and wonderful for themselves as they grow.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Not as persuasive a question as it might have been at one time.

Left wing academics expose the left wing fake academic research engine

That thread never made it past the first page.
edit on 22-10-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Parents are to blame just as much as the LGBTQ community. The parents first of all , fell for the 'oh my, the people are bigots' story-line and felt sorry for them and then they began protesting in the streets with them and now, their own children have become consumed by them.

The World is a crazy place right now and I think whoever is responsible for allowing this to happen, need to re-think their actions.

I think it's pretty evil personally.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join