It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is seriously wrong with Trump's Secretary of Defense, Mark Esperanto.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

Freudian slip. Maybe. But from a potus who at one point had had his tweets claimed by his official spokesman Spicer as being the ''official '' proclamations of the potus? That seems awfully dangerous to have official proclamations subject to so many ''freuidan slips' or errors from spell check.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

He is an exaggerator.

The one thing he is not and that is a politician. He is also incapable of filtering his thoughts and that is extremely aggravating to everyone I would think. What if 80% of his Tweets never happened, I think we would be seeing a different President.

Exaggerator may not be a strong enough word. His methods that I have seen with him is to come off the top rope in the opening seconds, and he does this to create a gap for negotiations. I think at times this helps him, but he does it all the time, and that sets him up to be called a lair when he backs off his outlandish statements.

For me the term lair is a very strong statement to make and for me to use that a person needs to go way out of their way to not do what they suggest. For many on the left it is just a meme these days to use all the time and that takes away and desensitizes everyone as to just how bad that label should be.

edit on 21-10-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Could someone please explain to me our foreign policy in the Middle East. What is the goal and how do we know when it's time to leave. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

sure it's quite simple

get the hell out

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It was a typo...Can you see how someone who has may have their phone or computer autocorrect to that word?

I like presidents who proofread. Hell, I just like presidents who read.

And think.

Covfefe vs ?
discribe vs describe
seperation vs separation
Special Council vs Special Counsel
W.H. council vs W.H Counsel
Melanie vs Melania
Waite vs wait
hamberder vs hamburger
smocking vs smoking
unpresidented vs unprecedented
tapp vs tap
Esper vs Esperanto
calling an apostrophe a hyphen

The best words.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

So lets get to your Liar statement. Do you feel that if Trump budges at all based on feedback he is then a liar? A Liar would be to say one thing and then not do a single thing to make it happen, if he says something and works towards making that happen, like the wall, if it doesn't go exactly to plan that doesn't make him a liar.

He is a liar...end of....a dirty rotten liar at that.
In today's rant he trashed the cherished American constitution, once again talking about the, "phony emoluments" clause on an American President in that document.. saying Washington did his own business...a falsehood, even if Washington did do his own business, I don't know about that...while the emoluments clause is there, in the constitution, just because it doesn't really suit him..obviously...so why the feck is he in the job? He trashes the constitution on a regular basis, He lied about Obama's book as being Obama's business when President...the deal with Netflix, as I understand wasn't done, long after Obama left office.
Trump claimed elsewhere he didn't know Lev Parnas.

So, never mind the pseudo analytics, let's get real.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

What's that you say sir? Your name is not Esperanto? But it must be, your Commander in Chief said it is right here.

That's the right attitude! Bob Ross never makes mistakes, only happy little accidents.
Didn't help a lot with the responses in your thread tho. Strange, innit?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Do you consider calling Esper, Esperanto normal????

When you're about to get fired by President Trump? Yeah.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

The oranges of those airports... err... airquotes are fake-news!

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
That's the right attitude! Bob Ross never makes mistakes, only happy little accidents.
Didn't help a lot with the responses in your thread tho. Strange, innit?

That's the thing, people like to be in denial...no matter what, the Rob Boss
though get's away with it all in the rapture.

edit on 21-10-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Gee, what does " we have secured the oil" mean? Where is this oil? What did we do, put a fence around it and padlock on the gate?? Or does it mean that we have troops there guarding it, making sure it doesnt fall into the hands of isis, iran, turkey, russia, and possibly syria?
Throw the allies under the bus, but by all means secure the oil!!!
Lol... we ain't leaving the middle east till the last drop of oil is pumped out of it...

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

Lol....

Priceless

Just proves once again, they are unhappy regardless of what POTUS does.

LOLOL. All he really does is TWEET, govern by social media. Fire people on social media, and watch tv and complain daily about the coverage. Who gives a rat's ass, if you're secure enough to be a good leader. SMH
tet

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage
You mean taking less than 1000 troops out of Syria and deploying 3000 to Saudi Arabia to protect their oil fields isn't bringing our troops home from the middle east?!?!

It's ok though..they got pimped out for $$, makes it cool apparently.

The name misspelling..meh

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse
So do you consider the Commander in Chief calling his acting Secretary of Defense by a fabricated name? One might easily suggest that what you said about liberals is true on the other side of the coin. This ''error'' in naming his own SD has not been brought to our boards by any conservatives has it. Could that not be ''avioding anything they do not want to hear or consider normal''

Do you consider calling Esper, Esperanto normal????

Hi TerryMcGuire, I am guilty of responding to others with a fabricated name and also of making my own fabricated name.

Yes, you are right, some on the right do not read the whole article either, I just believe that you should not be like that. I read many of your posts and the majority of the non-political ones are actually pretty decent responses. But when it comes to Trump's actions you do not take the time to actually investigate properly.

Constructive criticism is worth considering.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Troops in Saudi just there running air an missile defense systems. Mostly overpaid safe deployment. They get lots of extra money sitting there.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

It was a typo...Can you see how someone who has may have their phone or computer autocorrect to that word?

I like presidents who proofread. Hell, I just like presidents who read.

And think.

Covfefe vs ?
discribe vs describe
seperation vs separation
Special Council vs Special Counsel
W.H. council vs W.H Counsel
Melanie vs Melania
Waite vs wait
hamberder vs hamburger
smocking vs smoking
unpresidented vs unprecedented
tapp vs tap
Esper vs Esperanto
calling an apostrophe a hyphen

The best words.

You have Pelosi's Impeachment list I see .

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Obama's book as being Obama's business when President...the deal with Netflix, as I understand wasn't done, long after Obama left office.

So, never mind the pseudo analytics, let's get real.

So Obama was paid 7 million while President for 2 different books... Not bad

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I think the problem the right has with all this is we understand THEY ARE ALL LIARS, speakers of half truths, withholding information etc. This wasn't an issue with the left until Trump came along so at least own up that Obama, Hillary, Pelosi, Schumaker, Nadler, Schiff etc and 100s of others on both sides do the same.

When the left stops being hypocritical and holding double standards ALL THE TIME, when they completely see everyone on the left as fine and they instantly REEEee towards the right, then we can talk, but be-careful if you want to open that Pandora's box.

Look at the debate with the front runner Warren who can not say the middle class will be taxed, has said they will not be taxed, and was questioned 6 times by the other candidates that for her plan to even remotely start the middle class will be taxed and she just keeps on saying they will not.

Well guess what, she will be your front runner and the middle class WILL be taxed...end of story, but boy that is a big lie...Add in lying about being a Native American for 20 years, using it to get key positions as faking it all to be part of the poorest minority, and the left is going to complain about Trump? lol give me a break...

When the left lies it cost income, jobs, lives, security, rights, trillions, so cry me a river when Trump says something like "biggest crowd ever".

edit on 22-10-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join