It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debate Night YO, get some

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Biden just said he would make sure no Supreme Court nominations would be voted on in the Senate during an election year !!!

OK let's just have a President over ride the entire Senate and violate the Constitution 😃😃😃

Biden's gaffes need a serial number system and a master index 😃

He won't remember what he said, come tomorrow. I see his mental capacity dwindling by the hour..

I'm more immediately worried about Bernie though. He's not feeling good.
edit on 10/15/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Damn!

Retire Joe Biden. Leech off the tax payers with your elitist pension with bennies and disappear!

As a fellow Pennsylvanian? I am embarrassed as hell that you even mention my state you corrupt POS.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

I've got the sound down. Have any of them used the insane pro-abortion statement yet, "A woman can do what she wants with her body!" ???

No , not yet . Just a Bunch of Suggestions in Spending Tax Payer Money instead of their Own ......

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I’m telling you; the DNC mailed 2020 in. This is their mea culpa to screwing Bernie. Letting him go up against even more nuttier Lefties than himself. If Bernie can’t beat Pocahontas or Creepy Joe then it validates killing him off against Hillary.

There’s no way the DNC thinks a field from the Island of Misfit Dems has a chance against Trump, EVEN with faux impeachment on the news 24/7.

The DNC is protecting its true candidates from Trump damage in 2020 so they can run fresh in a no-Trump 2024.

Their true goal is to retain the House and impeachment efforts will likely ruin that opportunity. The Dems are a hot mess.
edit on 15-10-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
As a fellow Pennsylvanian? I am embarrassed as hell that you even mention my state you corrupt POS.

Dims: "There is no evidence of wrongdoing by Joe Biden."

link   

roflma

Liawatha got laughed at when she said she was "Greatful for Obama". lulz

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The 2 leading candidates are Biden and Warren 😃

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

a reply to: randomtangentsrme

I've got the sound down. Have any of them used the insane pro-abortion statement yet, "A woman can do what she wants with her body!" ???

No , not yet . Just a Bunch of Suggestions in Spending Tax Payer Money instead of their Own ......

OK thanks. I turned the sound off, and turned on closed-caption. Their voices were grating on my nerves...and that's hard to do!

link   
Trains coming off the tracks....

All the oldies are getting tired and cranky and the youngins are starting to poke them with sticks.

They should have known better to run this debate past the 2 hour mark.

link   

roflma

Ballbust for Biden 😃

She is a bitter and scornful person 😃

link   
Mayor Pete is now haranguing the president for not unifying when earlier he admitted that if one of them gets elected, America will be more divided than it is now?! WTF!

So Trump was divisive and divided us and that's bad, but they will divide us worse and we should expect that.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hillary ruined my ears for Dems. Never again. I’ll get play by play here or a summary from Rush tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Eh, we turned it on for this last stretch.

My brain is now melting.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The 2 leading candidates are Biden and Warren 😃

Former Speaker Newt Gingrich says Joe Biden will not make it to the Dem finish line, because "significant revelations" are being prepared for strategic release...or something to that effect.

link   

roflma

Because people recognize what a petty response that was. She is not a like able candidate.

link   

It's pretty obvious!

The project veritas video came out the past 2 days and Zucker was mentioned as supporting Liawatha, and low and behold, look at how CNN gave that liar the upper hand!

link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

All the oldies are getting tired and cranky and the youngins are starting to poke them with sticks.

I literally laughed out loud. Love this observation.

link   
Bernie: Our children can have grandchildren with free college.

I had no idea that's what frat parties were for.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

a reply to: proximo

The Non-politicians are being ignored. They have the most integrity, but will not go far with the Demonic National Committee (DNC) running the show.

I don't see a damn one of em on the stage that isn't a damn liar, so with that being said they all qualify to be a politician!!

I think ANDREW YANG would honestly try to follow-up on the promises he makes.

I did appreciate Yang pointing out how social media and tech can negatively effect kids, that's a fact that needs to be addressed.

Why didn't he address our education system who has our children believing they will die in 10 years if we don't pay more taxes to the elite?

Our educational system is much more dangerous to our youth than social media. It's the parents fault for allowing their children to get synced to the HIVE.

Amen Brother, couldn't agree more ! Just trying to find something positive in this poop show.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: MisterSpock

I literally laughed out loud. Love this observation.

They should have had an Ensure break during the commercials for all the old folks.

It's full of vitamins and nutrients.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join