It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil & Secret Societies...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Now we all know that secret societies around the world constantly worship either the Devil or beings by many other names. Yet, ex members that do leave and speak out constantly say that the rituals they go through are nothing short of "Satanic" or of very dark nature.

If this is true than why do we humans deny existence of the opposite which would be God or Gods?

It has always been a curiosity of my wondering mind - Why if the rich and those sworn in secret worship these beings do we deny the existence of the good?

Sure, we can than start saying stuff like "If God or Gods were real why do they give kids cancer" etc. However, at the same time we could say that maybe they are not the ones that give it to them, that it is us feeding them poison and things which cause it.

We then would start saying "If it is than why doesn't God or the Gods fix it"...

See, this is the debate we constantly go through back and forward, yet I came to a some what depressing conclusion:

"Would having everything fixed by a God or Gods not make things way too simple? Think about this the responsibility part of the equation within existence would be taken out entirely, the learning would stop, any form of understanding would vanish and we as humans would basically become addicts. I think that God or the Gods understand this as it is something they went through originally? Because over parenting would then become not teaching but rather enabling, a habit that we would not be able to kick hence why it is crucial to understand the responsibility we bare not just to ourselves as individuals, but the whole as humanity and not to mention the planet."

I am sure that many would say that "this is some hippy crazy talk etc" and yet when you position yourself from another perspective you begin to partially understand the Celestial Paradigm.

However, this is where we run into the Devil and Secret Societies... see unlike the counterparts they offer the easy way out, a contract if you will to enable the innate gifts that we already have, they give us the shortcut for a limited time period in which you are a beneficial tool of a served agenda. The lady in red, the bull, the devil there are many names for these beings and there are just as many groups that worship them, yet what they are offering is merely "A Distraction" and yet the other side offers "Inspiration and Creation" through a tough road yes but a road necessary for the self discovery that leads to true inspiration...

I guess as one would say "The Devil is in the details".

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Actually I’m pretty sure there isn’t one case of a legitimate satanic cult in world history...

Which makes nothing but sense...

If you believe in Christianity, your not playing for the team offering eternal torment lol....

It is just Christians trying to find a way to self validate themselves.....
edit on 10-10-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

If this is true than why do we humans deny existence of the opposite which would be God or Gods?

Not all humans deny.

But - in a world where the vast majority of deeds are selfish, materialistic and to the faithful unholy it shouldn't come as much of a surprise, should it.

After all humanity is for the most part victims of routine and the usual routine is evil in nature.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

Actually I’m pretty sure there isn’t one case of a legitimate satanic cult in world history...

Guess you've never really had a good long look at the catholic church then ?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
It may be a factor of timing.
Meaning they WATCH and evaluate Humanity over time, long periods of time giving the fruits time to ripen.
Then before the fruits are chocked and drained ruined they return...
For the non-believers of the most high it is a Gamble. Sell out to entities or beings that can manipulate you into doing their deeds during your life and potentially become their slaves in spirit or afterlife.
Or do your best amongst all the desire, hate, temptation and testing and keep your faith around many who deny the need for it and see how things turn out.

Last I think the Brightest Light or non terrestrial LUCIFER said to be AN Angel of the HEAVENS Above or group of lights is at war with factions of the malevolent Shaitan the terrestrial...
I don't know how that would play out for Humans who worship or serve Shaitan...

Be well

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   

"Would having everything fixed by a God or Gods not make things way too simple? Think about this the responsibility part of the equation within existence would be taken out entirely, the learning would stop, any form of understanding would vanish and we as humans would basically become addicts. I think that God or the Gods understand this as it is something they went through originally? Because over parenting would then become not teaching but rather enabling, a habit that we would not be able to kick hence why it is crucial to understand the responsibility we bare not just to ourselves as individuals, but the whole as humanity and not to mention the planet."

Very well put...by whomever you were quoting.

Who said this? I'd like to read more from this person...

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Lucifer (UK: /ˈluːsɪfər/ LOO-si-fər; US: /-sə-/; 'light-bringer') is a Latin name for the planet Venus in its morning appearances, and is often used for mythological and religious figures associated with the planet. Due to the unique movements and discontinuous appearances of Venus in the sky, mythology surrounding these figures often involved a fall from the heavens to earth or the underworld. Interpretations of a similar term in the Hebrew Bible, translated in the King James Version as "Lucifer", led to a Christian tradition of applying the name Lucifer, and its associated stories of a fall from heaven, to Satan. Most modern scholarship regards these interpretations as questionable, and translates the term in the relevant Bible passage (Isaiah 14:12) as "morning star" or "shining one" rather than as a proper name, "Lucifer".[1]

As a name for the Devil, the more common meaning in English, "Lucifer" is the rendering of the Hebrew word הֵילֵל‎ (transliteration: hêylêl; pronunciation: hay-lale)[2] in Isaiah (Isaiah 14:12) given in the King James Version of the Bible. The translators of this version took the word from the Latin Vulgate,[3] which translated הֵילֵל by the Latin word lucifer (uncapitalized),[4][5] meaning "the morning star, the planet Venus", or, as an adjective, "light-bringing".[6]

As a name for the planet, "Lucifer" is a proper name and is capitalized in English. In Greco-Roman civilization, the planet was often personified and considered a god[7] and in some versions considered a son of Aurora (the Dawn).[8]

Shayāṭīn (شياطين), singular: Shayṭān (Arabic: شيطان‎) are evil spirits, comparable to demons or devils, in Islamic theology and mythology. Usually, shayatin are regarded as the offspring of Iblis, but other beings, such as evil jinn, fallen angels or Tawaghit are also identified as shayatin.[1][2][3] From an ontological perspective, shayatin are all beings that have become a manifestation of evil and ugliness.[4] In Quran, surah 6:112 collectively refers to the "shayatin" among Ins (i.e. human beings) and jinn, whereupon some exegetes linked this expression to "evil among everything in shape" and "evil among everything invisible"

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

Actually this is my 27yo observational mind that I quoted, as I tend to observe humanity while rocking in a chair etc.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I try to hide my real mind and rather instead portray the layer of silliness as it draws less attention to the real me.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   

I personally deny the Christian god because the Bible got everything wrong... historically and morally...

There are many claims in the Bible that can be tested... things that should have left a mark that we can still see today..

The global flood, Noah incesting humanity into existence, hell even the roman census.. all totally debunked..

And morally..

If have only have 10 laws, why would you spend 3 saying “don’t worship other gods” and leave slavery, rape and child molestation off the list..

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Which makes nothing but sense...

If you believe in Christianity, your not playing for the team offering eternal torment lol....

It is just Christians trying to find a way to self validate themselves.....

Satan does not approve your message

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
If someone can make a universe then I would consider calling them god. As for all the rest of the stuff flying around and under the covers, lots of different entities protecting their own domains.

I do prefer the vision of a civilized world listening to someone like Jesus rather than the conflict and power struggles when listening to Satan.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

factions of the malevolent Shaitan the terrestrial...

Captivated i was - right up until this.

Almost.
edit on 10-10-2019 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

The church truly sucks...in so many ways. But they do perform good works from time to time too.

But most importantly - the church may have a lot of problems but that should never be used as a reflection of the Catholic faith itself - regardless of what religion you may be practicing and/or believe in.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Satan worship is way more mainstream than most people realize. All forms of entertainment are feeding Satan worship to the masses. The story of Satan is played out in so many movies and TV shows, it's become ridiculously obvious that there's an agenda to have you worshiping Satan by default.

We are like the proverbial frog in the pot. The heat has been slowly turned up over time. Most people don't realize the extent of which Satan worship has been normalized in society.

It is no longer just a secret society thing, it's out in the open and in your face. Think you're not worshiping Satan by default? Take a look at what you're consuming and the themes being presented.
edit on 10-10-2019 by Freth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Revelations 2:

26 To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations— 27 that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’—just as I have received authority from my Father. 28 I will also give that one the morning star. 29 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

The Morning Star works for or serves CHRIST...

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

The church truly sucks...in so many ways. But they do perform good works from time to time too.

But most importantly - the church may have a lot of problems but that should never be used as a reflection of the Catholic faith itself - regardless of what religion you may be practicing and/or believe in.

" The church truly sucks " - agree whole heartedly with you there but as for your defence of the majority -

Couldn't disagree more - especially when it comes to the catholic FAITH.

Lets just sweep over proven deeds by holy representatives : pedophilia :rape : rape of nuns: need i go on, now this all happened under the watch of the oh so connected to god pope and yet apparently he knew nothing????
People are aware of these indiscretions theres no denying it yet they still follow this church for the explanation you just described.

Now -

If the popes so ignorant to this suffering hes unaware then hes no more connected to god than a non believer and if he knows but ignores until unignorable any longer i.e - someone wont take hush money then he's still as described regardless. YET THE MAJORITY BLINDLY FOLLOW.

I can't believe people can't see through their BS but hey thats what i mean by "VICTIMS OF ROUTINE ".

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Revelations 2:

26 To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations— 27 that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’—just as I have received authority from my Father. 28 I will also give that one the morning star. 29 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

The Morning Star works for or serves CHRIST...

Look, each to their own end of day we all got to choose our own paths.

But -

That text you so proudly submit is exactly the type of secret evil the OP has posted about for reasons i expressed last post to you.

I'll take my chances with complete reliance on my logic. I really don't see any argument - call me ignorant.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I for one KNOW THE FATHER SON AND HOLY GHOST exist.

a reply to: CthruU
For those who choose to believe otherwise, it is up to them/you to face EXISTENCE with limited data associated with the paranormal or mystic science and limited logic. Eventually the LOVE will find your souls and free THE...

edit on 10/10/19 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Many humans are easily convinced by what they see and interpret reality accordingly.
Some research on how much the human eye really sees and processes LIGHT information should-could better open your eyes that much of what is really going on in Existence is withheld from human perception...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join